Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Bumble Games!
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 12:06 PM Post #41
Waiting on a few people :3
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 9:02 AM Post #42
A! White Raven, let's go on an adventure!!!
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 1:51 PM Post #43
NOTE! After this round you are now able to die, choose wisely my friends >:3

ALICIA and BLUE The two of you stop. Rain Dancers blue flames disappear and Day break seems more relaxed. The two of you chat and come to a conclusion that neither of you have any memories. How you both woke up in odd places and couldnt think of the past. The two of you decide to travel together for a while and join forces. (Note: For the next 5 turns, if one of you receives a prize, your teammate will too. As for the choices the two of you can PM eachother and come to a decision or whoever posts first will decide for the group)

A) Go your separate ways
B) Continue down the trail together
C) Go back and search near the lake

Chocolate Arell carries the egg as the two of you head out in search of shelter. You see some people on the way there but its too dark to tell who or what they are. You quickly sneak past them and shortly arrive at a rundown old shack. You open the door and sit down on an old wooden chair to rest. What do you do next?

A) Go back and find those people
B) Search the Shack for useful items
C) Sleep on a old quilt carpet

Uranium you and scarlet begin to look around the cave. You see nothing and decide to go deeper into the cave. After minutes of blindly walking through darkness, you arrive in a large cavern with a straw nest in the middle. There are two eggs sitting in the nest. The parents of the egglings dont seem to be present. What do you do?

A) Take both eggs and RUN!
B) Leave the cave without angering the parents
C) Take one egg with you and sneak out

Neyite My name is Neyite, and this is Lunar Storm. Who are you? You reply.
My name is Serafian. We dont see many humans around here She looked at Lunar Storm. Are you lost? Youre welcome to stay at the village for a while if youd like. She lands on the ground and swings off her bag, holding out what looks like an apple.

A) Accept the apple and head to the village
B) Thank her but refuse her offer
C) She seems sketchy run away

Lopai You and Afterglow look up at the trolls. Ummm could you move please? Wed like to pass. The trolls turn and look at you. Oh, sorry about that, we were just looking for our lost pet Bulbori. One said as it scratched his head. Could you let us know if you see her around here? The other added. You nodded and the trolls moved out of your way. You continue walking along the path until you stop at a big green gate. The sign said Green Post To your right there is a dirt path and to your left there seems to be a river not too far away. Straight ahead there is a green road with green flowers. Where do you go next?

A) To the right, down the path
B) To the left, along the river
C) Straight ahead, travelling on the mysterious green road.

Carrotbae You and Fire get to work. Rolling up your sleeves, you search thoroughly all through the house. Opening smaller draws, you find a few small gold coins (10 000g). You later find some glass jars filled to the brim with water. You let out a heavy sigh, smiling and moving on to the bedroom. You push open the thin little door just in time to see somebody slip through the bedroom window! What will you do?

A) Find something heavy and knock them out!
B) Call Fire to go attack them!
C) Call out and ask them who they are

Purplestarlightwolf You heave yourself up onto the ledge, sliding in through the window. The room is tiny but very cozy. With a light wood dresser and chair, soft yellow walls and little trinkets all around the room. You begin to walk over to the bed where a small glass jar of water sat on the bedside table. It looks like somebody was sleeping here earlier, as the bed sheets were messy and the pillow dented. You hear the door creak behind you, what do you do?

A) Scream and run, scream and run!
B) Pick up something quickly to defend yourself
C) Call out to whoever opened the door

Crazy You and blitz head down the large hill and walk over to a little bridge. The bridge looks dangerous and wobbly. It sways with every sweep of the wind. You narrow your eyes and make out a sylesti nest on the other side! You might be light enough to walk across the bridge and back alone. What do you do?

A) Run across the bridge and get the egg!
B) Test out the bridge and if it supports you, slowly walk across
C) Walk away and hope to find another way around.

Scarlettkitsune You trust White Raven and follow her into the darkness. After what seems like a while of walking, you begin to doubt she is leading you anywhere. You begin to say something but stop when you look up to see a giant treehouse! You gasp and run towards it, clearly glad to see something besides endless forest. White raven pushes off the ground and flys up to the small little house, turning and waiting for you to climb up the rickety old ladder.

A) Turn around and find somewhere else to go
B) Carefully climb up the ladder
C) Call up to white raven and ask that she flys you up instead

(Appologies for any mistakes, this one was a bit rushed :p)
BTW PLEASE NURTURE THIS LIL EGGIE <3
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1523326
Edited By Bumblebreeze on 5/25/2015 at 1:52 PM.
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 2:02 PM Post #44
Hmm...B. I don't completely trust her yet...
Lopai
Level 59
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 2:03 PM Post #45
I'd like to go along the river please
Aliciahou
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 2:13 PM Post #46
B, continue down the trail together. Shouldn't be too dangerous :P
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 2:15 PM Post #47
I think I'm going to sleep. Arell seems tired too. I mean he's been lugging that little eggling around for me.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 2:25 PM Post #48
B. I must of forgotten my sylesti has wings at this moment..
Edited By Crazyangrywolf on 5/25/2015 at 8:06 PM.
Uranium
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 3:18 PM Post #49
B, don't want the parents to kill me or anything.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 6:08 PM Post #50
B. please
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.