Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Erm...Anyone up for decorating? ;w;
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Allis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 38
Posted: 6/22/2015 at 10:14 PM Post #11
The fireplace is no longer in use, I believe the chimney has been removed entirely and the flu has been permanently sealed? The fireplace itself has been sealed over, so it's just a lonely mantle c:

For the record, the house was built in the 1800's and is really pretty, but also very awkward. The bedroom should run left to right, but the closets were not part of the original room, instead added much later. This has shrunk the room by at least five feet! It also leaves me with one wall that is pretty much useless, albeit very ornamental and pretty with the window nook c:

It also doesn't help that I live on the second floor, which gives me strange room dimensions in the first place. The whole house has been turned into a triplex, with each apartment independent of the other. Also, because it is a rental I can't just go to town making renovations c:

As for stacking, I can not stack anything on the long narrow dresser since it has a mirror mounted to the back (and it doubles as my vanity!)

The other dresser is narrow but tall, really a "chest of drawers" so to speak, standing 5 drawers high.

My main concern with stacking is our uneven floors. We are using the original hardwood floors, and time has shifted things all sorts of wonky ways c:
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 6/22/2015 at 10:22 PM Post #12
My house has a sealed-off chimney. The fireplace is simply gone, walled up.

However, "sealed" is usually a relative term, especially if you can get into the attic or on the roof. With a suitable application of quantities of lime, a sealed fireplace or chimney can be a useful place to dispose of, shall we say, drastically unwanted persons? After all, one can only plant so many deep-rooted rosebushes.

I will post my idea for rearranging things directly I finish editing this manuscript.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.