Forum Index > General Discussion > YouTubers Tribute
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/11/2015 at 4:14 PM Post #1
So this is my first thread since joining this site, and it's such a cheesy post. While watching one of Jacksepticeye's videos, I came up with the idea of making pets attributed to my favorite Youtubers. Speaking of Jack, I came up with four design ideas. I'm not sure which one fits him better, but I'm leaning towards the Nixi. As I want this to be the best tribute I can make, I welcome any and all constructive criticism.

I'll do the others at some point....once I figure out which species fits which channel. I really hope I'm not offending or insulting them by doing this. I just want to have a part of these guys with me on here, so that I can find another reason to smile. They have no idea how much they have helped me overcome certain obstacles and see that I am worthy of fighting for.
Edited By Vulpie on 10/11/2015 at 6:52 PM.
Voidesca
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/13/2015 at 1:57 AM Post #2
I totally understand where you're coming from. My little brothers introduced to me to jack's channel. While I haven't actually gone and read all, let alone memorized my favorite species' background insight, I think the Zolnixi fits him best. They remind solely on appearance a bit of that dastardly cunning of a dalmation with labrador and/or husky fur all rolled into one. That and his hyper says lab to me. His grit to continue doing what he loves to do reminds me of huskies. The loyalty to the fans and that darned absolute willingness to share failures and successes in equal parts just speaks of good canine traits. It most definitely does not sound like it but having only six months in my memory (not counting when I was and two or three months and under) where we did not have a dog in the house it is a compliment. I'm sure that even though they or at least the majority don't know of this site, that he would thoroughly appreciate having any species tailored specifically to his trad emark septic eye.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 10/13/2015 at 6:19 AM Post #3
Ooh Jack. I haven't watched much of him, but I need to, and it's a really good channel. :P would you mind if I crashed the thread to post designs of some of my favorite youtubers?
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/13/2015 at 4:09 PM Post #4
That's so awesome and thank you for your input as well! I was thinking of the Nixi because the markings make him look like a glowing septic tank. I'm not sure if the blue is bright enough, but yeah I like the Nixi the most as well. But you brought up a great point regarding loyalty to and from his fans that I did not consider with the Nixi. Now that you mention it, it really fits.

The stubby tail was in tribute to his dog, Gizmo who had a stubby tail as well.

I found Jack through Pewdiepie and Markiplier, and I have no regrets whatsoever. ^^
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/13/2015 at 4:12 PM Post #5
His channel is a great one especially when I need a good pick-me-up or wakeup "slap" in the face....er ears in this case.

You are more than welcome to Typhlosion. I love seeing different designs for a similar idea. Plus, I'm quite curious to see who your favorites are. :)
Voidesca
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 3:40 PM Post #6
Yeah, I have to look at the septic eye again but I think your right on the blue not being bright enough. I think it might be a bit bright just from memory but the ping user button's blue seems a bit closer.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 4:15 PM Post #7
*ahem* I mostly watch Minecraft youtubers..so that may be most of which I design. :P

DanTDM Nixi. Dan obviously needed to be a Zolnixi, steampunk goggles, duh.

And Mitch (BajanCanadian) just seems like he's a Draeyl.

And of course I couldn't forget to do Jermone. :P
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 5:10 PM Post #8
Wow those are some nice designs. I don't really watch Minecraft, but I'll check out their channels sometime.
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 5:16 PM Post #9
Okay so I tried to match the bright blue and these are the results:

Just in case the eyes don't show up, the blue parts of the fur and inside of the ears are the same as the eyes.
Voidesca
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 6:32 PM Post #10
I examined how the logo has two different colors for the blue and four or five for the green. I decided to tweak so it wouldn't as similar and this is the result. I chose the brown because eventually his hair will go back to the so I might as well. I picked the spirit wings and fairy wings just because the Irish in me was compelled to add folklore elements. Oh and the eyes were an attempt to mimic his. Next youtuber in the line-up shall be Markiplier. Followed by Nigahiga. Followed for the sole reason of why not, Simon and Lewis from yogscast.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.