Players 2,336 342
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,262,219 1,779
Generated 656,478 10
Captured 1,191,227 65
Bred 6,414,419 1,704
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Contest] Write Away+WIn Prizes!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 3:29 AM Post #31
just editted post, read again
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 3:39 AM Post #32
sorry for the many pings but i'd just like to say this..

please, to the people who keep asking questions...just...please stop asking me like how much or how less you want your story to be...and please do not ask me what you can or cannot include...

I think up to now, the rules should already be listed up already on this thread, and if anything comes up, I will update and ping you guys...but in mean time...DO NOT....

I do not want to tell you how you should write your story because, from writer-to-writer, that is very much unacceptable. I should not, in any ways, influence how you should write or what you should include...

...all I do is give you a prompt and lets leave it at that, unless if i listed any specific details in the prompt for you to include in your story...then you honestly have zero need to ask me how you should write it, because as long as you include the key features in the prompt in your story, that you are doing fine,lol. (like if the prompt uses a...magical key or something, then have it appear in your story...etc)

Just write, seriously, like I have said a couple of times, just...go ahead, pour your heart out, and write, just write away.

Also if you do have any questions, I hope, its only questions on little technical difficulties or regarding the deadline or so, but I hope, after this post, I do not get any more questions regarding 'can I include this in my writing' or 'how many pages should I write', and even 'should I include this or that in the story'?

yes...I understand you just want to make sure, that's alright, its fine. But still, I do hope this ping will clear things up as I really want you guys to write without any shackles...so this is why I've purposely left out certain 'details' because, in this case, it means its alright for you to harness it into your writings, however, guess it did not work quite as planned...but hopefully after mentioning some extra info, it should be fine now.
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 7/31/2015 at 3:40 AM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 10:27 AM Post #33
*looks at fanfics, stares at screen* .....eyuuup I might be able to finish this.... *glances at unfinished stories, oneshots and fic* ...I think....
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 10:30 AM Post #34
rofl, go for it
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 3:19 PM Post #35
lol page four, main character is still not a vampire ... I enjoy this to mch XD
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 3:21 PM Post #36
Pfft.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 3:23 PM Post #37
what do you mean by pfft?
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 6:55 PM Post #38
Night is frustrated because those of us participating have pressured her into changing the rules of her game, clogging her thread with chatter rather than entries, and just not going exactly as she planned. I'm sure once the entries are in everything will work out :) (night if I'm wrong tell me please, this is just what I get from looking over the thread)

(P.s. There is a word limit but you can fit about 3-4 pages per post. At least, from copying out of my Pages app)
Edited By Watercolors on 7/31/2015 at 6:59 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 8:40 PM Post #39
The smell of blood was in the air. It was ever so faint, but it begged to be followed.

The instincts and heightened senses of a teenage vampire enhanced the bloodlust. After all, they usually say that first blood tastes the best.

"I must find it!!" a ravenous voice cried out. "Nothing will stop me from my first blood hunt!!"

Viscardi bashed through the iron gates of the mansion, bearing his newfound fangs. Ever since his canines sharpened and elongated a few years ago, his thirst for human blood mounted. Today, his skin tingled, his eyes flared, his voice husky with desire. His first victim was so close, yet so far from his prison, the mansion that locked him up from the outside world. Now that he escaped his confinements, no one was safe from him.

The forest was now his territory. The wind underneath Viscardi's dark cloak blew the dead leaves into spirals as he ran through the trees. He was able to easily see past all the trees, wasting no time to close the distance between him and his prey.

"Viskyyy~!"

A childish voice echoed through the forest behind him. Viscardi cursed under his breath, and ran faster.
"Visky, come back!" A younger girl, also donning a dark cloak, caught up behind the vampire. She was shorter, and under her cloak, she wore a poofy skirt and a bunch of ribbons, being fashionably cuter than Viscardi. "We were gonna play tea party!!"

"Oh like HECK I'm going to play tea party with YOU!" Viscardi yelled as he ran. "I am NOT passing up a real human meal to babysit YOU!"

"But Viiiiiiisky!" the young girl whined. "Papa said we have enough blood stored at home! We'll use it for the tea party!!"

"Ellie, I am NOT drinking that packaged crap again!" Viscardi absolutely hated drinking blood from prepackaged bags from the hospitals. All his friends already hunted humans and they all bragged that fresh blood was so much better. The bite of fresh blood gave everyone a buzz that only adults could enjoy. He was probably the only one out of his friends that hasn't sucked blood from a human...and probably the only one who has a spoiled brat of a ten year old sister, Elena (or Ellie), that he had to babysit since ever.

If his friends knew that his sister made him dress up in bowties and top hats while sipping old blood from a teacup with his sister's stuffed animals, he wouldn't be able to live it down. At least he'll have a story to tell once he finds this human. He could smell him, or her, it was getting stronger with each step he took.

"Visky!"

Elena dropped from a tree right in front of Viscardi, forcing him to stop in his tracks. "What!? What do you want!?" Viscardi growled.

"Papa's gonna get reaaaally mad at you if he finds out that you're not home~" Elena giggled. "I'm gonna tell on you! You're gonna be grounded!"

"He's gonna get mad at YOU too! You're in as much trouble as me!" Viscardi spat, sticking his tongue out. "Just leave me alone, I'll get the human and come back before he comes home, geez!"

"Papa's not gonna like thaaat!" Elena sang, spinning around in a dance. "Then you'll have to come to my tea parties forever--"

Viscardi ignored Elena and left her behind, heading in the direction of his prey. "Tea parties are for girls!"

"Hey! That's not very nice!" Elena huffed. "Come back!"

The teenage vampire knew he was getting close. The smell of human blood, was so, SO close!

"Just a few more yards, and behind that tree..." If his thirst was an inner beast, it would have burst out of his body and ravaged that poor soul whole. His lips curled into a smile when he turned the corner. "Aha! Your blood is mi--..."

There was no human there.

There were speckles of blood on the ground at the base of the tree, but the wounded creature wasn't human.

It was a rabbit. A rabbit caught in some sort of trap.

"...mine..." All of Viscardi's raging bloodlust was for a rabbit. Upon seeing the fluffy rabbit curled in a pitiful state, he felt a buzzkill of utter proportions.

"HA! It was a rabbit! A poofy, adorable, fat rabbit!" Elena finally caught up to Viscardi, but laughed upon seeing what Viscardi was initially up in arms about. "Watch out world, Visky wants to suck the blood of all the bunnies ever to hop the planet earth!"

"S-shut up!" Viscardi hissed, trying to cover his embarrassed, blushing face with his hand. He was still baffled that of all the things that attracted him, after being so sure it was a human, it was a rabbit from thousands of yards away that he could smell. He didn't even feel thirsty anymore because of how big of a let-down it was. He couldn't possibly bring it upon himself to suck the blood out of an already-injured bunny--I mean rabbit.

"Aww, poor thing." Elena bent down and pet the rabbit, which shivered at her touch. "Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you, not like the mean humans that wanna eat you up! We gonna eat them up for you!"

"Ellie, we drink their blood, not eat their flesh..." Viscardi rubbed his face into his palm, trying to process his disbelief.

"Doesn't matter, you wanted bunny blood anyways! We should take it home and help it get better!" She kept petting the rabbit until it was familiar to her touch. "Help me take the trappy thingy off, Visky."

"Yeah yeah..." Viscardi bent down and opened the clamps from the trap. Once there was a big enough opening, Elena pulled the rabbit's foot out.

"There, there, you're okay now," Elena cooed. "We're gonna take you home and nurse you right up until you can walk again, isn't that right, Visky?"

"You know dad doesn't like pets," Viscardi spat. He didn't need a reminder of how he was thirsty for a rabbit's blood.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him!" Elena popped right back on her feet, cradling the rabbit. "Let's go home, you probably smell like bunny and sweat!"

"You're one to talk!" Viscardi and Elena walked back in the direction they came from, back into the forest towards the castle deep inside.

---

"I think I'm gonna call it...Buncardi."

"You're joking...Don't name that thing after me, Ellie."

"Visky and the great Buncardi! It has a great ring to it! You can do magic tricks at my tea party!"

"Heck no."

Elena and Viscardi entered back through the gates of the castle. Viscardi made sure to close the gates behind him, so it didn't look like he broke out to begin with.

"Hey hey Visky, do you wanna pet her?" Elena held the bunny out to her brother. "She's so fluffy!"

"No, I don't want to pet her--wait how do you know its a her!?"

"Welcome home, Elena, Viscardi."

The two young vampires could recognize that booming voice from anywhere. Their expressions went
pale and stiff. In front of them, in front of the doors to the castle, was their father.

"P-Papa...aha...hi..." Elena laughed nervously, shoving the rabbit into Viscardi's hands.

"H-hey papa!" Viscardi looked up at his father, who was much taller and much more intimidating than any vampire he knew.

"What are you holding there?" He motioned his head to the rabbit in Viscardi's arms.

"We...uh...Visky, you tell him."

"U-uh...we um..." Viscardi gulped. He never thought he'd get caught, much less without a story about hunting a human for the first time. "We found a rabbit...in the forest..."

"Obviously," their father said, his face only looking stern and unsurprised. "Why did you take it home?"

"U-uh..."

"V-Visky wanted to drink its blood, papa!" Elena exclaimed, much to Viscardi's horror and embarrassment. "He went out looking for it the moment he smelled it and wanted to save it for dinner tonight!"

"Hey!! That's not the case at all!" Viscardi snapped defensively. "You were the one that wanted to bring it home!"

"Nuh uh! I thought you'd wanna eat it later!" Elena said, huffing and folding her arms.

"That is NOT what you said, Ellie! Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying!"

"Yes you are!"

"QUIET."

The two younger vampires fell silent and looked meekly at their father. "Viscardi, what do you have to say?"

While Viscardi was petrified as he looked in his father's strict eyes, the rabbit burrowed its fuzzy head into the warmth of Viscardi's arms. "I uh...I'm not gonna drink its blood...I just figured to keep it in the garden until its leg got better...then release it..."

His father's eyes seemed to scan Viscardi's, looking into his son's soul to see if he was telling some sort of truth. He shifted his gaze to his daughter. "And what do you have to say, Elena?"

"U-um...well..." Elena played with her fingers quietly. "It was caught in a human trap...and Visky felt really sorry for it...so I figured he'd want to keep it...so I'd look after it..."

Viscardi glared daggers at his sister, but wasn't about to speak up in front of his father.

"...Fair enough. You may keep the rabbit until its foot heals."

Both Viscardi's and Elena's eyes widened. This was the first time they have witnessed their father being lenient on them.

"Now come inside. You're late for dinner." Their father turned around briskly and entered the castle. "Take a shower and change your clothes. Don't bring the rabbit to the table."

"Y-yes, papa!" Viscardi and Elena replied, and followed suit.

---

Before they went to their rooms, Viscardi tried shoving the rabbit back to Elena, but Elena shoved it back into his arms and ran away before Viscardi could do anything. Unsure of what to do, he ran to the corner of the castle garden, laid down his cloak, and gently put down the rabbit on it.

"I'll be back later, don't move...er...not that you can move...just stay put until I come back," Viscardi whispered to the rabbit. "Wow, I can't believe I'm talking to a rabbit."

He quickly left to change and get dinner, but it wasn't out of his head to drag Elena back into this mess when tending to the rabbit they both had to take care of.
Esylana
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 10
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 9:57 PM Post #40
She crawled through the darkness, pausing at the sound of pursuing footsteps. With a hasty shuffle on her knees, she hid beneath the fronds of a nearby plant, and briefly considered chewing on it to try and bring relief to her insatiable hunger. But let's face it - plant doesn't taste anything at all like warm flesh!

The nearby area was briefly illuminated, and she could hear the towering figures calling her by name, but it only thrilled her as she snuggled herself up closer to the concealing plants, her fingers in her mouth as she gnawed on them with a sense of urgency.

Part of her wanted to be caught, but she knew if she was found, then she'd go back in the pen, the wooden bars designed to keep her from escaping their ever-watchful eyes. She'd only just learned, after all, how to hook her heel up high enough to pull herself out of her prison.

It was more of a game, than anything.

Now if only the hunger would stop! Gnaw, gnaw, gnaw, and still no relief! Nothing like the one she usually preyed upon. Yes, there was only One, there would only ever be One, and even now she could picture her mouth clamping on and pulling the sustenance to her belly, warming her from inside out.

Again, she heard her name be called, and as she turned to crawl further into the darkness, a great flash of light flooded the room!

~~~

"There you are, my little milk leech!" Mother exclaimed as her 9-month-old baby crawled through the house plants, giggling and cooing loudly as she went.

Mother had thought she had imagined it at first, but her child had definitely learned how to escape her crib! The mattress frame would have to be lowered, so baby couldn't climb out anymore.

As she picked the baby up, the little one turned her head towards her mother and gave every signal that she was, in fact, very hungry.

"Come on, my little darling, let's feed you. But then it's back to bed!"

(...Well, you did say 'young'! :P But yes, I just had a baby about six months back and when feeding her, I can't help but think of a little vampire at times. So, I hope you enjoy this, if nothing else. ^_^ )
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.