Page 1 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:31 PM Post #1
The Kringle's Christmas Party

(Both carry Fancy Stripes and Forest Markings)

Hello and Welcome to Kris and Kas Kringles Christmas party. This idea just popped into my head while looking at all the threads. So here is the Idea I had, I am going to through a nice big party with lots of pets (mostly Griffi's) being the prizes. The main contest is going to be a post count contest, the prize for that will be an eggling from Kris & Kas.

Offspring example

Examples are from left to right Forest Markings, Fancy Stripes and 2 vis

Throughout our Christmas party we will be having numerous contests, a raffle, and a pick a door. Everything starts at 6:00pm Sylestia time Tonight and will end on Wednesday @ 6:00 pm at that time I will tally all the posts from each individual and post the winner.

Contests

Who posts the most (ongoing)
Design a Griffi
Pick A Door
Recipe Contest
Winter Wonderland
Christmas Baby Search

So please come in , grab a cup of hot cocoa, a soft blanket and a cushiony pillow for your bum and enjoy the fun
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/15/2015 at 5:01 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:32 PM Post #2
The Most Posts

This is going to be an on going contest, where the number of times you post counts. There is a catch though, your post must be Christmas related (in some way). In other words you can't just come and post bump or anything like that.

Winner Is Mewsalot2017

Contestants

Mewsalot2017 - 18
Westj21 - 15
Blumyst - 13
AaronAmpora - 11
Pheonixpharaoh - 8
Neyite - 5
Songbreeze - 4
Katelynn4545 - 3
Kittykid - 2
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/17/2015 at 1:56 AM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:32 PM Post #3
Design A Griffi ENDED

This one is pretty basic in description, each person may design a griffi however they choose with one exception... NO Body Armor.

Kris and Kas have alot of stable mates with battle armour and majestic regalia. They would like to see what you guys can come up with without using those mutations, keep images no bigger than 250 please and have fun with it. Please only two griffi per entrant one male and one female

Entries

Mewsalot2017

Blumyst

AaronAmpora

Pheonixpharaoh

Westj21

Songbreeze
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/16/2015 at 6:40 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:33 PM Post #4
Holiday Recipe Contest ENDED

I bet the first thing that popped into your head when you read that there was going to be a recipe contest was how to decide which of your favorite cookie recipes you could use. Or maybe you should use your mothers cranberry sauce recipe. (cackles wickedly while rubbing hands together)

Unfortunately those although probably delicious are the wrong kind of Holiday Recipes. You see at first it was going to be a traditonal what everbody is used to recipe post (human food); but you see unfortunately for all of you when I woke up this morning I had a brilliant idea for a twist ( I hope you like it)

So for this you are going to have to use your imagination for this one. Your goal is to pick your favorite Sylesti and create a holiday treat that is safe and nutrtious for that species. It may be any kind of food you want as long as it is named after the Sylesti species and is Holiday Related. Most important thing to remember have fun with it.
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/16/2015 at 6:37 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:33 PM Post #5
Christmas Baby Scavenger Hunt ENDED

How many of you love a good scavenger hunt? I know I definitely do and so do Kris and Kas (they are actually one of the best pairs in the whole of my stable at it). So here it is nothing to extravagant as far as rules go and the concept is realitively simple.

I am going to post a list of items I want you to find, and yes they are going to be baby Sylesti. It may be difficult but I'm pretty sure you will be able to find them. Each Sylesti on the list will have a specific thing that I am looking for in order for it to count, whether it be hair color, gene pattern/color, mutation or mutation color... it could even be as simple as body color. The specific thing for each Sylesti will be in BOLD(not underlined) to make it easier for you... no guessing here. I don't expect the colors to be the exact hexcode just as close as possible without it varying from it (ie: is leaning closer to the pinker side of red or starting to show a little orange) it can be dark or light just not so light people will think its pink. When you find a Sylesti with the correct item replace it with the url of the found item.

~Adjustment: Originally it was only supposed to be Hatchlings but it was pointed out that the choices are limited if just sticking with those so I will allow Adolescents to be used just keep down to an absolutely have to so as to keep the hatchling count in your list higher~
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/16/2015 at 6:38 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:34 PM Post #6
Pick~A~Door ENDED

First off I am going to apologize for not having anything but a number list as doors, I only came up with this whole Christmas Party idea last night, so I didn't think of giving myself time to create an fun little image of doors with numbers on it... so for this event we are going to be doing it ghetto style.

The rules are simple there are 25 doors, only one door person... be nice and courteous to each other.
There will be 3 winners chosen and I will be using Random.org so the choosing is 100% unbiased.
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/16/2015 at 6:38 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:34 PM Post #7
Winter Wonderland ENDED

This contest is going to be geared for you guys to show off and gives me an opportunity to get to know what each of you like a little more as far a taste in pet and color pattern go anyway.

Ok so here it is I want each of you to choose your absolute, numero uno, most favoritist Sylesti species in the whole universe and design them (matching pair) in your ideal theme Winter Wonderland.

Thats it as far as rules, this is about you guys and showing others your pet species of choice as well as colors, genes and mutations you like best. Make friends you never know if the friend you make today might be able to help you achieve your Winter Wonderland tomorrow.

Please keep all images no larger than 200 px

Please no criticism of other peoples designs if you don't think their design fits with the Winter Wonderland theme... this them and how I set it up was to show that even though the theme is for the entire group we will see that our community has a wide variety of tastes and we are each individuals and interpret things differently....

I will be using the remaining Sylesti in my hatchery as Prizes for this event. As there can clearly be no individual winner... I will give a prize to every one who participates in this contest.

Entries

Pheonixpharaoh

Westj21

Blumyst

AaronAmpora

Songbreeze
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/16/2015 at 6:40 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:35 PM Post #8
Winner's Cirlce

Pick A Door Winners
#22- Mewsalot2017
#18- Blumyst - picked up
#14- Westj21 - picked up
#22- Mewsalot2017 - picked up

Winter Wonderland

Westj21 - picked up
Pheonixpharaoh - picked up
Blumyst - picked up
Songbreeze - picked up
AaronAmpora - picked up

Recipe Contest

Blumyst - picked up
AaronAmpora - picked up
Westj21 - picked up

Design A Griffi

1st: Blumyst - picked up
2nd: AaronAmpora - picked up
3rd: Pheonixpharaoh - picked up
4th: Mewsalot2017 - picked up
5th: Songbreeze - picked up
6th: Westj21 - picked up

Scavenger Hunt

Blumyst - picked up
AaronAmpora - picked up
Pheonixpharaoh - picked up
Edited By Mysticrayne on 1/23/2016 at 11:08 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:36 PM Post #9
:Kris: "please come in and sit, my imbecile of a human is kind of slow at setting up. Feel free to chat amongst yourselves"
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/12/2015 at 4:37 PM.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:49 PM Post #10
(Me): I walked into the home of Mysticrayne and sat by the hearth of fire. It was a cold and blowing night, so I wanted to warm up. "Thank you, Mr. Kringle."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.