Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Lightning King: Despair (RPG)
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Razor
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 9:05 PM Post #11
"Yeah, fine. Shouldn't be too hard to spot a giant feathered bear. I'll meet you here in front of the butcher's after meal time. If either of us have found him by then we can talk more about you're little doomed horse." Rani opened the door of the butcher's and went inside, looking for her brother among the mess of animal remains. She spotted him after a moment, getting some boxes of cut meat to bring to the kitchen. He seemed to be having trouble carrying them. He noticed her and called her over.
"Hey, Red! Empty your cart already and gimme a hand." She did as he asked but kept hold of a rabbit, tying it to her belt. "What's that for?" Lance asked her, piling the cart high with meat.
"We're helping a kid find his owl bear today." She responded picking up the little panther cub sniffing at her waist. "It's not for you, Laser."
The gruff, old butcher came out from behind his work table. "You better hurry up with them cuts of meat, boy, or the people will go hungry."
"I'm going!" Lance wined as he loaded the last of the boxes. They then left the butcher's and headed toward the kitchen.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 9:35 PM Post #12
Crimson walked toward the kitchen, hoping Mary was there. Mary was like his sister yet they had no blood kin, not even on his mothers side. He walked to the tent like building. Mary was not there but Troy was. Crimson hated Troy, the other boy being mean about Crimsons life. Suddenly not hungry Crimson leaves. He sits by the old Apple tree enjoying a green apple when Oak trots up the three legged pony in his grasp. "Oak drop it!" The boy yells. The bear obeys and drops the pony, which lays there in a heap. Slowly the horse finds its feet and stands. With a sigh of relief the boy pets the horse. "Thank you Oak, I will never be able to repay you." The boy takes the pony, who was now nibbleing at his pants and walks to the butchers. "Ok then I will get you all the meat I can with out spending the whole coin."
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 10:08 PM Post #13
Lance was the first to see the Crimson and the owl bear. "That the thing you're looking for, Red?" He asked his sister. Rani gave a wave to the boy, feeling relieved he'd found his beast. She then noticed the three-legged foal beside them.
"Guess you didn't need my help after all. What are you going to do with it now?" She looked the tiny horse over. "Is it weaned yet?"
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 10:28 PM Post #14
Crimson looks to the horse. "No he was but just born this morning." Oak sniffs at the meat hanging around the shop. "I came to buy some food for Oak." He takes out the silver coin. He turns when he hears shouting from down the street. Several guards run down the road straight towards them. They stop when they see the goal. "So we have a thrift on our hands don't we now?" The larger of the group says. Crimson looks away. The man hits him. "Look at me when I speak to you!" He hits the boy again. "You know the punishment for stealing!" The guards take turns hitting and kicking Crimson till he is a bloody heap on the floor.
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/9/2015 at 11:11 PM Post #15
Lance immediately acts, punching the closest guard in the face. Rani unhooks Butch from the cart and the large wolf lets out a howl and attacks, biting any unarmoured part of the guards. In the panic Rani throws the boy's arm over her shoulder and helps him up.
"C'mon, kid, we need to move!" With her free arm she pushed the boxes off the cart and dropped Crimson in their place before running over to retrieve the foal.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/10/2015 at 12:36 AM Post #16
(Psst... I don't know if you guys remember, but maybe if you guys could read the rules again...?

8) No more than 3 posts per day!

Thanks! :) This is just a little reminder. To other roleplayers, it's hard for them to keep up if you post more than 3 times a day... It would be a lot to read...

I hope you understand!)
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/10/2015 at 12:40 AM Post #17
(Oh sorry! I completely forgot! >.<)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/10/2015 at 12:57 AM Post #18
(It's fine. :) It's not a big problem. I just noticed you two were already on the second page. XD)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/10/2015 at 6:33 AM Post #19
Crimson was having trouble staying awake. His vision was blurry, his face covered in blood. "Oak." Is all he is able to whisper. The Owlbear was not listening, but instead fighting along side the wolf. Crimson could not find the strength to help them. Lord please he thought forgive me for what I've done. With the last gaurd defeated and/or gone Oak returns to the boys side. The beast feathers were bloody and nasty. Crimson was having even more trouble staying awake.
Razor
Level 60
Posted: 3/10/2015 at 9:04 PM Post #20
Rani put the foal in the cart with the boy and called her brother over. "I saw one of the guards run off while you were fighting. He's going to come back with reinforcements. We need to go somewhere safe."
Lance wiped some blood off his face. "The only place we know that's big enough for the bear is in the middle of town and with guards looking for us it's gonna be hard to get to."
"Not if we split up. If you take Butch and Oak and draw attention away from us I can get the kid to safety."
Lance looked up at the owl bear. "What do you say, big guy? Wanna help your friend?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.