Players 2,345 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,260,440 757
Generated 656,468 7
Captured 1,191,162 62
Bred 6,412,715 688
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Lightning King: Despair (RPG)
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/8/2015 at 7:00 PM Post #1
(Wanna join? Go here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=23069)

The Lightning King
Despair

It has been years since the Lightning King ruled all over Elecweth. The villagers had quite enough of his reign and power of the kingdom. They were tired of obeying this king.
The reason why they were tired of obeying him? He was not a good king, in their eyes. He ordered them to work day and night, doing his orders. No rest. No water until he says. No food until the week after.
The villagers wanted their freedom back. How they used to live. Free to have food when they wanted, and free to go wherever, whenever.
Many years ago, the former king, King Jasper, had disappeared. Unknowingly. No one, not anyone at all, knew where he went. Some thought he was on an important quest, others thought that he no longered lived.
After weeks, maybe months later, rumors flowed around the villages of Elecweth about the new king. The Lightning King. They heard he was noble and strong, and worthy to be the next king. Though he had no royal blood or any relation with the former king at all, the townspeople needed someone to take the place of King Jasper until he comes back. Well, if he comes back.
But the people of Elecweth were wrong. The Lightning King was not worthy to rule their home. He was selfish and cruel to his workers. He needed to be stopped.
But he can't. It would be impossible. Like what the Elecwethians call him, he has the power of lightning. They could be zapped if anyone tried to interfere with his plans. He was powerful. Every second of his living and breathing life, he grows more powerful each day.

Now they were all doomed. The Elecwethians found out that the Lightning King was planning something. Something bad. Something that could control them into obeying his every order without denial. Something like ruling the world. Maybe even something that could kill them.
More rumors were filling the towns. Apparently they thought the Lightning King was evil and would kill anyone who would interfere with his upcoming plans of disaster. But that couldn't be possible, right?
The villages of Elecweth are as chaotic as ever. People were trying to move away, just in case the Lightning King did have something evil in mind. But they couldn't move away. They weren't allowed to. The Lightning King's guards were patrolling all of the villages. No one could escape. Who knew what the Lightning King was planning?
All would be lost. No. That's not possible. Elecweth was once a thriving and bright kingdom, townspeople enjoying the sunshine. But now everyone was lost and scared, fearing their leader.

Well, not everyone knew about the Lightning Kings plans. His son, known as the "Wind Prince" did not know of his father's evil and dark plans. He was too busy trying to help his people, making sure his father had no reason to hurt them.
No one had told the young prince about his father's plans though. The Elecwethians thought he knew already, and was probably in on it. Therefore, they started to distrust him.
But little did they know.

And now, all the Elecwethians could do, was despair.

~~~~~

Rules

1) Obey and read all rules, please. If you cannot, I suggest you do not join.
2) Please respect others while roleplaying. My RPGs are to let you guys have fun with the story plot, not insult each other.
3) Please ping me when signing up! Otherwise I might not notice your sign up!
4) Read this ENTIRE post before you sign up, please!
5) You are not allowed to play the part of the Lightning King, the Wind Prince, or King Jasper. You are also not allowed to sign up as their siblings, cousins, or have any relation or relationship with them at all. No one will be from the castle. You're characters are all from the village. Please don't bother asking, the answer will be no.
6) Only keep as many characters as you can handle!
7) Please don't make your characters have powers! Only the Lightning King, the Wind Prince, King Jasper, and some other mysterious characters (played by me) will be able to have powers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
8) No more than 3 posts per day!
9) Characters have to be within the ages of 15 to 35! I can make only some exceptions with slightly older characters. But don't expect a yes from me!
10) If you don't understand something, please tell me. I don't want any confusion here and I want to make sure everything can flow smoothly.
11) Please no one liners. I'd rather you have your replies semi-literate to literate replies. I want you to at least to reply with 4 sentences. More would be great!
12) No godmodding! Please don't use other people's characters without permission from them first!
13) No Mary or Gary Sues! No one is perfect!
14) No art theft! You may post the appearance of what your character may look like with a picture, but don't claim it unless it really is yours!
15) If you've read this WHOLE post and rules, put your favourite colour at the bottom of your sign up!

~~~~~

Alright! Welcome to my RPG! Hope you all enjoy!
If any of you have some story plots for this and would like to share it with me, give me a PM! I'm still open to accepting characters if you still haven't made one for this RPG!
I'll start us off! :)

The Lightning King
He paced the floor, thinking hard. He had heard that the townspeople knew that he was planning something. At least they didn't know what he was planning. That was a big relief to him.
He stopped pacing and took in a breath. Who cares? It's not like anyone could stop him if they knew about his plans. He was the Lightning King, and he could do whatever he wanted to this kingdom and these people.
Becoming king of Elecweth was easier than he thought. All he had to do was volunteer and prove that he was worth it. And to make it easier, the townspeople were desperate for a king. They didn't know how to run things here, and that was just what he needed.
Memories of doing so flooded his mind, which made his signature grin appear on his face. "Foolish people of Elecweth." he thought. "You already gave up on King Jasper then, and trusted me to take his place! You should've thought better."
It was true; the villagers seemed like they didn't think about how they would be leaving King Jasper behind if he was alive. Nobody knew if he was, even the Lightning King didn't know for sure. But he just hoped that the former king would never show up. Not until he finished his plans.
He started walking again, this time towards the castle entrance door. He was going to check up on how his workers were doing.

Edited By Desiree on 3/20/2015 at 1:49 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/8/2015 at 7:29 PM Post #2
Crimson runs through the streets. He could not pass up a chance to get a silver coin even if it ment he had to run. He knocks over a mans cart. "Sorry!" He yells as he scared a herd of sheep. He reaches the farm in time. "Here's your letter sir." He is payed him his silver coin. On the way back to town Crimson though of all the good food or items he could now buy. He was so lost in thought that he ran into someone
Edited By Hawkeye on 3/8/2015 at 7:44 PM.
Razor
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/8/2015 at 8:27 PM Post #3
Rani walked calmly toward the butcher's. She'd just come back from hunting with her worker animal, Butch, who was following close behind her. Butch was a large, silver wolf with golden eyes. He dragged behind him a small cart carrying several animal carcasses. Rani, of course, had already removed parts of the animals to store in her pouch for when food was denied to them, along side some berries and fruits she'd found. She looked up, the butcher's was in site. As she headed toward it Butch let out a warning growl just as someone smacked headfirst into her, sending her toppling.
"Ow!" She glared at the person who had run into her. "Watch where you're going, boy!" She yelled.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/8/2015 at 9:23 PM Post #4
Crimson stands. "Sorry." He crings. Oak was by his side now, having been following the boy the whole time. The small Owlbear growls at the wolf, knowing that he could easily take the wolf out. "I meant nothing by hitting you." He backs away. He looks down to see his coin by the girls feet. 'Stupid!' He yells to himself in his mind. Oak walks closer to the wolf
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/8/2015 at 11:39 PM Post #5
Rani picked up the coin at her feet. "Just be more careful next time. If you had bumped into a guard you wouldn't get this back." She handed it to the boy while eyeing Oak with concern. "And call off your beast before he tears mine apart. My wolf is my only source of income and I'd like to keep him in one piece, thanks." Butch growled in protest at Rani's comment. "I love you too, dog." She replied teasingly.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 6:59 AM Post #6
Crimson holds a hand out to Osk telling him to stop. The Owlbear backs away from the wolf with a snort of disappointment. He then puts the coin deep in his pocket. "Thank you." He says to the girl before turning to leave. Something was missing though, in the back of his mind. He stops, shakes his head then leaves. Oak was beside him. "Think we have enough to buy a horse?" Crimson asks the bear with a smile. Crimson loved horses, of all sizes and colors. He smiled wildly as he entered the stables. The horse were all so beautiful and sweet. He came to one of the mares. She had only just had a baby, but it was like no other the boy had ever seen. It was of the blue roan color but had something eles. One of its legs was missing, the goal being born without it. A gaurd walked by about that time, eyeing the horse. "He will have to be culled." He mutters to another gaurd. Crimson saw his chance. "I'll take him." He offered he received a slap on the face. "How dare you step to my that way boy!" The gaurd yells. Crimson is hauled out of the stable and thrown out. His nose was bleeding and must likly broke. He limps back to town, his spirt broken. A sudden plan forms in his hind, he would brake in a take the horse, no one would miss it. He smiles as he meets back up with the woman he hit earlier. "Could you spare some meat?" He asks nicely.
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 7:45 AM Post #7
Rani raised her eyebrows, her amusement clearly shown on her face. She couldn't help but let out a laugh.
"Pfft-haha! What happened, lad, you run into a wall? I thought I told you to be careful." She glanced over at her cart. She had enough to spare but the boy's strange request had her curious. "Depends what you need it for." She responded.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 10:47 AM Post #8
Crimson wipes his face off. "The guard hit me is all." He looks down at his feet. "I need it for Oak." He was a bad secret holder, and wanted to tell Her of his plans. "Are you good at taking things from people?" He asks suddenly.
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 4:12 PM Post #9
"A guard..." Rani gave a concerned look. "Yeah, I am. What is it you're looking to steal?" She asked in a hushed whisper so people around wouldn't over hear.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 7:44 PM Post #10
"A horse." He blushes. "I mean a pony, it's doomed to be killed and I just wanted to give it a chance. He looks over to see Oak gone. "Oak!" He yells. The bell rings for everyone to get food. "Oak where are you. Will you keep an eye out for him?" He asks the girl.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.