Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia's Next Top Designer - ROUND...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:06 PM Post #1
~Welcome to Sylestia's Next Top Designer~
ROUND FOUR VOTING

VOTING CLOSED

Voting Ends: Saturday, August 15th at 10:00PM Sylestia Time
(Subject to change due to the downtime tomorrow)

Okay, still going to keep this short so no one skips over the rules, but since I started the Round One voting round telling you about me expecting a baby, and how grateful I am to everyone for being so into this contest because it's been a great distraction from stress for me, I figured I would share some other news...IT'S A BOY!!!! :D While part of me was hoping for a girl, it was so exciting finding out yesterday (Monday), and being able to hear the heartbeat. I just want to thank everyone who has participated in this contest, both the contestants and the voters, for their enthusiasm. This has truly been a joy to do and I look forward to all the following rounds. :)

So, since very few people sent in reference pictures (which is FINE, since I neglected to ask for any when the round started!), I went searching for most of them on my own. I also tried to resize them so the reference pictures stood next to each other. I think I managed to make everything look fairly organized. The only exceptions are of course when I managed to find both characters in the same image, and obviously Design #8 which I left on top of one another because it was hard finding detailed images of those characters and I didn't want to lose any of that by resizing the images.

Good luck everyone!

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE RULES!

RULES

1.) None of the entries will be labeled with the contestants name. This is what is considered a "blind vote", meaning no one will know who created what design. Once all of the votes are in I will put edit my Vote Counter post below so that everyone's name will be revealed.

2.) There is no real way for me to police this, but I feel confident that those of you who are contestants won't reveal which design is your's privately to anyone in order to get votes. If you are found to have done this you will be disqualified. Furthermore, if you accidentally post in this thread before the voting ends and indicate which design is your's I won't disqualify you, but you will not be eligible for anymore votes.

3.) VOTERS: When voting please vote for your TWO favorite designs. They will be numbered, so please refer to the designs you wish to vote for by number, and not just design name. Comments are welcome and I'm sure will be appreciated by the contestants, but please keep it positive.

4.) Contestants are allowed to vote, but it should go without saying that you shouldn't vote for your own design. I'll know whose is whose.

5.) Everyone have fun and please let me know if you have any questions or think I left something out.

ROUND FOUR THEME - Disney Wonderland
Okay, so I had my reservations about doing this theme because I know it's been done before in design contests. However, I have a MAJOR weakness for Disney movies (I swear, my child is going to have watched all of them before they can walk), and I think this theme can be a lot of fun. The challenge is to create a PAIR of sylestis that are based off of Disney characters. I want you to make a MALE and a FEMALE sylesti. They do not have to be the same species but they DO have to be from the same movie. Don't be afraid to think outside of the box with this one. I have included a link to a complete list of Disney movies to help get you started. Any of the movies on this list will qualify for this round, though I highly suggest choosing a movie you're familiar with so you are able to really visualize your design

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films

And, just because I couldn't help myself, I made and example design of my own. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS! It's an example only.

Example Design - Willie the Giant Bulbori and Golden Harp Nephini

NOTE: The pink in the Bulbori represents Willie's obsession with turning into a pink bunny in the short movie. :P

The actual designs...

Design #1 - Beast Lupora and Belle Nephini

Design #2 - Prince Eric Lighira and Ariel Kelpari

Design #3 - Flynn Rider Qitari and Rapunzel Qitari

Design #4 - Troll Groom Kristoff Faelora and Frozen Heart Anna Aeridini

Design #5 - White Rabbit Bulbori and Alice Qitari

Design #6 - Stitch Zolnixi and Lilo Nephini

Design #7 - Milo Puffadore and Kida Lighira

Design #8 - Firebird Griffi and Spring Sprite Qitari

Design #9 - Prince Charming Puffadore and Cinderella Puffadore

Design #10 - Flynn Rider Lupora and Rapunzel Aeridini

Design #11 - Chief Lupora and Big Mama Nytekrie

Design #12 - Marlin Sylvorpa and Dory Sylvorpa

Design #13 - Gruff the Neverbeast Morkko and Little Bunny Bulbori

Design #14 - Cheshire Cat Ryori and Queen of Hearts Luffox

Edited By Britters on 8/15/2015 at 10:07 AM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:06 PM Post #2
Voting Counts

Well, this was certainly some very interesting results. I thought I had a good idea about which designs the public was going to appeal to but some of my predictions were off. Congratulations to the winners and good job everyone! :)

Design #1 (Beast Lupora and Belle Nephini by Gingerpaw) - 7 votes
Design #2 (Prince Eric Lighira and Ariel Kelpari by Kitten Roar) - 1 vote
Design #3 (Flynn Rider Qitari and Rapunzel Qitari by Rabbitaka) - 11 votes
Design #4 (Troll Groom Kristoff and Frozen Heart Anna by Yukiyume) - 2 votes
Design #5 (White Rabbit Bulbori and Alice Qitari by Lopai) - 2 votes
Design #6 (Stitch Zolnixi and Lilo Nephini by Gypsycrest19) - 1 vote
Design #7 (Milo Puffadore and Kida Lighira by Jai) - 1 vote
Design #8 (Firebird Griffi and Spring Sprite Qitari by Cyanidae) - 7 votes
Design #9 (Prince Charming Puffadore and Cinderella Puffadore by Sandstorm514) - 4 votes
Design #10 (Flynn Rider Lupora and Rapunzel Aeridini by Hyc) - 1 vote
Design #11 (Chief Lupora and Big Mama Nytekrie by Rhythm - 1 vote
Design #12 (Marlin Sylvorpa and Dory Sylvorpa by Lenore) - 3 votes
Design #13 (Gruff the Neverbeast Morkko and Little Bunny Bulbori by Jolieke04) - 0 votes
Design #14 (Cheshire Cat Ryori and Queen of Hearts Luffox by Eots) - 3 votes

Round Winners
1st Place - Flynn Rider Qitari and Rapunzel Qitari by Rabbitaka
2nd Place - 2-Way Tie between Beauty and the Beast by Gingerpaw and the Firebird Suite by Cyanidae
3rd Place - Prince Charming Puffadore and Cinderella Puffadore by Sandstorm514
4th Place - 2-Way Tie between Lenore and Eots

Eliminated Winners
Jolieke04
TBD.
Edited By Britters on 8/15/2015 at 10:27 AM.
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:18 PM Post #3
Yells bc i totally forgot about the neverland fairies! Augh, a Silvermist design, i can see it now...

And Marlin and Dory! I remembered Gill when i was going through the Festival entries, but i totally spaced on the rest of them!

Ok, i vote for design 1 and...9!
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:21 PM Post #4
Votes added.

Yeah, I have to admit that I have a PARTICULAR affection for the new Tinkerbell movies. I just adore them, all of them. I don't know what it is about them, and especially being 26 years old I feel weird admitting how much I like them, but they're just good movies. :)
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:29 PM Post #5
Ugh, they're ADORABLE. And they just delve into stuff that's way more fascinating than a certain trio of child pirates that aren't even pirates i mean GOD Jake, Captain Hook is a pirate, of course he has no morals! You aren't supposed to either! Ahem. I digress.

Maybe it's 'cause Tink's character isn't reduced to jealous tantrums...But at least we both have small children we can blame, hehe
Metalwolfgemstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 124
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:43 PM Post #6
I vote for number one =3
Gypsycrest19
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:43 PM Post #7
Imma vote for the first time, cause like.... DISNEY!!!! 8D

Number 1! I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! When I was three, I used to watch it till 3am in the morning! And the designs! So lovely! AH!!!

And Number 3! I really like the way that Qitari Rapunzel looks and the way it gives off a certain feel. =3
Edited By Gypsycrest19 on 8/11/2015 at 7:44 PM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:47 PM Post #8
Votes have been added.

@Metalwolfgemstone
You are allowed to vote for two designs. It helps spread the votes out since not as many people vote as i would like
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 7:51 PM Post #9
I vote designs five and eight.
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 8:00 PM Post #10
I vote number one. Everyone is voting for it but it's just so good... o.o
And number 8!
Good job to you, mysterious creators! You all made amazing designs! ^3^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.