Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > 800 Days!
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 6:56 PM Post #11
Much as I adore Nixies, I am avoiding using them in design contests until after I become accustomed to how the traits sort out now.

Contest No. 1- Design a Star Guardian (Avi and Pet)
Decided to take a slightly different approach.

Contest No. 2- Avatar Dress-up

"Four Leaf Clover"

Contest No. 3- Make a pet out of my avatar

The Gene One June trait gives your avatar's Leaf Blade Wings. The Lunemara's eyes match your avatar's, the Color Three for the antennae and fuzz are for your avatar's hair, while the pink Frosted Tips represent the ribbons in the hair. Of course, the Branch Wings stand for the avatar's Wood Nymph Robes and Flowering Branch Staff, while the Swirling Snowflakes in pink are both the flowers on the staff and the butterflies in the Wood Nymph Robes. Perhaps the flowers and butterflies are swirling around in a gust of wind that just hit--it is spring, after all.

Hope you like it, Babaa--er, I mean Purple. (I will stop using your old name someday, promise.)
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 4/21/2015 at 12:56 AM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 7:40 PM Post #12
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24322&page=2#11
Author: SpaceElf1
Time Posted: 4/20/2015 at 6:56 PM
Much as I adore Nixies, I am avoiding using them in design contests until after I become accustomed to how the traits sort out now.

Decided to take a slightly different approach.

"Four Leaf Clover"

The Gene One June trait gives your avatar's Leaf Blade Wings. The Lunemara's eyes match your avatar's, the Color Three for the antennae and fuzz are for your avatar's hair, while the pink Frosted Tips represent the ribbons in the hair. Of course, the Branch Wings stand for the avatar's Wood Nymph Robes and Flowering Branch Staff, while the Swirling Snowflakes in pink are both the flowers on the staff and the butterflies in the Wood Nymph Robes. Perhaps the flowers and butterflies are swirling around in a gust of wind that just hit--it is spring, after all.

Hope you like it, Babaa--er, I mean Purple. (I will stop using your old name someday, promise.)

Lol you can call me Babaa all you want. :3
FireBreath
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 9:09 PM Post #13
Contest 1

I sorta went with the colors, midnight blue and purple as the main ones. Yellow is a side color.

Contest 2
I chose olive, the zolnixi. I felt that his colors and his traits and mutations would be easy to transfer onto an outfit.

Contest 3

Description: Because your avatar is "nature" themed, I chose to use an aeridini. The aeridini to me is the most natural sylesti. The leaf wings represent the leaves on the tree, which are big and bushy. The lily tail, mystical flowers, double stripe, and tips all represent the pink butterflies and flowers that surround the tree and the avatar itself. The kaju, represents more leaves that are on the tree. I chose the colours that were mainly highlighted in your outfit, such as; Green, pink, and brown. Pink being kind of a secondary color. While brown and green being the main source of colour.
Edited By FireBreath on 4/20/2015 at 9:38 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 9:34 PM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24322&page=2#13
Author: FireBreath
Time Posted: 4/20/2015 at 9:09 PM
Contest 1

I sorta went with the colors, midnight blue and purple as the main ones. Yellow is a side color.

Contest 2
I chose olive, the zolnixi. I felt that his colors and his traits and mutations would be easy to transfer onto an outfit.

Contest 3

Description: Because your avatar is "nature" themed, I chose to use an aeridini. The aeridini to me is the most natural sylesti. The leaf wings represent the leaves on the tree, which are big and bushy. The lily tail, mystical flowers, double stripe, and tips all represent the pink butterflies and flowers that surround the tree and the avatar itself. The kaju, represents more leaves that are on the tree. I chose the colours that were mainly highlighted in your outfit, such as; Green, pink, and brown. Pink being kind of a secondary color. While brown and green being the main source of colour.

Just so you know, Olive is male XD
FireBreath
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 9:37 PM Post #15
I know XD

Edit: I brought out the girl in him
Edited By FireBreath on 4/20/2015 at 9:37 PM.
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 9:44 PM Post #16
Can I enter? Thanks!!
Happy 800th!!

Went with what just SPOKE star guardian... VULNYX!!
Think the avatar turned out pretty vulnyx-y!! ENJOY!!

I dunno... hope no-one did this pretty lup!! Very happy with it!!

Changed to a ligh... I dunno why.... :3
Edited By FierePepr on 4/22/2015 at 10:27 PM.
Apolloandyami
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 9:58 PM Post #17

Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/21/2015 at 2:39 PM Post #18
~Star Guardian~

~Avatar Dress Up - Burn~

(Kinda used the hair off this dude > The harvest king ^-^)

~PurplestarlightFae~

Sorry for being so late 0-0
Could I still enter all 3 please? :3
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/21/2015 at 3:05 PM Post #19
Sure :3
Cherryblossom19876
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 36
Posted: 4/22/2015 at 9:54 AM Post #20
Congratulations on your 800th day! :D May you be here for many many more days. ^^

If it's not too late, I would love to enter!~

Contest No. 1- Design a Star Guardian

She's a bit dark, but I felt that it better matched her Guardian Dragons this way:

I made you into a Nephini, not only because I love Nephinis, but also because I took one look at your leaf wings and immediately thought: "Spectral wings" (but only because I've spent waayy too much time looking at nephinis lately)

Like I said before, I think that the spectral wings look like your leaf wings, and that was the main inspiration. The flowered vines along the nephini body remind me of the vines along your staff, and the vines on your dress. The clumps of flowers along your tree thing XD reminded me of fairy shimmer. The brown swoosh was the different shades of brown along your dress, and the other two genes were to make it look pretty. XD Personally, I think that the male version looks better, but the female is there for you to look at too. ^^
Edited By Cherryblossom19876 on 4/22/2015 at 10:01 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.