Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > First Epic.
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bazzarae
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 4:28 PM Post #1
I know I'm late to the game so to speak, but I caught my first epic just 15 minutes ago.

Well, she's certainly epic. AND friendly! When I first went to her profile, she was holding an egg for me, bless her soul. XD Seriously. Gonna name her Lucky or something. She has the right colors AND the right genes/mutations! And she gives me stuff. This is insanity. How can a random generated pet be so close to perfect? she's only the second(possibly third, not sure) epic I've encountered! How!?

So after this long rant about my new lucky charm, has everyone else caught an epic? I'd like to see what other people got, so don't be shy. Link me. Tell me you epic stories about your epics.
Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 4:52 PM Post #2
My very first epic ever captured was this boy

I'm not really a big fan of green, but I was so excited to finally run into my first epic, I spent 30 min trying to whittle down his life points without killing him, continuously peppering him with snares. It took 16 snares, but, when I saw that I had caught him, my heart leaped with joy and just stared at him happily for awhile. I still think I may add another trait to him with either a lesser or grater mutator, but for now, I'm just happy he's mine. He's still nameless, but if he were a girl, I would name him Moneypenny .

However, the first epic in my stables was Titania:

I won her in an auction for something like 150k, and the seller added pixie dust to her for me. As soon as I saw her, I just knew that she was Titania, queen of the fairies, and have been breeding her with my Robin Goodfellow ever since.
Littlelunar
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 4:57 PM Post #3
My first epic was this fellow right here.

Funny thing is, I didn't know he was an epic until I tried using a standard trap on him and it said that he was too powerful. But I don't like Vorps so I traded him away for this handsome epic boy right here. <3

I love him with all of my heart and I'm excited to see what kind of wonderful pups he'll give me! >w<
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 5:06 PM Post #4
I just caught my first epic during the last raid. c: I've come across epics before, but I didn't like them so I didn't catch them. This one I couldn't let go, though.

I'm normally not even a fan of zolnixis but I thought she was just adorable. <3 >//w//<
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 5:16 PM Post #5
Aww, how cute! xD

Mm, my first epic...I can't remember, really. Actually, now I do!!
I posted it in the thread for runaway pets. I encountered my first in Dungeon of Forsaken, then during the Week of Love. Back then, you couldn't capture them because they didn't have the strong snare out until a day into Week of Love.

Ever since, I've been buying and catching epics when I can see em.
Those Springtime Zolnixis look wonderful...I'd love to buy em. xD
JouTakeshi
Level 63
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 5:17 PM Post #6
This gal is my first, I just caught her during the last Egg event.

Bazzarae
Level 60
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 6:36 PM Post #7
Geez, everyone, those are all amazing! If it wasn't for my first epic encounter being a fugly poopypants, I would start assuming epics are just pretty by default. XD

Bella - Geez, so many snares! I only threw one at mine. :V Yeah, I'll just name her "Lucky" right now. or "Super-Lucky".

Lunar - Yeah, I don't like Sylvorpa much either. despite that, my mascot is one, so I got him a lady friend. Anyway, good trade. Very good.

Katasaur - She IS adorable! Nice catch.

Flute - You're just a no-nonsense collector, aren't you. XD I have this odd rule now that I don't buy sylestis, and breeding is done within the stables as well. Because I want to do it aaaaaall by myself. U_U *is making things way too complicated*

JouTakeshi - Holey karp, it's The Angel of Colorful Death!
JouTakeshi
Level 63
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 6:48 PM Post #8
@Bazzarae
That's what I thought when I saw her. I just had to have her.
Bazzarae
Level 60
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 6:52 PM Post #9

@JouTakeshi
Oh that's much better than what I was doing. XD
Yeah, I get that. She's pretty amazing.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 7:07 PM Post #10
My first epic? I think that it would be this girl. I found her in an egg the peddler sold me. I didn't catch her with nets...but I didn't use an essence to make or breed her so I think she should count.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.