Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Lords and Ladies Legendary - October 201...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 10/18/2015 at 1:04 AM Post #21
Oh, wow... I completely forgot about this. (Thanks a lot, school...) I hopefully will still do this. Thank you for reminding me.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 10/19/2015 at 12:04 AM Post #22
I honestly thought this was over. Silly my and not reading the whole dates. Silly backward American dates. well I'd best get writing
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 10/19/2015 at 9:20 PM Post #23

It hadn't been my fault I'd been born and trained to kill. It hadn't been my fault I knew nothing else but blood and wrath. But yet they blamed me for what I was taught, and though it was true that it was what I had become, it had been because I was forced to. Because the arena had no spot for weaklings. Only the strongest survived.
But I didn't want to live in this world, filled with cruel hatred, blood, death, meals made of the foes you conquered. Yet I was forced to, and you know what? Bottling up a flame is dangerous, it just burns brighter and brighter until it bursts, and causes a wildfire. Because that's how it works. So when I fled, of course they called me dangerous, of course they called me out of control. But I didn't care. I lifted my wings and flew, spreading the wildfire in my course, burning up the memories of what had been. I scoffed. That was my former self, I was free now.
Is it that I should start from the beginning? Fine. I was once a normal Ny'vene hatchling, living a normal Ny'vene life. But then the humans came, they killed my parents, and they shoved me and my siblings into cages, separating us for eternity. My siblings and I were blessed with the gifts of fire, but without the mentoring of our parents, we never learned to control or use it. But how dangerous exactly is a bottled up flame? A flame that's been burning for freedom for years, just out of its reach? The flame grows bigger and bigger, feeding on desire, hatred, passion. Feeding on these things, the flame had just grown enough for me. Without even thinking, I flew towards the nearest volcano, firing angry fireballs in my wake. The forest below me was on fire; the humans wouldn't think to follow. But I heard what they had called me; Wildfire. Crisp Wildfire. I smiled. That was the perfect name.

I also want to add a few song lyrics, because this song is awesome and I've just heard of it and I thought: "Hey! It matches!"
I use the dead wood
To make the fire rise
Drifting memories
Burning in the skies
I'm swimming in the smoke
Of bridges I have burned
So don't apologize
I'm losing
What I don't deserve
What I don't deserve
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/21/2015 at 2:51 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 10:29 AM Post #24
Bumping up~ Only a few more days left for this~
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 2:52 AM Post #25
Notes:
- Optional: I paired a song to the story! (link in blue in 3rd paragraph) Pay no mind to the video or the title, I just wanted to find a fitting song aha.
- If the orange text is too bright, let me know! I can change it to something more readable.
- Orange text is Iolani, sienna-brown text is Lute, and black text is un-named merchant. I imagine him to be either a Ny'vene or a Morkko aha.
- Personal note, I'm not sure whether to add an epilogue to this story ahaha.
- Just saw your post about each pet getting a story, woops! ;u; I suppose this story could be more Iolani-centric?

The kingdom market bustled with liveliness: adventurers passing through, merchants peddling wares, and children scampering and laughing through the alley lined with stands. Iolani wandered down the alley, gazing at each stand in wonder, glowing with delight. Her family stopped in at this foreign kingdom, as she came from an exotic region in the south, to have some sort of meeting with the other noble families, but she had no interest in that. She preferred to be away from the primp, pompous, and stiff life of nobility; life for her had to have energy and movement, and so she took the day to visit the market instead of having some sort of audience with another family.

She wore one of her favorite outfits for her outing: a light top and skirt to walk and run in, and tiny gemstones and feathers stringed together as a necklace, anklet, and headdress, and a matching sheer yellow sash wrapped around her waist. She wore light, flat-soled sandals, the ones that she loved to dance in. Nobles would think her ensemble would be reminiscent of lower classes, as it definitely wasn't of the elegant sort, but Iolani thought it suited her perfectly.

A flower stand piqued her interest along the alley. She visited the stand to take in the fragrance of the freshly picked flowers, her long dark hair barely grazing the flowers on display. In the distance, a faint melody started playing, prompting Iolani to turn her head towards the end of the alley.

She drifted away from the flowers to the music. The melody became more audible as she approached the end of the alley, her eyes sparking with anticipation. A fountain came into view, townspeople walking around and enjoying the day, and at the edge was a bard, strumming the melody along the strings of his instrument.

Iolani walked closer into the open area surrounding the fountain, which was wider than the narrow market alley. Her gaze fell on the musician, studying the instrument from afar. It was like an elongated guitar, but its range was somewhat higher than a guitar's sound. The bard was looking down at the strings as he played, but when he glanced up, he noticed the young lady was swaying to the beat of his song. Her eyes met his, a moment of connection when he looked into Iolani's orange eyes, and he smiled as the tempo and volume of his melody grew, inviting her to enjoy his music.

Iolani grinned, stepping forward with a twirl in the open area near the fountain where no one walked. Light-hearted steps pattered about on the concrete, accompanying the bard's melody. The tempo of the music picked up, and the dancer moved her arms and legs about with vivace, energy coursing through her passionate dancing. She unwrapped the sash around her waist as she twirled, and it whipped around in a shimmery swirl as the sun reflected off the sheer silks. Her bangles and headdress, dotted with gemstones and feathers, jingled with each graceful and lively step. Townsfolk and adventurers turned their heads to watch her dance, even stopping and forming a small crowd around the fountain. The audience encircled the minstrel and the bard, admiring the dancing and song.

Iolani lost herself to her movements, letting her body move to the tempo of the bard's song. Her silk sash flew about her like a fire-colored blur, the crowd's clapping and cheering blending with the sound of strings. She closed her eyes and let her arms and feet go, feeling like the bard's song made the wind sweep her away with each twirl, until--

--THUD--

Her eyes jolted open after the impact of her body, given momentum from dancing, slammed into another body. Surrounding folk gasped, and the sound of tumbling wares was heard. She didn't notice that the music stopped, but her eyes frantically scanned the scene she made: a cart, a fallen crate, and an angry merchant that was hit in her dance next to them.

"Hey!" the merchant hissed. "Watch what you're doing, young lady, you broke my merchandise!" He bent down to pick up the crate and its contents. A few average merchant items fell out of the box, but none of them seemed broken. "Argh, my vase!" He wrinkled his face, shoving the other wares into the crate, but picked up a vase that looked just as mediocre as the other items. He scrutinized the vase, putting it in front of his face and squinting in every angle. "You cracked my vase!"

Iolani frowned as well. She looked to the crowd, bystanders that clearly made a noticeable circle around her only a few minutes before, but the crowd already dispersed as they went on about their lives. "I'm sorry!" she said in quick reply. However, as much as the merchant growled about the vase, it looked perfectly fine. She saw a slight scratch or two on the vase...but it seemed like it was already there before; otherwise, the vase seemed dusty and dull, and Iolani couldn't see why he made a fuss about it.

The merchant's face was fuming red, and the fist he had holding onto the pot seemed to shake so much that it could've broken the vase then and there. "This vase was an important from an exotic land! You're going to have to pay thousands of gold for this!" he yelled.

"Now, now, no need to be so hasty," a softer, calmer voice interjected.

The minstrel and the merchant turned to see the bard walk in, his instrument slung onto his back. He had a gentle smile like a peacemaker, a mediator between the two. "She didn't mean to run into you like that. She was just dancing." He joined the minstrel's side, looking up at the merchant with his calm demeanor.

"What lollygag dances in the middle of the street?!" the merchant snapped. "People pass by here all the time! She should have had her eyes open, dancing or not! Now I can't sell my vase because it's broken!" Iolani glared at the merchant, opening her mouth to spit fire...

"Oh, is it now?"

Her eyes glanced towards the bard, one hand folded behind his back, and another gesturing to the vase. Behind his back, his fingertips glowed faintly. Her eyes followed his other hand pointing to the vase, and the vase sparkled slightly with the same color glow.

"Look again." The merchant held up the vase, and the vase seemed cleaner and shinier than before. The scratches miraculously disappeared!

"Hrmmm." The merchant tried to hide his surprise by keeping up his frown, but he turned the vase around and around, looking for the imperfections that were nowhere to be found.

Iolani glanced suspiciously at the bard, and the bard winked back.

"Hmmm. I guess you're right." With a huff, the merchant carelessly threw the vase into his crate and lifted it back onto the cart. "You're lucky you didn't break it, young lady, you probably couldn't afford this vase." With that snide remark, he pushed his cart onward, continuing his commute to the market alley.

"That vase is probably as expensive as a piece of stale bread anyways. You'd be lucky to even find someone to take it for free."

Iolani gasped and covered her mouth. She couldn't believe she said that out loud. Even though she felt like what she said was 99% true.

"What did you say?!" the merchant snapped again, turning around with even more anger than before.

"Oh no, now you've done it," the bard said with a laugh. "Run for it!"

The bard took Iolani's hand and ran in the opposite direction while the merchant gave chase, charging after them with the cart. As they ran, the merchant yelled angrily, even reaching into his crate and throwing miscellaneous items at them in his rage. Iolani ran as fast as her feet could keep up with the bard, but when she looked back, she noticed that if any of the random projectiles got too close, it glowed with an orange glow and was diverted away from them.

"Ah, over here!" After gaining some distance ahead of the angry merchant, the bard tugged her into a smaller side alley. "Up here!" With a few waves of his free hand, the two seemed to be running on air, climbing on invisible steps up onto a rooftop.

"Argh! Where are you rascals!?" The merchant finally caught up and peeked into the side alley, but found no one there. He quickly scanned the alley with his frowning face, and turned around to continue his heated search for the two.

The bard and the minstrel looked over the side of the building as the merchant stomped away, catching their breath and wiping the sweat off their heads. Iolani checked herself, making sure that she was still in one piece and all her jewelry was in place, and wrapped her sash around her waist. She looked over at the bard, who seemed to be watching her as she dusted herself off from the chase.

"Why'd you save me?" Iolani asked breathlessly.

"You can't blame a gentleman's instincts to save a damsel from distress, can you?" the bard replied with a coy smile.

She huffed, gaining confident composure and folding her arms. "I didn't need help. He was just being all roar, no bite."

"No sane person throws their goods at people."

"He wasn't sane!" Iolani made an exasperated and surprised expression, throwing out her hands and arms in a big gesture and widening her eyes as if she were to blame for enraging the merchant.

Her genuine reaction only made the bard laugh. "You're quite cute when you get mad!" he chuckled. Iolani felt taunted to smack him off the building, but there was something about his smile that made him quite charming.

"Well, it's a thing of the past. I won't be seeing him anytime soon." She turned away and folded her arms. "This kingdom wasn't that interesting. And I'd be glad to leave if everyone is as rude as him!"

"Aw, you don't mean that, do you?" The bard stepped closer and tilted his head. "You were plenty interested today, were you not?"

Iolani pouted her lips, barely turning her head to glance back at him, remembering his playing from before. "Well...your musicianship isn't half bad."

"Why thank you," the bard replied with a smile. "And your performance was amazing as well. You're quite a talented dancer."

Iolani couldn't help but smirk. "I can sing too. I'm actually really good for my age. I perform for nobles in every kingdom. It's your lucky day that a star like me stumbled upon you."

"Ah, am I?" He went up to her side, took her hand, bowed down and kissed it. "Then I'm lucky indeed. What may be the name of the star who graced my presence?"

Iolani blushed, retracting her hand as soon as he let go. "I-it's Iolani! What's yours?"

"My name is Lute. I'm a traveling bard and a wandering soul of sorts. Pleasure to meet you." He did a humble bow, and when he came back up, his smile seemed to give her butterflies in her heart.

"...A-also!" Iolani forced herself to pout to try and hide her blush. "What was that glowy stuff that you were doing before? I saw you do something to that vase!"

"Did I?" Lute winked again. "If this is the first time you've witnessed magic, then perhaps it's your lucky day that I was around to save you."

"Ahhh, back to this again!" Iolani sighed again, throwing her hands up in an expression of defeat. "I didn't need saving, thank you very much!"

"You're welcome!"

"Aghh!" She pouted again. "I'm gonna go home, where there's no cheeky "gentlemen" like you making fun of me."

Iolani walked to the edge of the building, and realized...she was on the edge of a building. A particularly high one.

"..."

"Need help?"
Edited By Flute on 10/25/2015 at 8:55 PM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/24/2015 at 9:10 AM Post #26

I don't even... This popped up in my head... let's just leave it at that...

Florian the Knight Errant

How long had it been? How long since he last returned?

...Years, and not once did the thought of returning ever cross his mind. Yet now, here he stood, standing before his hell, before his beginning - before the place where he had made the decision, and promise, to set off on his journey. And finally, after all this time, having fulfilled that promise, he returned. It was only right, after all. He had to somehow repay her for what she had done for him.

Don't ever leave me! ...Ok?
Haha, alright, Flora. You have my word.
Good! Cause, you know, I- ow!

Hah... it was strange, really. He had thought that after all these years, the memories would fade. But they were still as clear as day, as if the events had only happened the day before.

Geez, Flora, can't you be more careful? You're always tripping over your own two feet.... You're going to hurt yourself pretty badly one day, you know?
Hehe.... oops...? B-but! I don't have to worry! Cause you'll always be there for me, big bro Florian!

He...loved her, still did. A pity he never got the chance to confess...

Hey, Florian!
What?
I heard you were going to give up on your dream just 'cause you were afraid you weren't strong enough! Are you really that stupid? Geez, Florian, don't you know? There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure! So Florian, that dream of yours... only you can do it! So give it your all!
Ok, ok! I get it! Stop hitting me on the head!

Hey, Flora? Remember that dream of mine? Of becoming a knight and saving people? The white haired swordsman asked with a laugh, as the breeze lightly ruffled his wing-like capes.Well... I did it! The king recently knighted me, and guess what? You were right about my title... 'Knight Errant' - close enough to 'Florian the Eccentric Knight', as you had thought, huh? Your encouragement really did help a lot in that...

A dazzling smile spread across his face as he spoke, filling Flora in on the details to his story. But even a deaf man could hear the sadness that marred his otherwise perfect facade.

Ha... I still remembered the time when we played knights... You always wanted to be one, didn't you? Heck, you even wanted to join me when I set off! But your legs... Florian winced as he recalled the incident that rendered his love interest's legs... wonky. She'd been playing at the waterfall with a couple of the other children, and due to her insane luck with tripping over thin air... she'd fallen off the edge of the waterfall and into the swirling waters below!

She survived, of course, thank the heavens and spirits for that, but her legs had been...speared...by the sharp rocks below... She couldn't use them again. And he always blamed himself for the incident. If he had been there, he could have caught her... Or at the very least, stopped her from even going to the waterfall... But no, he'd chosen that day to go over to the next town and train with the swordsmaster there. He hadn't known about Flora's incident till he returned a week later.

...A-anyway... How are you doing? Enjoying your new erm...home...? ...I hope you're happy... His voice trailed off, and his smile turned upside-down as his body tensed. It was a wonder how the pale white bouquet he held had not been crushed by his tightening fist. Damn it... If I had been quicker... would you...? The tears he'd been holding back overflowed, and the knight started to cry freely. It was his fault... all his fault...

Cough...
...Flora... Tch! Tell me, doctor, what can I do?!
...Fetch me a herb. It's the only cure. But at this rate...There's not much hope.
So what?! I'll do anything. Tell me where to find it!

And the doctor complied. But...
Flo...rian...
...What is it, dear?

You know... your smile was always so captivating...
If I don't make it... Fulfil our dream, ok? I'd...rather you not leave me though... You promised, didn't you?

I did... And it was the only promise I ever broke.
..I'm sorry, Flora. I have to go. I promise you, I'll get that herb!
The villagers told me you cried as soon as I walked out the door... I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you. Heh...pathetic little me... I couldn't even save the girl who had done so much for me... If I had been stronger... Faster.. I... I could have...

I'm sorry, Florian.

I packed my things when they buried you, and left after paying you one last visit... I was determined to fulfil our dream. And now...I became a knight for the both of us. I wish you were here, Flora...But...

Florian?

The voice tore him from his memories and self-pity, and Florian snapped his head towards the source, for once grateful for another's presence. Upon seeing she had his attention, the girl smiled softly.

Mom's made dinner. You should get back soon, 'kay, bro?

Dinner? Florian was so caught up in his mourning he hadn't even noticed the sky darkening. How long had he been crying, anyway? A faint smile crept up his lips, melancholic yet nostalgic. He remembered how the same thing happened when he trained. He always seemed so engrossed that he could train well into the night, and only realise it was night, and way after dinner, when a wheelchair-bound Flora delivered him his food and gave him a tongue lashing.

Shaking his head in a bid to forget those times, even if only briefly, he returned his attention to his sister, telling her he'd be back soon. He just... needed a little more time. And with a nod, she left, leaving Florian alone with the stone marker once again.

Flora Arlumine
Born: 13 January, Sylestian Year 348
Died: 17 December, Sylestian Year 365
'Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, and your actions louder than your words.'

Flora...

A bouquet of flowers fell onto the grave, a single tear accompanying them.

I...Love you...

..I'm sorry, Flora. I have to go. I promise you, I'll get that herb!

...They were right. I did cry when you left. I knew I wouldn't make it... and when you left, I knew you wouldn't be there when I said my goodbyes... I cried because of that, because I wouldn't be able to thank you, my dearest friend who helped me through so much, and wish you luck for your journey. Neither could I say my heartfelt goodbye to you. That pained me more than the sickness that ravaged me. I still wish you hadn't left.

But... You did what you felt right. I don't blame you for that. I just wish... I had been stronger. Maybe I could have lasted just till you got back...Maybe then I could have survived, or at the very least meet you again... But... I see you here now, so it doesn't matter. Thanks for the bouquet, by the way. I really did love those flowers. I'm surprised you still remembered. ..Heh, I know you probably can't hear this, but I pray and hope against hope that somehow, someway, this message of mine will reach you. All my heartfelt thanks, my love, my hopes and dreams for you. ...Maybe in a dream...

Hmph... And you know? The villagers left one thing out... Before I cried my heart out, I had said

'I love you'.

Edited By Soltra8 on 10/24/2015 at 9:34 AM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/24/2015 at 4:50 PM Post #27
Crisp the Flameforged

For the first time since dawn, Crisp landed softly on the leaf strewn ground. It was now dark, and the sliver of the moon hung over him like a waiting hook. Snorting softly, he stretched his sore taut shoulder muscles. He had been on the move all day, avoiding the trappers with their nets and hooks. He started crawling, low to the ground, sniffing out prey. With gleaming eyes, he snatched a small bird, as it had tried to fly away in panic. With a rumbling purr-like sound echoing out of his chest, he found a tall, thick pine tree to hide in for the night. Latching his claws into the trunk, he climbed midway and found a suitable resting spot. Though the bark was pringley, he knew his thick skin would keep him comfortable. With one last stretch of his spine, he curled up, his scaly strong wings protecting his eyes from the unwanted light of the galaxy.

The dry, crisp autumn air woke Crisp from his sleep. With a lion-like yawn, he got up and stretched his spine. He was pleased to see the sky streaked with blood-red and magenta. He would blend with the sky a bit better for a while. His stomach gave a pleading rumble, but he ignored it. He knew staying in one place too long would put his freedom at even greater a risk. Even then, he caught scent of the strong pack of elite luporas, trained to track and battle. Without hesitation, he whipped out his wings, then barely contained a grunt as his wings hit the branches of the pine, and his back-spikes embedded themselves in the tree. He had such quick reactions. With a hardly suppressed snarl, he used his strongly muscled hind legs to push his spikes out. Once free he jumped out of the tree, wings mostly folded in. When he was clear of the branches, and plummeting towards ground, SNAP! His great wings sent him upward, and he chuckled as he rose higher in the sky. What a beautiful morning.

He couldn't stop wincing in pain. His wings started to tremble. He was losing height, and every time he flapped, a dull pain shot through his arms. He needed to land. He was also in great need of water, as his tongue was stuck to the roof of his mouth. Decision made, he fold his wings and dove into a majestic dive, passing speeds known to any bird.

Like last night, he landed with surprising silence. He opened his nostrils wide, hoping to smell water. Thankfully he could smell some. He started to follow the scent, and within minutes had found a clear little pond. With pleasure, he lapped up many tongue-fulls. As he was finishing up, his back started to prickle uncomfortably. His back-spikes were tingling, and had extended their full length. With a low growl he whipped around, water dripping from his chin. He stared into the bushes and brush. The forest was very thick, and the day closing to an end, so it was very dim. There was no one but with a heart lurch, he saw many pairs of eyes, all the same shape and size. Why hadn't he smelled the luporas? Realizing he had been downwind of them, he cursed himself silently. Why hadn't he been more alert? With surprising quickness, he turned a full circle. He was surrounded. The trees were to thick to fly through, he could break a wing. He posed himself into a battle stance warily. He was glad to smell that there were no humans, but he knew they would be here shortly with their nets and hooks. With a snarl, he blew flame at a giant oak. There were many surprised yips and yelps from the luporas, and there eyes gleamed with fear, yet determination. They were trained well. While they were distracted by the outburst, he leaped at a particular arrogant looking lupora. He was pleased to feel the mane of fur beneath his claws spike in alarm. Yet he knew he didn't want to kill them. He knew they had been trained to this perfection, and it wasn't their fault. He would hurt the trappers though, if he got the chance. The lupora tried to buck him off, but he was to heavy. Two luporas on each side tried to jump at him, but he snapped his wings out with a force that knocked them unconscious. He quickly took care of the bucking lupora too. Luporas snapped at him left and right, and he had to admit they were skilled. He kicked, whipped, scratched, and bit at them until there were only 3 left conscious. Eyeing him warily, they circled him. He felt the fire burn in his chest, and felt full confidence as he often did during the battle. The fighting was his element, and as the adrenaline pumped through him, he felt pleasure. He saw the signal, and all three leaped unto him. He whirled in a circle, trying to throw them off. It worked for one, but the other two clung on. Then he heard the shouts of the trappers. With resignition, he heaved fire and the luporas instantly let go. The flames died quick, but they had already both jumped into the small pond. Then the humans appeared through the trees, clutching their nets and hooks and ropes. He saw their eyes widen at the damage. With a snarl of triumph, he whipped around, and darted between trees. He heard shouts and, but their chase was in vain. Eyes gleaming, he saw a break in the trees and took off.

As he left the angry shouts of the humans behind, he felt triumphant, yet very tired as his blood speed went down to normal. He now felt the stinging of the scratches, and the bruises in his wings, but he didn't care. He felt so truly happy. He relished the life of action, and challenges. He also loved the freedom he had acquired, and was determined it should never slip through his grasp. With a breath of flame, he lit up the night sky with his pleasure.
Edited By Gingerpaw on 10/25/2015 at 9:30 PM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 71
Posted: 10/25/2015 at 6:52 AM Post #28

FLORIAN

The luminous full moon hung high in the sky, spilling its cool glow over the ravenous glooms and shadows that was once a place of serenity. 11 days ago Florian made a spontaneous decision to travel south west and visit the Sweet Blossom Orchid, known for the carpet of silken petals that cover the paths in spring. Florian loved to nibble on the fragrant blooms as he walked along the road. However, as his silver mane blows in the gentle night breeze and every strand shining silver under the moonlight; he thinks. In a matter of a short few days, the orchid is an orchid no more. The ground has turned to solemn rock; the wooden figures twisted and turned in sickly angles; the first blooms of spring became blooms of doom and last of all, a black hole has set upon the orchid lavishly sucking away every beam of light that reaches it. Florians eyes pain at the sight of such horrendous ugliness and lifelessness. The misfortune dawned right in front of his eyes as he watched from this cliff at a safe distance away. And there was nothing he could do to stop it. No creature was ever seen to leave the rim of blackness since. The knight is the only one who could save Sweet Blossom Orchid, the heavy responsibility weighed on his shoulders no lighter than the darkness in front of his eyes at this time. With one sturdy stomp of the hoof and a long heralding neigh! he charged off into the distance.

Clang! Cling! Dink! Florian draws his rapier in a duel with an unidentified opponent. The enemy is fierce, hidden under folds of black silks. Shimmering black gems beaded through her mane and along the rims of her face veil. Fast, accurate and unbelievably unforgiving. Each lethal strike strikes to kill. In the chilling hours deep in night, Florian broke out in a profuse sweat as the enemy closed in on him. Waves of terror engulfed his consciousness methodically as the numbing fear gripped him. He narrowed his eyes, focused on the target and he strikes

The figure falls.

A dark mass lays on the ground. In amongst all the former petals, trees and life. It lay there, still and silent. Florian knew immediately something was not right. He gave a swift landing but not enough to result in death. He observed what he was seeing carefully. Then he saw it. In its jet black eyes. Forgiving hatred, wishful vengeance, loathing remorse. She had suffered a dreaded event, she initiated a path of revenge and she ended it with tears of regret.

Florian approached her, each hoof landed heavily on the ashes. He was tired, exhausted. He also had let his guard down.

Gently he nuzzled her, made sure her heart was still beating. Then he healed her with the last of his potions. All that was left to do was wait. Florian was unsure of his fate after this decision, but he knew his fate if he chose otherwise there would be nothing other than sorrow and guilt.

She came to. Fear and distress lit up her eyes like stars in the night sky in these early hours of the morning. Florian has stayed used his own body heat to keep her warm and his own vest to keep out the nipping morning frost. The dark mare breathed a sigh of relief as she saw he was still asleep.

After putting the vest back on his body, she checked her neatly bound wound which had already begun to heal with the help of some potions. With one last look at Florians resting face. She galloped off into the distance. She could not face him with what she has done. With blood still warm from Florians presence, she secretly hoped theyd meet again in the distant future. Next time, she wont leave.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 10/25/2015 at 7:22 PM Post #29
Just an update/last reminder, this ends in 2 and a half hours~! If you need to make a submission or change anything, now is the time to do so~

@Flute,
And Iolani and Lute actually count as one entry together, so you're good~! :) Lute's not actually a legendary, he's just matched up with one.
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 10/26/2015 at 5:05 AM Post #30
I submitted the story before the storyline/description was given, of him being a young swordsman etc.
Is that a problem?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.