Forum Index > General Discussion > YouTubers Tribute
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 8:18 PM Post #11
Oh I love that and the fact you included Lucky Runes and the brown in there. So pretty and you're part Irish? That's so cool!

Funny enough, I'm also working on a Markiplier pet, but I'm conflicted between the Griff and the Qitari. I have two designs made up, but I might tweak them even more.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 8:27 PM Post #12
I decided I wanted to do more. Bodil40, SimonHDS69, Baki, ghosteez, and Double, to be specific. Double will be more loosely based on a video cause why not? :P

Ahh, here we have Bodil the Ryori. :P I made him a Ryori cause he's a big troll, I tried to incorporate the orbs as agario stuff cause he does agario, the red is for TNT (his basically signature troll), and the orange is because I think it just puts it together.

This is the magnificent Simon Lighira! It puts a bad name to parkour with its boundless leaps! What did Bodil do this time? O.o he's definetly a demonnnn

Since Baki's a snowman, I figured, "how fitting, a Griffi basically has ice wings." Given, I changed them, but still.

And, ghost the Ryo since ryos are, well, ghosts.

Here we have Double, bee version!
Voidesca
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 8:42 PM Post #13
I was conflicted on the species as well. I wanted to refresh my memory so I rewatched the draw my life vid. I used the skeletal armor to represent the near constant emotional side whenever it comes to the topic of thanking fans. The chimera tail is for the mental problems he's had. The gene colors look weird because I was trying to use Tiny Tim colors. The pink is self-explanatory I think. Oh and the eyes have the same reason as was for Jack, and if you were wondering yes the only reason I picked a Vulnyx for him was from that most expressive trait of the mental trial. Onward to Nigahiga! Here he is! Why a Luffox? They remind me of squirrels and all of the squirrels in my neighborhood normally act as if they collectively drank a six pack of red bulls. The flipping of plots and phrases into things you could somewhat predict into an even more ridiculous form screams squirelly om a good way. I used the color palette to represent his Dachsund, (I fully realize I spelled it wrong I tried three different ways that all failed to be correct. So my German ancestors are probably a tad mad right now. I went with the one that was the most phonetic.) Marley and his new Corgie puppy that may already have a name I'm not quite sure, but he has a white tuxedo pattern with and a light orange coat. The bunny tail is for the Un-named little one. The other colors were representing Skitzo. Simon the Dwarf And lastly Lewis the Captain of an airship (if I'm remembering right)
Edited By Voidesca on 10/14/2015 at 10:36 PM.
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Threads: 84
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 3:14 AM Post #14
I tried to do Markiplier...

Meoooow...

I also tried:

I tried ok?! DX
Edited By Treetoes on 10/15/2015 at 3:38 AM.
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 5:46 AM Post #15
Wow you guys made such good tributes even though I've never watched those guys (except Markiplier). I really need to give these guys a look since they seem like pretty cool Youtubers.

I also love the reasons you guys used for the colors, species, and traits. Also, I just realized I've been trying to make them into Sylestis instead of making pets attributed to them, thanks to you guys. Not a bad thing, since I wanted this to be a unique sharing experience. :)
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 5:59 AM Post #16
Was the first one because of the "Meow" video he made a day ago? It reminds me so much of that. xD

I tried to incorporate the pink into the hair too, and well.....the results were a little odd. I also tried to incorporate Tiny Tim's colors, and that gave me another challenge. -_-

Markigriff:
Markistallion:
Markimeow:
Markiroar:

The flame runes and life runes were because of his passionate charity streams that he does. He also ignited a flame within myself to keep fighting and believing that I am good for this world. Often times, I have so many doubts that I almost give up, but watching him has helped me stay strong against my own inner demons.
Edited By Vulpie on 10/15/2015 at 6:02 AM.
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 6:09 AM Post #17
If you cant tell I used the black of most of his backgrounds for his M symbol, the white and red for most of the Ms on the background, and well... pink for the warfstache!

Although I like the the idea of Mark being a 'Lion' I believe the Qitari suits him better.

Hard and strong yet still a little playful and also wild and free <3

'He also ignited a flame within myself to keep fighting and believing that I am good for this world. Often times, I have so many doubts that I almost give up, but watching him has helped me stay strong against my own inner demons.'

So true for me as well ~~

If you ever need a friend to talk with feel free to contact me :3

Anyone in the Mark community will always be welcomed as a friend ^.^
Edited By Treetoes on 10/15/2015 at 6:38 AM.
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 6:27 AM Post #18
Thanks Treetoes. I really appreciate that, and the same applies to you too. I'll do my best to respond as quickly as possible, but I will respond whenever you need me. :)

Oh wow I feel so dumb for not seeing that you were using his logo's colors. -_-; That is awesome and really fitting especially with the Lighira.

With mine, I tried to imagine Mark's voice through each species and those 4 struck out at me the most. The same thing was applied to Jacksepticeye's pets.

It sounds fitting and awesome in your head, but trying to apply that for any of the species is harder than I thought. xD
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 6:36 AM Post #19
Forgot to say that yes the Meow was from his recent video lol

I dont watch Jacksepticeye myself, but I could tell instantly that they were modeled after him before I even read your first post stating it was for him. You did a really good job on them :)

I think the Zolnixi suits him the best hehe

P.S. I am glad you are already on my friends list <3

It means we have already, at one point or another, became friends :3 ( I dont friend people randomly)
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 7:59 AM Post #20
Hahaha I love that video. It definitely made my day and night. I've watched it at least 10 times within the past 20 minutes today. I watched it a couple times last night before I got tired. xD

And aww thank you. I'm so glad you like the design too. Yeah, Voidesca also agreed the Nixi worked the best, so I shall work on that as my next project. Even if he and Mark don't know about this site, I'll be happy knowing that I have a small piece of them with me.

Oh no I just noticed that I don't have you on my friend list! *sends request* There. Rectified! ^^

And same here to both having you as a friend and befriending other people. I'm very picky over who I befriend since I have gotten hurt in the past. It takes me a very long time to trust someone, so it's an accomplishment if it happens quickly and easily.
Edited By Vulpie on 10/15/2015 at 8:02 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.