Players 2,257 408
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,299,125 1,429
Generated 659,852 423
Captured 1,199,483 295
Bred 6,439,694 711
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > What's Your Festival Team?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 8/7/2015 at 6:55 PM Post #1
I've been wondering this for awhile...

What do others use for their festival team?

I've heard some people say they level up low level pets during this time and there are also those who have a team specifically set up for crushing festival enemies and bosses. What kind of team do you use during the festivals? What's your main goal in the zone (collect avatar items by crushing/grinding bosses, collecting themed pets...)? I've also heard of people using their arena teams in the festival zone.

For me personally I just use my level 60 explore team (a team I use for... well everything (except arena)... dungeons, daily quests and tasks and festivals).

Tank ________________ Berserker ________________ Mage

I find these three do enough damage to get through fights quickly all while lasting for... well, forever... without potions. One day I'll obtain max stat ny'venes and use those instead. xD For now this team works extremely well for me. c:

So what does your team look like?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/7/2015 at 9:43 PM Post #2
I had a decent team until the Spring Festival...then it turned into a decent teambuild LOL. (man, those contests..........can anyone agree with me that those battle ones were brutal if you didn't have a lead lol)

Explore team:
-3 max stat pets
-level-ups and proficiency points in a tank/2 damager build
-armor all mythical (and that'll chance soon, wouldn't it)

For the explore team, I've seen armor in the Arena that has better stats than a few of the mythical pieces. I think Arena armors at level 60 are better than the mythical counterparts. Don't quote me there though, I'm rusty lol.

As for how they look?
Really pink.

I intend to take out Kamalani or get another baby, recolor him and two other max stat pets for zone exploring.
Wander
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 46
Posted: 8/7/2015 at 10:34 PM Post #3
Spring festival I started with my general exploration team but then switched to a team of 3 Lunemara for the contest. I pretty much just crush/grind bosses, I don't hoard tagged pets and only capture them if they're of real interest.

I've changed my exploration team up since I've been slogging through the Dungeons so this'll be my max-stat team for the next festival:

Regarding Flute's comment on the Arena vs. Mythical equipment, there are pros and cons to each:
- For all but the Armors, the Health is higher on the Arena equipment but the highlighted stats are lower than the Mythical equipment.
- For the Armors, the Health is lower than the Mythical but the highlighted stats are higher on the Arena equipment.

I'm a big cautious about switching to Arena equipment until I see what new equipment might be available in the Megazone because, if the Megazone equipment is better, I can sell the Mythical equipment whereas the Arena equipment is no trade and I'd just be left with it sitting in my Inventory / wasting away on my Mission team.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 8/8/2015 at 7:55 PM Post #4
@Flute:

Yea the only reason why I won the Nani Plumeria enemies contest was because I had a huge lead and Eimell (I think) didn't bother competing after a certain amount of time because they ended up getting a 3 visible for themselves another way.

@Wander:

Good to know about the arena gear, thanks for clarifying! I haven't even considered looking into using them...
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/9/2015 at 10:45 AM Post #5
Yeah, I was actually using a different team consisting of...either puffs or aeris during the contests, and once the leaderboards went up, I had a considerable lead, but I didn't like those two pets, so I instantly changed lol.

As for the armors, I would've had a bigger opinion if the Mega Zone update wasn't looming. The sooner a new way to get better equipment comes, the sooner level 50 mythicals and arena armor stop being the meta. ;w; (And it takes quite a bit of grinding to get both, just to grab new ones from the zone later!)
SparklingGanymede
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 29
Posted: 8/9/2015 at 2:47 PM Post #6
I just use my regular starter team. <.<; (Say what you will about that, but I did more than double the competition last fest, and I wasn't gunning for fabled.) I might level cap them after the megazone, though, just to avoid having a virtual arms race with steadily increasing enemies while my mythical equipment stays the same. If the megazone has a dungeon to run for mythicals, I'll be working on getting a replacement set ASAP.
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/9/2015 at 8:00 PM Post #7
Ugh, i'm still trying to get a nice team of good stat Fableds, so i'll just settle with leveling teams and fix my starter team up...maybe i'll get a nice themed fabled fishie and train that up!

My team i leveled up last festival was actually pretty decent, i don't think i had a single faint, and that is IMPRESSIVE for me...of course i scrapped of the team so i'll have to start over, but i don't mind!

Might slip good ol' Falkor in, i found out he's got ~40 base stats across the board. Can't go wrong with a faux luckdragon, can i?
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 3:59 AM Post #8
I'm probably going to use my nephini team. I do have a max stat griffi team now, too, but I've been working for a long time on my nephinies' battle records and I figure it'll be a great time to work on them. I'd love to get to 100k battles on them all eventually.

Lenore
Agility-Based Shadow Tank
Battle Record: 93,072-0 (100.00%)

Tsubaki
Light
Battle Record: 79,346-0 (100.00%)

Un-named
Fire
Battle Record: 55,173-0 (100.00%)

My fire pet really needs a name but I've just never found a name that I've felt really suits her.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 332
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 11:28 PM Post #9
I use these three:

Tank~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mage~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Berserker

They are good at chipping away health and are my main fighters for anything, really.

Oh, I suppose I should do stat based things, too then.

Spirit, Shadow Based Tank. Level-Ups mainly placed on Health and Agility.
Lavender, Light Based Mage. Level-Ups mainly placed on Inteligence and Agility.
Thunder, Air Based Berserker. Level-Ups mainly placed on Strength and Agility.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 8/11/2015 at 11:36 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 8/12/2015 at 12:24 AM Post #10
PurpleStarlightWolf, I wonder if they might be stronger if you switch Lavender and Thunder away from agility. Agility helps all pets but is of particular importance to tanks since they get damage directed most at them. Since the cannons don't go through that they can be given dex instead to help increase their crit. I'm not necessarily saying though to use dex in proficiencies either though.

I would recommend all illusionist gear (or mythic equivalent) for your shadow tank with a relic that only has magical damage. For your light based mage I would recommend all evoker gear (or mythic equivalent) with a magical damage only relic. And for your air pet I would recommend myrmidon (or the mythic equivalent) with a physical damage only relic.

Proficiences are a bit more difficult to talk about because everyone has their preferences. You might want to try putting 5 points of health in for cannons if they're having trouble staying up and then the rest into either stats (strength for physical damage fighters and intelligence for magical damage fighters) or go into abilities.

If you want to try this out instead, I can see what extra gear I have sitting around or be on the look out if needed.

This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.