Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > First Epic.
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 7:32 PM Post #11
@Bazzarae
Pretty much. I actually like collecting captured pets rather than bred pets, because anyone can make anything, and if I have the money, I can buy what people make.

It just makes me real mad that people don't level up and use their breeding pets. They're so...weak and miserable when all they do is babymake. xD
But, whatever, my pets speak for themselves. I not only collect, I level them up when I can.
Click on my profile and check my 2nd hatchery. Almost all my bunnies from Week of Love in 2nd stable 2nd tab are level 60.

Nothing wrong with owning both parents for breeding. Personally, I find it hard to find a mate that belongs to someone else LOL.
Breeding by yourself is good when you have essences. But sometimes, there's some exotic or cool designed pets out there that one may never think of themselves.

Here are some examples of bred and captured pets that can pretty much equivocate to an epic pet, if not better. My eye's really sharp for design and visibles, and not what's carried. xD

Bought from Cliest's hatchery:

Begged my friend to let me have this epic capture, swore I'd treat this nyte so well. <3 thinking about bringing this one into my exploring team.

Week of Love epic

Bred by Rosedawn!

Bought this little number too.

Aaand I saw someone with the brother of this girl, and I thought it was a beautiful and unique design.
Bazzarae
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/5/2013 at 5:11 AM Post #12
@Lehana
Epic egg? I didn't even know that was a possibility. That's awesome.

@Flute
Interesting thought.

"don't use" breeding pets? I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. Breeding is as big a part of my stables as quests or missions, if not bigger. Seems like a strange thing to get mad about. I'm sure if my non-battling pets were miserable, they'd let me know.

Well, I breed captured pets too, there's nothing saying you HAVE to use essences. Wild captured pets often give an interesting flair to things that would otherwise be much too predictable. I actually used to hate the idea of breeding generated pets, but when all my wild encounters turned out to be duds for several weeks in a row, I gave up on that approach. Patience is not a virtue I possess.

Yeah, if you're not a breeder, carried genes are pretty much useless. XD That Nytekrie is amazing. I actually caught a rare Nytekrie a few days back and his color scheme is so bizarre, I can't help but love him. He's my favorite, above even my generated ones.

Also, my new marshmallow Nytekrie:

Tiggzhq
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/5/2013 at 7:12 PM Post #13
I saw and caught my first epic today. He happens to be a Sylvorpa (and I loooooove them; they're my favorite). I haven't got a name for him yet. He originally had Dragonfly Wings and Body Webbing, but I used a GGM and added Koi. I think he's beautiful! :3

He's an adolescent still, but hopefully soon he'll mature and I'll breed him with my other pretties.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 2:25 AM Post #14
First epic that I managed to catch Although a lot of other epics have escaped me before her...T.T

Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:01 AM Post #15
I just caught my first Epic!

He's the second one that I've encountered. The first one was a pretty Qitari Girl but she ran away when I threw a trap at her D: But hey, I like Zolnixies more anyway :>
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:02 AM Post #16
I want an epic but sadly no luck yet(I don't think xD)
Bazzarae
Level 60
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:09 AM Post #17
@Tiggzhq
Sweet! I'm not the biggest fan of sylvorpa, but he looks awesome! It still bugs me that body webbing layers over wings though...

@Sylvette
She's awesome! Vulnyx are my favorite starter-sylesti and no wonder! Who else could pull off tan/purple/neon blue like that? It just so happens, that's my favorite shade of purple too.
Bazzarae
Level 60
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:18 AM Post #18
@Lenexia
He's awesome! Loving the tri tails.

@Ember2000
Participate in events(raids) as much as you can and bring lvl50+ pets, preferably higher. Epics won't appear under lvl 50, I think. If you've been doing that, I really have no advice to give you, other than being patient. Good luck.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:19 AM Post #19
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/3/2024 at 8:44:44pm

@Lenexia
He's awesome! Loving the tri tails.

@Ember2000
Participate in events(raids) as much as you can and bring lvl50+ pets, preferably higher. Epics won't appear under lvl 50, I think. If you've been doing that, I really have no advice to give you, other than being patient. Good luck.
how do you level up your pet to more than 50
Bazzarae
Level 60
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 10:29 AM Post #20
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/3/2024 at 8:44:44pm

how do you level up your pet to more than 50

Well, I'm lazy, so I usually just send them on missions lately. Battling in your newest/highest level area(i.e. as far into the story as you've gotten) as well as fighting in raids will get your battling pets good experience too. Or you could just get lots of experience orbs. XD That wouldn't be very cheap though. :V
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.