Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > First Epic.
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:53 PM Post #21
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/3/2024 at 6:59:29pm

Sweet! I'm not the biggest fan of sylvorpa, but he looks awesome! It still bugs me that body webbing layers over wings though...

Yeah, that bugs me, too. Not enough that I didn't snatch him up, though!

All these epics are beautiful.
Morigale
Level 70
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 11:03 PM Post #22

My first epic. A gorgeous easter Lupora. <3 She was an ultra-lucky capture, too, because I had her HP down low and was trying to hit her with my weakest pet but accidentally used my strongest pet instead. So I panicked and used my trap, which luckily succeeded. @_@

I'm undecided whether to just use a regular genetic mutator and try my luck, or save up for a greater one and give her something to match the Lupora design I've been working on.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 11:13 PM Post #23
Quote From:

My first epic. A gorgeous easter Lupora. <3 She was an ultra-lucky capture, too, because I had her HP down low and was trying to hit her with my weakest pet but accidentally used my strongest pet instead. So I panicked and used my trap, which luckily succeeded. @_@

I'm undecided whether to just use a regular genetic mutator and try my luck, or save up for a greater one and give her something to match the Lupora design I've been working on.

Waaah! She's gorgeous! Save up! Save up! It's worth it. :3
Bazzarae
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/7/2013 at 6:50 AM Post #24
Quote From:

Geez, she IS beautiful! Great catch! My advice to you is to NOT use a lesser genetic mutator, but save for the greater one. I've ruined some amazing designs with that. so now I only use it on my less perfect-looking pets.
Now that I see yours, I'm pretty sure mine was a clear sky lupora too. I didn't see it because I was so amazed that I got an epic. XD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.