Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 8:13 PM Post #71
Here my entry.
I'd love to add something in the back like a dolphin, water wings or an under the sea type background. BUT I think that at is beyond my artistic abilities.

I don't need to do both genders do I?

Hehe who knows maybe by the time one of these comes around next I'll be able to draw better.
Stupic
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 9:11 PM Post #72
For July, I imagined a jungle adventure in khaki, complete with a spiffy hat and net for catching lots of Sylestis. My art skills are terrible online, so I'll explain the set as best I can.

Male and Female adventure outfits: Lots of pockets and hiking boots with good tread. The shirt has those little straps that button your long sleeves into shorter ones. A nice pleated skirt for the girls.

Giant Boulder Wings: Because who wouldn't want to look like they were about to be run over?

Adventure Net: Pretty self-explanatory, but it should be large enough to allow for some gems or something in the handle to make it more customizable and for the net to reach the ground while it's being held.

Rune Key: What adventure is complete without mysterious treasure keys? This key has some odd markings and a satin ribbon so it doesn't get lost.

Jungle Background: What I consider the worst of my sad artwork, a long path lined with some trees full of hanging vines and branches.

Putting it all together: Female adventurer with a key.

And after all that, I realized I forgot the girl's socks. Oops.
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 9:51 PM Post #73
Dream Eaters

The blue orb is supposed to be a sparkly/shiny moon. The two helds I came up with are a flying sheep and a "demonic" flying boar/pig. The outfits are "shiny" exoskeletons on the hands/feet/body areas with claws on both feet and hands, and either tiger stripe runes (Like on the male) or whatever rune designs would look the best (I'm not good at runes at all). The wings are supposed to have either an aura around them, fade out at the edges like ghostly wings, or just be solid, with stars all over them. I couldn't think up a good head item, or a good weapon held.
(Forgive the horrid artwork, I am currently on a laptop with no "real" mouse.)
I am not attached to the names,they were just all I could think of at the moment lol.
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 10:01 PM Post #74
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26413&page=3#28
Author: Rikone
Time Posted: 6/17/2015 at 12:40 AM

I thought I'd go a little girly this time with a lolita type outfit.
Outfit: Summer Doll
Head: Doll Wing Clips
Held: Ferret Plushie
Fell free to rename it and color it whatever you like. =]

Outfit: Summer Butler
Head: Summer Top Hat
Held: Pocket Watch

I LOVE that ferret!! Well I love it all to be honest, and I would 100% wear that outfit, but that ferret is WAY too cute!! I like how the male looks like the mad hatter kind of.
Rikone
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 10:28 PM Post #75
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26413&page=8#73
Author: Zekotan
Time Posted: 6/19/2015 at 9:51 PM
Dream Eaters

The blue orb is supposed to be a sparkly/shiny moon. The two helds I came up with are a flying sheep and a "demonic" flying boar/pig. The outfits are "shiny" exoskeletons on the hands/feet/body areas with claws on both feet and hands, and either tiger stripe runes (Like on the male) or whatever rune designs would look the best (I'm not good at runes at all). The wings are supposed to have either an aura around them, fade out at the edges like ghostly wings, or just be solid, with stars all over them. I couldn't think up a good head item, or a good weapon held.
(Forgive the horrid artwork, I am currently on a laptop with no "real" mouse.)
I am not attached to the names,they were just all I could think of at the moment lol.

-Glomps the Zeko.- <3 I love love love your girls outfit, the shiney runes, and claws for hands! I want those claws! >D It would be so deliciously evil. -Ahem.- >>; I'm glad you like the ferret. x3
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 3:01 AM Post #76

Pic is link clickable, sorry that it's tiny!

I noticed the astral sign for late June and most of July is Cancer. Also, a user PM'd me about teaming up, and I noticed that lots of the previous monthlies had a lot of magic to them. In my head, I was thinking beachwear could be somewhat match the magicalness of previous monthlies by adding a sort of fantasy aspect to the outfits. Idk if I achieved that aha.

The outfits are basically a sundress and trunks (with optional vest, I wasn't sure to have a vest or no vest, it was no vest in my head), both having metal filigree as accents on each. The metal parts would have swirls, and at some point, the Cancer zodiac symbol might show (like in the dress's belt). There would also be jewelry like a torque-shaped necklace and bracelets, even a beach hat with metal filigree crown (or just the crown alone), both being okay for both genders!

As for the held item, I couldn't think of anything original lol. I honestly thought I saw someone brainstorm a water-controlling held item (holding and bending water at the hands and around the body), so I didn't draw that.
But instead, I thought ice cream and snow cones/shaved ice would be cute!
In my head, they can be quickly colored with different variations/flavors and sold as a package. If there's a flavor that isn't there, users can recolor the held item for any flavor they want. If anything, maybe there can be a July discount, where users would have to recolor and submit 5 different flavors for 200 diamonds or 2 for 100? Not sure. But I like customizability for the ice cream and having it as a monthly recolorable item is a cooler option than having just fixed options during a summer fest.

For the back item, I was thinking some sort of magical/mosaic sun. Idk how to draw that...;w; But yeah, a magical sun.
Also, if possible, I remember there being back items that kinda acted like backgrounds, so a beach background with waves would be cool too.
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:41 AM Post #77
i like it!
the girl looks like she's running away from a rolling bolder, while holding that mysterious key...
what did she get herself into?
Absoluteinsanity
Level 71
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 1:04 PM Post #78
For July outfits, my first thought was scuba gear. My attempt at drawing a scuba suit/mask:

I only used the female base because I didn't think I could draw much difference between the male and female suits. Not so good at art, but I tried. ^^;

The held item is a net full of collected seashells. :)
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 4:13 PM Post #79
Just gonna put this here. Everyone's designs look nice!^-^I'm still working on mine.I just have to draw the outfit on the actual bases.
Miakokins
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 5:00 PM Post #80
So the first thing that came to mind for July is summer, and from there my mind went straight to the desert and cliche cowboy stuff. Here's ma lil doodle xP

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.