Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Name and Backstory Competition
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 8:36 PM Post #1
Hey guys, Skycloud here, and today I'm holding another competition! This one is a competition where I'll show pictures of pets and you can create a name and backstory for them! Inspired by Littletoes101!

Rules:

- Forum:
Pet Number:
Pet Name:
Backstory:

-Don't copy others!
-Have fun!

-Reward for Winner:
You may pick one out of:

-Leo Costume (golden)
-Summer Rose Bear (Boo Boo)
-Nightfall Blade
Winner will be chosen October 17.

Ping List:
-Littletoes101
-Sameri
-Galaxysprite
-Khossaena
Please join! Bye!
Edited By Skycloud723 on 10/9/2015 at 2:31 PM.
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 8:46 PM Post #2
Here are the pets for today:

Edited By Skycloud723 on 10/10/2015 at 8:34 PM.
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 8:57 PM Post #3
My example:

Pet 1
Name: Snowfrost
Backstory: I stood alone in the field. It was only the beginning of winter and, honestly, I didn't expect it to be this frosted over. A cold gust of wind licked my fur, as if testing me, seeing how I would react to it. I let it buffet my fur, get a taste for me and decide if it wanted to stick around. I was born on a cold day like this. A shame too, because my mom barely had enough strength after having me to keep herself warm. I felt cold and alone. A year later, my mom died. I never knew who my father was. I ran away from it all hoping to leave the past behind at her dead body. For the first time, I cried. My tears turned to ice in the deadly cold. After running for two days straight, I forgot a bit of my past. Everything blurred by me, nothing mattered. For a second, I turned truly cold, with no emotion of feeling, only numbness, my heart made of pure ice. Then it stopped. I sighed and stopped running. I needed to rest. I curled up under the frozen fronds of a bush and shivered. It may have ment rest but I was still freezing. I tried desperately to remember my mother's death, but could only recall a faint memory of hwher lying next to me. I decided to start over as someone new.
Edited By Skycloud723 on 10/8/2015 at 3:12 PM.
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 9:51 PM Post #4
Ooh, this looks cool. Could you add me to the pinglist?
Khossaena
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 10:16 PM Post #5
Name: Ice

Story:
Ice: the only name I have ever known. Ice has followed me since I broke my eggshell, abandoned on a field of endless white beneath a sky of endless blue. For countless days I wandered through this void, unable to rest lest the ice's deathly cold embrace claim me for its own. I knew no mother, no father, and no feeling but the bitter wind tugging at my thin pelt. But one day, there was something else... I stalked it with what care and cunning my young paws knew until I came upon it, something warm, something unnatural. And yet, never did it stir. On snow-scarred pads I crept up and nosed it, this cooling thing left out here, and knew it didn't belong. But at my touch, something breathtakingly marvelous happened: it moved. I stared in wonder for a while, then turned to go as I realized it held no value in this bitter world of cold. But something stirred inside me, some strange warmth I had never felt before tugging me back toward this pitiful creature bleeding its heat out into the ice. I could smell the direction it had come from, the trail fast fading in the icy blast, and I knew what I had to do.

I am older now, stronger, but I have never forgotten this small creature I saved. Human, I learned it was called. And though I am still as cold and hard as ice, neither have I forgotten that brief spark of warmth I felt so many seasons ago. Love, I learned it was called.

EDIT - Btw, this is pet #1, in case it wasn't clear.
Edited By Khossaena on 10/8/2015 at 11:41 PM.
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 5:24 AM Post #6
Of course!
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 5:27 AM Post #7
That was really good!
Sameri
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 1:00 PM Post #8
Add me to the pinglist too!

Pet Number: 1

Pet Name: Sky

Backstory: Sky wasn't like other Luffoxes from her tribe. She was born with wings that lit the air with ancient wonder. All of her tribe was awed by the display as she unfurled her wings when the egg hatched. "Daughter of air! Daughter of air!" they cried. She was worshipped by the tribe as a daughter of air, the only one with wings of blue. Her snow white pelt and wings won her many suitors, but she turned them all down. She wondered, what was beyond the forest in which her tribe lived? She'd seen other creatures whenever she snuck out from her home, but no one was happy whenever she came back with tales about them. They kept her hidden, safe, trapped. She wanted freedom. So everyday the daughter of air begged for her parents and the tribe leader to let her explore the world. Until one day, she snuck out of her home permanently and walked over near the edge of a cliff. Here, she decided, was where she'll be free. She spread her wings out and flew out into the sky, the wind batting at her playfully. She laughed as the wind whispered. "Daughter of air! Daughter of air!"
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 3:00 PM Post #9
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=29694&page=1#8
Author: Sameri
Time Posted: 10/8/2015 at 1:00 PM
Add me to the pinglist too!

Pet Number: 1

Pet Name: Sky

Backstory: Sky wasn't like other Luffoxes from her tribe. She was born with wings that lit the air with ancient wonder. All of her tribe was awed by the display as she unfurled her wings when the egg hatched. "Daughter of air! Daughter of air!" they cried. She was worshipped by the tribe as a daughter of air, the only one with wings of blue. Her snow white pelt and wings won her many suitors, but she turned them all down. She wondered, what was beyond the forest in which her tribe lived? She'd seen other creatures whenever she snuck out from her home, but no one was happy whenever she came back with tales about them. They kept her hidden, safe, trapped. She wanted freedom. So everyday the daughter of air begged for her parents and the tribe leader to let her explore the world. Until one day, she snuck out of her home permanently and walked over near the edge of a cliff. Here, she decided, was where she'll be free. She spread her wings out and flew out into the sky, the wind batting at her playfully. She laughed as the wind whispered. "Daughter of air! Daughter of air!"

I love this one.
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 4:01 PM Post #10
New pets!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.