Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Star's Galactic Giveaway! [1 YEAR]
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 49
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 10:42 AM Post #11
Entry 1

The largest star in the universe is the VY Canis Majoris. It is 2,800,000,000 kilometers in diameter. It would take you 1,100 years to complete an orbit around it if you are aboard a passenger airplane that flies at 900 kilometers per hour. Scientists estimate that this star is around 1,800 to 2,000 times the size of the Sun.

||| Shadownightmare ||| 35092 ||| 5/17/2015 at 3:02:46pm ||| 29 Days |||

> Option 001 - Rad Lads
@AlbinoSerpentShadow
A really good friend of mine who has helped me with many things on here, My fave pet of hers is her starter, Kitsu,
Edited By Shadownightmare on 6/16/2015 at 12:58 PM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 11:07 AM Post #12
Our Sun is a dwarf Star :)

||| Gingerpaw ||| 7454 ||| 8/15/2013 ||| 669 Days Old |||

Draeyl Love (Extra Entries)

Extra Entry #1

Extra Entry #2

Extra Entry #3

Extra Entry #4
Khumos
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 11:38 AM Post #13
||| Khumos ||| 35786 ||| 5/31/2015 ||| 16 Days |||
When a larger star collapses, it continues to fall in on itself which creates a stellar black hole.

Elleshie is kind of like my mentor. She's always there when I'm confused about how to progress, and always generous towards helping me. And she never expects anything in return, even when I offer. She's up late alongside me so we can always talk about books, dragons, hikes, or whatever, and she was the second person I'd ever talked to on Sylestia. I love this site for it's people, and I could spend a good amount of time talking about the many people I've met, Raponion, Hyc, Castielle, SheVampire, FForFox... But of them all, Elleshie was the first and the one who I've kind of clung to the most ^^

Love you all though!

Draeyls were actually my favorite creature when I started here on Sylestia.

I felt like it was necessary here to post what my first design for my starter sylestie was. I don't think much of it anymore, but I guess it kind of represents the idealism I had when I began on this site. I modified it a bit since the previous one only used shades of purpe ^^'

||| Garnet ||| Jailbreak ||| Jasper ||| Steven and the Stevens |||

I actually don't have a least favorite gem, so I picked the only truly bad gem whose destruction brought me the most joy

Jailbreak for obvious reasons- linking Garnet as my favorite character ever!

And I hate the discord between the Stevens, but I do love the last line of that episode "I learned to stay to true to myself, by watching myself die!"
KaterinaSapphire
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 53
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 11:48 AM Post #14
||| KaterinaSapphire ||| 29544 ||| 1/29/2015 ||| 137 |||

~Blue stars are hotter than red stars~

001> I've been chatting with HydraNamooth and they are super cool and nice, I'm always happy to get a message from them, plus I love all their pets~ It's hard to pick a favorite but I really like Bloodbath.

002>
>
My girl Carlotta! She was a capture but all her colors are naturally gorgeous.
>
>
My boy Fallon
>
>

004> Signed with animal crossing!~
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 12:18 PM Post #15
Wander - You've been added one entry into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P
As for the posts, you can edit your post to how you desire & then quote it in a new post to ping me. However, your entry / entries will be added when the NEW post is made (:

Soltra8 - You've been added two entries into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P
As for your many questions, I'll do my best to answer them all at once, lmao.
For your first question, look to Wander's answered question above.
For your second question, no, you do not have to actually dye the pet. Just toss them in the generator & mix it up!
Yes, personalize your forms how you desire! Just meet the requirements. Anything else is free ground for you.
Explain what you like / dislike about the characters / episodes, yes. I kept that one pretty vague to let you be more free to talk about it as you pleased (:
Thanks for signing the card!

Bumblebreeze - Those Draeyls are lovely! Though, you seemed to have missed a few requirements. Please edit your post & refer to Wander's answered question above.

Rabbitaka - You've been added seven entries into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P
As for the card signing, I don't believe you have to make an account in order to sign it! ;o;

MysticFantasy1996 - You've been added four entries into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P

*Shadownightmare - Thanks for participating in this giveaway! But it seems you missed a requirement. Please edit your post & refer to Wander's answered question above.
Marked with a symbol to show that if you do re-enter your submission, you can participate in the extra newbie's giveaway portion (:

Gingerpaw - You've been added five entries into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P

*Khumos - You've been added five entries into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P
Please re-read rules / requirements for option "Rad Lads" & re-submit to add in your sixth entry.
You're able to participate in the newbie's giveaway portion!
We share something alike! Draeyls are precious babies <3
As for Steven Universe, I love Garnet as well! Jailbreak had a VERY close tie with Mirror Gem for me, but Mirror Gem was very beautiful in the colors & the friendship Lapis built with Steven, in my opinion. Steven & the Stevens was an episode I didn't particularly enjoy all the much only because I was getting confused on keeping track of Steven; the timeline reminded me of Bioshock Infinite, for whatever reason! Hahah.

KaterinaSapphire - You've been added eight entries into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P
Cultivonus
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 12:42 PM Post #16
There is a star catalog for how many stars have been named. So far there about 70 named most coined back in ancient times. Usually the ancients only named the brightest stars. The sun is included on this list sun. (sometimes) lol

Cultivonus /// 27404 /// Joined 12/17/2014 /// 181
Edited By Cultivonus on 6/16/2015 at 12:44 PM.
Khumos
Level 60
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 12:43 PM Post #17
Hey again Elleshie,

I'm supposed to look through your stables and pick a favorite, but honestly I'm enamored by most of your pets, especially the lunemara ^^

For the sake of consistency, I choose

Izotz!
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 12:48 PM Post #18
Cultivonus - You've been added one entry into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P

*Khumos - You've been added one additional entry into this giveaway; good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor :P
Khumos
Level 60
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 1:04 PM Post #19
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26439&page=2#13
Author: Khumos
Time Posted: 6/16/2015 at 11:38 AM
||| Khumos ||| 35786 ||| 5/31/2015 ||| 16 Days |||
When a larger star collapses, it continues to fall in on itself which creates a stellar black hole.

Elleshie is kind of like my mentor. She's always there when I'm confused about how to progress, and always generous towards helping me. And she never expects anything in return, even when I offer. She's up late alongside me so we can always talk about books, dragons, hikes, or whatever, and she was the second person I'd ever talked to on Sylestia. I love this site for it's people, and I could spend a good amount of time talking about the many people I've met, Raponion, Hyc, Castielle, SheVampire, FForFox... But of them all, Elleshie was the first and the one who I've kind of clung to the most ^^

Love you all though!

Draeyls were actually my favorite creature when I started here on Sylestia.

I felt like it was necessary here to post what my first design for my starter sylestie was. I don't think much of it anymore, but I guess it kind of represents the idealism I had when I began on this site. I modified it a bit since the previous one only used shades of purpe ^^'

||| Garnet ||| Jailbreak ||| Jasper ||| Steven and the Stevens |||

I actually don't have a least favorite gem, so I picked the only truly bad gem whose destruction brought me the most joy

Jailbreak for obvious reasons- linking Garnet as my favorite character ever!

And I hate the discord between the Stevens, but I do love the last line of that episode "I learned to stay to true to myself, by watching myself die!"

@starmax
I actually didn't see that I could have gotten multiple entries on the Cookie Cat Option xD
I totally just explained why I liked what I did out of instinct, but I will add tons of pictures!

I know every word to this song and I couldn't be prouder!~

When Garnet gets excited, it's the greatest thing ever xD

Lapis' eyes are great in this scene. This isn't the original scene though. Someone's taken the picture and given it some extra shine!

Thank you Rose!
Edited By Khumos on 6/16/2015 at 1:05 PM.
Sakurachan
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 6/16/2015 at 1:16 PM Post #20
||| Sakurachan ||| 7174 ||| 8/5/2013 ||| 680 days! |||
Star fact:All you need are clouds of dust with great turbulence within to create a star.

Option 1 Rad Lads: NightbaneWolf is one of the most awesome people I have ever had the chance and good luck to meet. She is incredibly nice to the newbies and pretty much everyone she meets. Its like meeting the girl version of Jesus or Muhammad. She is also a very optimistic, good-natured,trustworthy, and the list could keep going on forever but to keep this from going on too long. To put it simply put a hand together and clap for NightbaneWolf as she is just an amazing person and friend.

WIP
Edited By Sakurachan on 6/20/2015 at 10:18 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.