Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Design a Mutation
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 2:06 PM Post #31
Wisp

Eventhough my art isn't great I think you can understand the idea XD
This could work for any of the species (although the Nixi have a similar ish one already, which of course I realised after posting XD)

Fire wreath
Edited By Arkhantha on 10/7/2015 at 2:14 PM.
FleurFaolan
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 84
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 4:15 PM Post #32
I'm only submitting the tail mutation, but the image is from my trait suggestion in the suggestion box. I still think it would be cool to give the Qitari a seahorse tail mutation even though the Kelpari is already somewhat in that general theme. I figure with the tail the grey would represent the belly section which would match with whatever color is used in slot C1 that determines the main body color and the scales on the tail would go with the color used in C2 which controls the color of the body scales.

Edited By Ashleyabstract on 10/7/2015 at 4:15 PM.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 5:54 PM Post #33
Why are these contests so fun? Hmmmm...Anyhow here are my entries. I will start off with my favorite.

Mutation 2 Bewitching Regalia. (Kind of Halloween themed, but looks super cute.)

Mutation 1 Dandelion puff tail ( I was aiming for the look of the fluffy seed pods dandelion heads turn into.)

Mutation 1 Dragon Tail. (Like a thick dragons tail, but scaled to match the rest of the Qitari)

Mutation 1 Dragonfly wings (I like the thought of a dragon with dragonfly wings.)

Mutation 1 Feather tail (I imagine id a a cross between Chicken feathers and Peacock feathers. Peacock eyes with chicken stripes and length).

Mutation 3 Webbed feet. (Think swan feet)

Mutation 1 Fox tail

Mutation 2 Persian tail (Lots of wild cats and short hairs, no fluffy kitties. So imagine the tail as fluffy as possible)

Mutation 1 Shark fins (I imagined one fin on the head and a large fin on the back with two smaller ones either side.

Mutation 2 Solar system (In order the sun, Earth, Jupiter, The moon, Mars, and Saturn)

Edited By Galaxea on 10/7/2015 at 6:29 PM.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 6:00 PM Post #34
Morganianum Mane, or 'plant mane'. Based off of the Donkey's Tail Plant. Morganianum is the scientific name for the plant. The leg tuffs were supposed to be in bloom, but I think in hindsight I prefer the front ones with flowers only to the back ones. ^^

Longer head appendages, with metal decorative bands.

Candied Glow

Cosmic Jewelry

Fairy Wings

Candy Crown, Ryori-fied up a bit weirder/more unusual for the too spoopy species. ;)

Pekingese Tail

Jeweled Cuffs/Bracers

Echeveria Tail ~ Echeveria with single bloomspike pictured, though real Echeveria may have several bloomspikes.

Seaside Regalia
Edited By Zelly on 10/13/2015 at 2:16 AM.
Chinese
Level 33
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 6:21 PM Post #35
@ Shawnthorn

That won't be possible with my mom and dad but thx for the advice!
Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 6:26 PM Post #36
I've seen a few others do it, so I'm re-posting these from the last design contest, because I was very happy with them, but I may still try and come up with new mutations if I have time :)

Rattlesnake Aeridini - based off the Timber Rattlesnake, though I guess it kinda looks like any rattlesnake tail...

Ice Crown Vulnyx - based on the Ice Crown mutation the Lupora has, though they look more like ice horns I guess...

Spirit Ball Zolnixi - based on the Hoshi-no-tama kitsunes possess in Japanese legends. I really like the concept of them, so I hope I did it justice :)

Bone Wing Draeyl - based on skeletal wings since it's Halloween time :D

Shaman Feather Ryori - based on the Shaman Feather mutation the Zolnixis have. The skull makes me think Halloween so I tweaked it to fit on a Ryori

Edited to add Draeyl and Ryori
Edited By Crystallizedshadow on 10/17/2015 at 11:27 PM.
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 6:40 PM Post #37
I hope so too! Griffi essence I mean it is more suitable for Halloween!
Nevrockstar
Level 35
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/7/2015 at 11:32 PM Post #38
I've made a design, but I'm not really sure how to get the image on here >.<
I'm going to try to put a link down here, though I doubt it will work.

file:///C:/Users/wendy/Desktop/Zolnixi.png

The design I created is a Zolnixi with an amputated leg, or tri-leg Zolnixi.
Edited By Nevrockstar on 10/7/2015 at 11:32 PM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 12:15 AM Post #39
Well, here are my Fall Festival 2015 mutation entries! I hope everyone enjoys them and had as much fun as I did designing their own mutations! :)

Draeyl:

I call this mutation, Astral Wings. I based it off of the two other Astral mutations for the Draeyl. I thought matching wings would look awesome! I took the first picture with my cell phone camera as the scanner does not like to pick up the colour pink. The second image is taken with my scanner.

Ryori:

I call this mutation, Galaxy Wings. In this, the base of the wings on the Ryori is a galaxy, with one of the 'arms' of the galaxy forming the arm of the wing. The blue energy coming off is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis. And then I put little stars throughout the galaxy and wings. The stars are supposed to glow/shine like a star.

Vulnyx:

I call this mutation, Celestial Starfire Wings. Just like the Draeyl mutation, first picture is with my cell phone camera, second is with the scanner. The arm of the wings is made of feathers, with the main joint holding a large Starfire crystal. Each feather also has a smaller Starfire crystal. The large crystal, and each crystal on the larger feathers has a star inside. The energy coming out of the feathers is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis. The little stars throughout it glow or shine like a star would.
Edited By Kalores on 10/8/2015 at 1:28 AM.
Teacozy
Level 27
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/8/2015 at 1:34 AM Post #40
okay, i have a few ideas!

fjord horse mane and tail

lop ear luffox

elegant tailfin for sylvorpa
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.