Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:17 AM Post #1
Here is the official announcement thread for the Week of Love of 2015!

Start Time: Friday, February 6th at 12:00 PM
End Time: Monday, February 17th at 2:59 AM

The Week of Love is the time of year where Sylestians take time to appreciate everyone that they love and care about! Over the next week, you can participate in many various activities to obtain unique rewards, to find unique pets, and most importantly to have a lot of fun! And be sure to take a moment to tell your loved ones how much you truly care about them.

New Traits Released

Due to a few reasons, there will not be any species-wide traits added for this Festival. However, we have added four special Luffox traits: Windchaser's Runes, Windchaser's Tail, Windchaser's Regalia, and Windchaser's Blessing. These traits are unique in that they are only obtainable on the Windchaser Luffox Themed Pet. They cannot be found in the wild and they cannot be generated.

Explore the Festival Zone

https://www.sylestia.com/explore/newzone/?zone=esiorsfieldsweekoflove
This zone is recommended for players using pets of Level 10 and above!

The above will take you to the Festival Zone for the Week of Love. Please note, if you are exploring another zone in Astryl's Vale, you will have to exit the zone first. If you are in a battle, you will have to finish your battle first.

The zone is currently host to 16 uniquely themed Sylesties, themed Sylesti Nests, and lots of Lovely Treasure waiting to be found! Additionally, Katana and her bandits have struck again. Help save the Week of Love by keep Katana and her cohorts at bay.

There are also rumors of an incredibly mythical, one of a kind, creature hidden in the area. Only those with keen eyes will have a chance of finding it!

Congratulations to Atrociatas on finding Talindra, Zephyr's Progeny!

Collect Fragments of Zephyr's Charm

We have added a brand new feature to this festival with the Windchaser Luffox, a new Themed Pet that will have restricted traits. The Windchaser Luffox can only be obtained by collecting all four Fragments of Zephyr's Charm and forging them together to create your very own pet.

Additionally, the Windchaser Luffox is restricted to having only its own traits (Windchaser's Runes, Windchaser's Tail, Windchaser's Regalia, and Windchaser's Blessing). Those traits are also only available for the Windchaser Luffox - making it a very special and unique Themed Pet.

The fragments can be found while exploring the Festival Zone, spinning the Wheel of Dreams, or by nurturing pets.

Alternatively, you can obtain a Windchaser Luffox Eggling from both the Holiday Shop (for 1,000 Valentines) and the Diamond Shop (for 2,000 Diamonds).

Spin the Wheel of Dreams

https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_week_of_love/wheel_of_dreams/

Try your luck by spinning the Wheel of Dreams! You can find [Wheel of Dreams Ticket] by exploring the Festival Zone. You can also purchase tickets directly from the Festival Shop.

Additionally, you can purchase [Lucky Wheel of Dreams Ticket] from the Diamond Shop. These tickets have an increased chance of winning the higher tiered rewards from the Wheel of Dreams, including the Themed Pets!

Prizes include all sorts of goodies, with the best prize being an unique, Double or Triple Visible, Themed Pets!

You can also obtain Fragments of Zephyr's Charm by spinning the Wheel of Dreams!

Collect the Week of Love Avatar Items

https://www.sylestia.com/shops/holidayshop/

There are a couple dozen new Avatar Items available this Festival, not including the items from previous years. Be sure to participate so that you don't miss out! You can also obtain retired items by purchasing the retired box from the Festival Shop.
Edited By Krinadon on 2/16/2015 at 11:38 PM.
NachoKittens
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:20 AM Post #2
Im so excited to play :D
Ive been waiting for this :D
Schneeee
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:22 AM Post #3
Wow I love this exclusive luffox idea! So excited!!
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:22 AM Post #4
Oh, my goodness, I am so excited! This looks fantastic, especially with that Windchaser begging to be created. Thanks, Krin and Fai!
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:24 AM Post #5
Oh man, this sounds so awesome! I love that there is so much more to do this year! I can't wait to dive in in t minus 36 minutes! I hope everyone has an awesome time! The extra 12 hour wait is so worth it! :D
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:24 AM Post #6
This is the coolest fest ever o.o Windchaser FTW
Atrociatas
Level 68
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:35 AM Post #7
I am experiencing an awful amount of hype right now. Can't wait!!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:38 AM Post #8
Ohman....exclusive superduper exclusive luffoxes. oAo!
Greenmann
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 36
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:43 AM Post #9
Wow, this sounds great! Hope i can find lots of pieces to make these Windchasers! These sounds really cool

Thanks for all your hard work to set this up! With so many festivals in the fall and winter, I imagine this was quite to feat to get together so quickly. Great job!
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/6/2015 at 11:44 AM Post #10
Yay! Im so excited ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.