Forum Index > News and Announcements > Conclusion of the Spring Festival
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:32 PM Post #11
Thank you so much for running the festival! You and Faiona are working your tails off for us. I appreciate all your hard work. <3 I had so much fun! You guys are the best!

EDIT: Oh! And I should thank the avatar artist too! So many lovely new items. :3 <3
Edited By 2240 on 4/8/2013 at 8:37 PM.
Rethelen
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:32 PM Post #12
I liked the whole themed events, like the Easter Eggling gathering, that was pretty cool. I really liked all the avatar items! I agree with what flute said... all the holiday themed pets should be released at the same time~. Though i was happy to see that you added zolnixi's this holiday, that brought a smile to my face! All in all, this was a great event, and i thank you both for the hard work you put into it!
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:33 PM Post #13
Really I liked the surprises. I think you should make something like that more often.
Shadowphyr
Level 60
Threads: 44
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:34 PM Post #14
This event was totally awesome! I like that it lasted so long, and we had an opportunity to get at least one of everything throughout it.

Like Flute and Savynn, I kinda wish the introduction of all the pets had started at the beginning. I imagine they were introduced so late because you were hoping to spice it up instead of overrun the stables with the same two species, and that's really awesome, but I kinda missed out on getting a lot of the ones I really wanted (despite being here for three out of the four raids every day).

I also feel the numbers for the egg collecting were a little high. Between an hour to an hour and a half just to collect eggs to start a raid, plus the half hour to hour for the raid itself, I kinda felt like all I did all day was raid, test pets, and then try to quickly wrap up sales, purchases, and missions before the next raid started. Plus all that clicking. x_X

But all in all I had an absolute blast!
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:34 PM Post #15
I really loved to find little Eggies here and there while browsing in
just any pages where they'll just pop~ <3
As well as the Basket, giving not only nice Avatar Items out, but
also a good couple of Essences, bet lots fo people got happy of the
Price drop on Essences~ XD
I'd said that I've loved the way the Event Raids were done, quite
interesting, as well as the Event pet, even if not my favs, were still
nice to look at~ :3
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:35 PM Post #16
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/5/2024 at 10:13:43am

i liked it ,it was alot of fun so was the only point to collect the eggs just to collect the eggs? will there be a prize for the user who got the most eggs? just wondering

@Blueloverw,

Which eggs?

The Spring Surprises can be opened for rewards.

The Spring Festival Egglings were to be turned into Tresea Nybun in Esior's Haven during the Dynamic Event for participation credit (similar to defeating enemies in other Dynamic Events).

And the Decorated Silver Egglings can be used to purchase items from the Holiday Shop.
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:36 PM Post #17
As someone who was unaware that more species had been introduced.. I missed em all. But that's more my issue then ya'lls.

I kinda agree with the fact that the double thing with the eggs and the bandits made the event run a little longer then anticipated. It was a novel concept, but maybe it could be split into two separate events instead of being at the same time.

Exe: Egg collecting event at noon, bandits at 3, eggs again at 9, etc.

That way the event wouldn't stretch for almost two hours (which was how long the few I joined in on lasted)
Or maybe even make it a timed event instead of a "collect x amount" event. For one hour collect as many eggs as you can :3. That way it won't have to balance itself out to how many people are online at the time.
Other then that, I did like the idea of having an event not centered around battling.

Also, I loved the "random event" egglings <3
Edited By 979 on 4/8/2013 at 8:38 PM.
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 59
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:40 PM Post #18
What I liked: Just about everything. I had fun throughout the event. n.n

What I really liked: Making special versions of all species available to catch. I really hope you do this for events to come. :3

What I didn't like: Just one minor thing that kinda irked me, was the spring surprises sometimes appearing on the bottom of the page, where I can't see it without scrolling down. I had to train myself to scroll down on every page I went to on this site so that I wouldn't miss any, and then I had to untrain myself after it was all over. x.x If they all would have appeared at the top of the screen, or the general upper area, I would've liked that.
Mylia
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:42 PM Post #19
Best thing?
THose little Surprises
I loved to find little Eggies everywhere! <33333
And Sometime winning nice stuff out of it, like my Balloon!
It... have Purple AND have nice colors(out of the pretty purple) XD
Yukihoshika
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 24
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 8:42 PM Post #20
The event was spectacular. I loved every minute of it (save for the now fixed lag) and hope that it will be just as amazing in the future. I do wish that perhaps with the next major event, that all species that go with the event could be released at the same time, though I do understand that you have lives outside of sylestia and can't always get it all out all at once without encountering things such as demanding users, lag, other various server issues, and other miscellaneous variables. Thank you for putting all of this together. It was really fun. ^^
Edited By 2946 on 4/8/2013 at 8:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.