Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/26/2015 at 10:29 PM Post #1
The Lightning King
Despair

It has been years since the Lightning King ruled all over Elecweth. The villagers had quite enough of his reign and power of the kingdom. They were tired of obeying this king.
The reason why they were tired of obeying him? He was not a good king, in their eyes. He ordered them to work day and night, doing his orders. No rest. No water until he says. No food until the week after.
The villagers wanted their freedom back. How they used to live. Free to have food when they wanted, and free to go wherever, whenever.
Many years ago, the former king, King Jasper, had disappeared. Unknowingly. No one, not anyone at all, knew where he went. Some thought he was on an important quest, others thought that he no longered lived.
After weeks, maybe months later, rumors flowed around the villages of Elecweth about the new king. The Lightning King. They heard he was noble and strong, and worthy to be the next king. Though he had no royal blood or any relation with the former king at all, the townspeople needed someone to take the place of King Jasper until he comes back. Well, if he comes back.
But the people of Elecweth were wrong. The Lightning King was not worthy to rule their home. He was selfish and cruel to his workers. He needed to be stopped.
But he can't. It would be impossible. Like what the Elecwethians call him, he has the power of lightning. They could be zapped if anyone tried to interfere with his plans. He was powerful. Every second of his living and breathing life, he grows more powerful each day.

Now they were all doomed. The Elecwethians found out that the Lightning King was planning something. Something bad. Something that could control them into obeying his every order without denial. Something like ruling the world. Maybe even something that could kill them.
More rumors were filling the towns. Apparently they thought the Lightning King was evil and would kill anyone who would interfere with his upcoming plans of disaster. But that couldn't be possible, right?
The villages of Elecweth are as chaotic as ever. People were trying to move away, just in case the Lightning King did have something evil in mind. But they couldn't move away. They weren't allowed to. The Lightning King's guards were patrolling all of the villages. No one could escape. Who knew what the Lightning King was planning?
All would be lost. No. That's not possible. Elecweth was once a thriving and bright kingdom, townspeople enjoying the sunshine. But now everyone was lost and scared, fearing their leader.

Well, not everyone knew about the Lightning Kings plans. His son, known as the "Wind Prince" did not know of his father's evil and dark plans. He was too busy trying to help his people, making sure his father had no reason to hurt them.
No one had told the young prince about his father's plans though. The Elecwethians thought he knew already, and was probably in on it. Therefore, they started to distrust him.
But little did they know.

And now, all the Elecwethians could do, was despair.

~~~~~

Haha, yes! :D I finally got the time to put this up! This was stuck in my head for the whole week, you guys. I wanted to make this RP so badly! :c

Now it's finally up! Yay! Lol, the backstory about the kingdom and the Lightning King is kind of long, but hey, this is some stuff you guys need to know before roleplaying. ;)

Okay, just some things; Elecweth is not an old kingdom. It is formed like our world, so if in another universe there was a world like this taking place with the same time as ours, it would be like that. :3 So you're characters can wear whatever they want. That's why I added "Dress Style" in the sign up form.

Also you guys, you are all people from the village. No one will be people from the castle except for me. Because if you guys are from the castle, then... The surprise will be ruined! :(

By the way, I pinged some of you guys! ;) I just thought you might have wanted to know or something, so yeah... You don't have to join though. :)

~~~~~

Rules

1) Obey and read all rules, please. If you cannot, I suggest you do not join.
2) Please respect others while roleplaying. My RPGs are to let you guys have fun with the story plot, not insult each other.
3) Please ping me when signing up! Otherwise I might not notice your sign up!
4) Read this ENTIRE post before you sign up, please!
5) You are not allowed to play the part of the Lightning King, the Wind Prince, or King Jasper. You are also not allowed to sign up as their siblings, cousins, or have any relation or relationship with them at all. No one will be from the castle. You're characters are all from the village. Please don't bother asking, the answer will be no.
6) Only keep as many characters as you can handle!
7) Please don't make your characters have powers! Only the Lightning King, the Wind Prince, King Jasper, and some other mysterious characters (played by me) will be able to have powers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
8) No more than 3 posts per day!
9) Characters have to be within the ages of 15 to 35! I can make only some exceptions with slightly older characters. But don't expect a yes from me!
10) If you don't understand something, please tell me. I don't want any confusion here and I want to make sure everything can flow smoothly.
11) Please no one liners. I'd rather you have your replies semi-literate to literate replies. I want you to at least to reply with 4 sentences. More would be great!
12) No godmodding! Please don't use other people's characters without permission from them first!
13) No Mary or Gary Sues! No one is perfect!
14) No art theft! You may post the appearance of what your character may look like with a picture, but don't claim it unless it really is yours!
15) If you've read this WHOLE post and rules, put your favourite colour at the bottom of your sign up!

~~~~~

Sign-up Sheet

Character Name: (The name often used for your characters)
Full Name: (The full name of your character)
Nickname(s): (Any nicknames for your character? Who called him/her what?)
Appearance/Description: (What do they look like? Btw, you guys can add an example picture of what your character looks like. But I still want these things below filled.)
Hair: (What is the style and colour of your character's hair?)
Eyes: (Eye colour? Glasses?)
Skin: (What shade of skin colour does your character have? Freckles or no freckles?)
Dress Style: (How does your character dress?)
"Prop": (Does your character have something special s/he always carries around?)
Height: (How tall are they?)
Weight: (How much do they weigh?)
Body Structure: (Is your character skinny or curvy? A brick-like body?)
Personality: (How does your character act around people?)
Pet: (Any companions? Mythical/magical animals allowed!)
Dislikes: (What does your character dislike?)
Relationships/Crushes: (Is your character in a relationship with someone? Or maybe s/he has a crush?)
History/Backstory: (What happened to your character in the past? Anything special or important? This one is optional!)
Other: (Anything else?)

------------------

Here's a blank one! :)

Character Name:
Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Appearance/Description:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Dress Style:
"Prop":
Height:
Weight:
Body Structure:

Personality:
Pet:
Relationships/Crushes:
History/Backstory:
Other:

History/Backstory is optional. :)

~~~~~

If you need to see a sign up sheet, you can look a my post below! (Once I get my examples up, lol. It will be soon, I promise. :D)

Now you may sign up! :D

Edited By Desiree on 2/27/2015 at 8:40 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/26/2015 at 11:15 PM Post #2
Draft~~

Character Name: The Lightning King
Full Name: Unknown to all Elecwethians except Erion
Nickname(s): None
Appearance/Description:
Hair: Jet black, messy
Eyes: Almost black, grey
Skin: Pale
Dress Style: Normally wears dark colours and cloaks
"Prop": Many different types of blades are in his pockets
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 145 pounds
Body Structure: Muscular and brick-like body
Example Photo:

Art is not mine. Belongs to Ashley Proffit (Wolfmaster91) on Photobucket
Personality: Serious, hurtful, secretive, planning, careless, selfish, known as cruel, powerful
Pet: He does not like animals
Dislikes: When someone/thing interferes with his plans, King Jasper(?)
Relationships/Crushes: None, though unknown to all Elecwethians
History/Backstory: You'll find out soon... Soon...
Other: Has the power of lightning

~~~~~

Character Name: Erion, The Wind Prince
Full Name: Prince Erion Lectrique
Appearance/Description:
Hair: Black, messy
Eyes: Lime green
Skin: Light
Dress Style: Dresses like a normal prince; fancy prince clothes
"Prop": His sword
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 120 pounds
Body Structure: Muscular and brick-like body
Example Photo:

Art not mine. Unknown artist.
Personality: Kind, compassionate, forgiving, honest, generous, protective, fighter if need be
Pet: None, since his father does not allow him to, he does love animals though
Likes: His kingdom, his subjects, helping others, his powers, animals, nature
Dislikes: How everyone is starting to distrust him, lying, suspicions
Relationships/Crushes: ...You shall find out soon...
History/Backstory: Soon...
Other: Has the power of wind

~~~~~

Character Name: King Jasper
Full Name: Unknown
Appearance/Description:
Hair: Long and messy, auburn
Eyes: Golden
Dress Style: He usually wore his normal king outfit but ever since he disappeared no one really knows what his dress style is now.
"Prop": His staff but he normally has a sword with him also.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: Unknown
Body Structure: Muscular and well built
Personality: Kind, faithful, trustworthy, good ruler, generous, loyal, strong, up for adventures, hopeful, serious at times
Pet: None but also unknown
Likes: Helping others and his kingdom (before he disappeared), animals, adventuring, reading, his daughter(?)
Dislikes: Disloyal subjects, people messing with him
Relationships/Crushes: None but also unknown. His queen died years ago before he disappeared
Other:

Character Name: Princess Topaz
Full Name: Unknown
Appearance/Description:
Hair: Long and wavy, pale blonde
Eyes: Golden
Skin: Light, but more pale
Dress Style: Normally wears dresses or skirts, loves frills and the colour grey or pale yellow on her dresses
"Prop": A staff given to her by her father
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Around 100 pounds
Body Structure: Light and lean, pretty skinny, column like body
Example Photo:
http://hdscreen.me/walls/people/hijiri-byakuren-lotus-touhou-bicolored-2815473-1416x1000.jpg
(Art not mine. Artist unknown. Click the picture there for a better look.)
Personality: Kind, brave, protective, hot tempered, calm at times, loves to train and fight, great martial artist
Pet: Prism; a rare species of a nightlark; male

(Art not mine. Artist unknown)
Likes: Animals, sailing, adventuring, writing journal entries, fighting
Dislikes: Mean people, people or things hurting the ones she loves,
Relationships/Crushes: ...You shall find out soon....
Other: She has the ability to create magic glyphs.

Character Name: Jason
Full Name: Jason Peter Husdon
Nickname(s): Most of the other guards call him Husdon, but other than that, has no nicknames
Appearance/Description:
Hair: Brown, normally swiped upwards
Eyes: Hazel
Dress Style: Usually wears his royal guard uniform
"Prop": His sword and probably some other weapons
Weight: 130 pounds
Body Structure: Muscular, firmly built
Personality: Tough, sarcastic, damsel-in-distress saver, flirtatious, usually calm, doesn't have a sense of humor, has a high ego
Pet: None, too busy fighting to have one anyways
Likes: Fighting, girls, weapons, being in a higher rank than others, working hard
Dislikes: Losing, being called "lame", how his father(?) died, how his mother is ill(?)
Relationships/Crushes:...You shall find out soon...
Other: One of Erion's friends
Edited By Desiree on 3/8/2015 at 2:00 PM.
Razor
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 12:48 AM Post #3
You said it's formed like our world so like cars, phones and internet or has the king maybe banned stuff like that? Also what's allowed for pets? Can we have mythical or are we restricted to normal animals? And what does "prop" mean in the sign up form?
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 1:11 AM Post #4
Good questions. :)
The Lightning King probably would've banned stuff like that. (It would be too human. This is a fantasy world.) He'd probably do it to make things harder for his subjects.
This is a magical land~ Mythical is allowed! (I should've added that in, lol.)
"Prop" in the sign up form means like, whatever the characters carry around a lot. For example; maybe your character always carried a special dagger he had ever since he was 13 or something. *shrug* Your choice. :3
Hope that helped! I'll add some other stuff in when it's morning. (it's 11:10 pm where I live, lol)
Edited By Desiree on 2/27/2015 at 1:11 AM.
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 1:42 AM Post #5
Cool, I'll wait until it's updated before attempting to make a character. It takes me way too long to decide on how I want them to be.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 6:45 AM Post #6
*sheepishly raises hand* Ms Desiree! I still don't understand what you mean by Prop and Dress Style!
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 9:08 AM Post #7
@Razor,
No problem. :) I'll probably update it around 5:00pm Sylestia time.

@Soltra8,
Prop means like, what your character usually carries around with them. Like if your character was a 6 year old, (which is not allowed in this RPG) maybe the child would always bring it's favourite blanket with them wherever they go... I hope that explains it. -_-'

Dress style means how your characters dress like. :) Like how the Lightning King usually wears dark clothing and cloaks.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 6:22 PM Post #8
Me finish later! ^^

Character Name: Daniella
Full Name: Daniella Rose Jassman
Nickname(s): Danni, Jazz
Appearance/Description:
Hair: Light brown (Almost blond but not quite)
Eyes: Aquamarine
Skin: She's pretty pale but her arms are a little more tan-ish.
Dress Style: Hipster-ish. (IE what the pic's wearing.) With thigh high army boots
"Prop": She kind of has two: 1. Lens-less sunglasses and 2. An owl worry stone necklace
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Body Structure: Kind of slim for her height but she is slightly mussely-ish
Reference Pic:

Personality: Sarcastic, carefree, oblivious some times.
Pet:

Likes: Breaking the rules but will resist doing so most of the time
Dislikes:
Relationships/Crushes: None right now
History/Backstory:
Other:

Edit: Silly me always forgetting! XD Purple, Orange and Green
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 3/1/2015 at 10:42 AM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/27/2015 at 8:41 PM Post #9
Updated the rules and some other things on first post! :3
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 2:32 AM Post #10
Character Name: Rani
Full Name: Rani Tyler Joalin
Nickname(s): Red
Appearance/Description: (Closest I could find to what I wanted on google because I can't draw)
Hair: Naturally dark brown but died a redish-purple. Short.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Not pale but not tan either.
Dress Style: Casual style, Jeans, T-shirt (Not the jacket and top in the pic), White sneakers.
"Prop": Dog leash (Even when not with her pet), Small brown pouch on her waist usually filled with food. (Dried meat and fruits)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 133 lbs
Body Structure: Thin, athletic
Personality: Serious on the surface but is a secret prankster. Not all that brave but if she thinks it's important she'll face danger especially if her brother needs help.
Pet: Butch, Male wolf.

Likes: Animals, Ditching work and the kings guards with her brother, the dog leash.
Dislikes: Work, the king's guards, the king
Relationships/Crushes:
History/Backstory:
Other:

Character Name: Lance
Full Name: Lance Kieth Joalin
Nickname(s): Key
Appearance/Description:
(Google picture)
Hair: Dark brown, almost black.
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Not pale but not tan either
Dress Style: What's in the picture and brown sneakers.
"Prop": Same pouch as his sister, Headphones and Let's pretend those aren't CD's and he has an MP3 player and a laser pointer.
Weight: 170
Body Structure: Thin, athletic
Personality: More open with his joking nature than his sister, he's slightly braver too and tries to help other people whenever he can.
Pet: Laser, female panther cub

Likes: Animals, Playing tricks on the guards, helping people, ditching work with his twin sister.
Dislikes: The king, work.
Relationships/Crushes:
History/Backstory:
Other:

I have none!! But I'll say purple.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.