Forum Index > News and Announcements > Conclusion of the Spring Festival
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 11:25 PM Post #41
I enjoyed the event a lot and almost everything about it. The only problem I had was some of the gaees weren't annouced at a good time. So by the time I was actually online it was to late for a lot of them. If I had known sooner I could have made time to get online at the right time. I'm not the only one I know that had that problem.

Aside from the time part, everything else was pretty awesome. I loved finding the random eggs..
Axiothea
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 12:23 AM Post #42
I loved the Spring Festival!!! I loved finding random eggs around the site and in fights, that was a lot of fun and I got a ton of great things from them! I loved getting all of the special event pets!

I wish the forum events were announced sooner and there was a bigger visual reminder on the site for them, because if I knew a day in advanced I would have made a outlook calendar reminder for myself, as is I missed all of the forum events I think. Also in the raids, I would have loved to get a 'holiday' satchel instead of Decorated Silver Eggling for participating, I have more of them than I know what to do with even after buying all of the items in the store; and multiples of some items. For all of the work the raid was, cause they all felt very long, I much rather have had a chance at a Legendary item than Decorated Silver Eggling which I was getting with normal fighting,I felt pretty jipped after the first raid and then only did it to get a chance at the pets.

Thanks for creating such a great event for us!!
Goda6511
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 1:29 AM Post #43
I found this to be an amazing event. Like others have mentioned, the recolorings of pets were fantastic, though I too would have loved to see all of them showing up from the start. I found a couple of little glitches, but that was expected. One I ran into often was that if I found a spring surprise egg on a page, I had to use it in my inventory before I could gather another one.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 5:22 AM Post #44
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/5/2024 at 2:30:23pm

I found this to be an amazing event. Like others have mentioned, the recolorings of pets were fantastic, though I too would have loved to see all of them showing up from the start. I found a couple of little glitches, but that was expected. One I ran into often was that if I found a spring surprise egg on a page, I had to use it in my inventory before I could gather another one.

Strange, didn't happen to me :/ I found 4 spring surprises and used them all in one go. Didn't had to revisit each one before the other :/
Silversky
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 6:32 AM Post #45
I absolutely loved the spring surprises that popped up randomly! The prices were great to, I love collecting all my favorite avatar items, I think that was a really great initiative I could have done without the eggling-collecting during the dynamic events, that did draw out a bit long, but I had heaps of fun watching the silly-looking bandits afterwards! I will most definitely participate in future events!
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 8:08 AM Post #46
Adding my two cents too!

I thought it was a really well-thought event. Your efforts showed, and it was really fun anticipating the festival itself and participating! The Spring Surprises were so much fun and the items were fitting too. I loved especially the Butterfly balloons and the wings, but hey, that's because I'm a huge insect fan ;P The thing is, all those essences in the Spring surprises really lost their value. The average prize dropped really hard, from around 20k for most essences to < 10k, because there are just so many of them! But! The forum games were all really fun to participate!! There's just one little flaw, but that's because of my timezone, as I live in Europe: Most of the games were late-night for me, and some egg baskets of the egg hunt were at a time I slept too lmao. Nevertheless, it was fun and really cool that everyone got a participation prize. Overall, I don't think I was so active on any browser game before, and I can only hope you can keep up the good work!
Leosnake
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 8:54 AM Post #47
I loved the spring surprise eggs that kept popping up at random (Pumpkins perhaps for Halloween?) The raids were also fun as well.
Moxie
Level 60
Threads: 6
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 9:04 AM Post #48
I especially enjoyed the many and varied means of picking up holiday prizes. Well done there.

Some players have previously mentioned that the egg hunt before the battle event was overly long, and I agree. I have limited time to play, and for most of the dynamic events, I was unable to stay online long enough to get past the egg hunt and into the battles.
Net
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 10:38 AM Post #49
I loved the event, the forum games were nice as well, I enjoyed finding those surprise eggs all over.
I think what I liked best was that during the egg hunt we found the eggs while nurturing other's eggs.
The only problams was that like Moxie said- the event spread for too long- if you divided it more I think more people will be able to participate as well.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 1:56 PM Post #50
Does anyone even Know what's in the easter baskets? I mean it says stuff for your avi but in the holiday shop ALL the things that are on sale are for your avi, so i'm wondering is it the stuff you get from the H.S or is it all over different?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.