CuddlyFierc
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 179
Posted: 12/30/2014 at 8:09 PM Post #1
So i made up a game.

What you do is share what your favorite memory of 2014 was/is;

Mine is:
I loved when i lived with only my mom and sister, now it will be the first new year with my step-father
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 12/30/2014 at 8:11 PM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=20920&page=1#1
Author: CuddlyFierc
Time Posted: 12/30/2014 at 8:09 PM
So i made up a game.

What you do is share what your favorite memory of 2014 was/is;

Mine is:
I loved when i lived with only my mom and sister, now it will be the first new year with my step-father

Agreed.
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/30/2014 at 8:20 PM Post #3
Not to be cheesy or whatever, but my favorite memory of this year is signing up for Sylestia.

I had seen it before loads of times through friends & deviantART, but it never really interested me until this year. Now that I'm here, I have amazing friends that I value very highly, as well as my lovely Draeyl obsession collection. Sylestia is all I ever seem to talk with my friends, no matter day or night. Krin & Fai are some of the kindest people I've ever had the honor of meeting & their hard work really pays off. This is the best community I ever have had the chance of being a part of & I hope to be a part of for a long, long time. I really do love all my friends on this site & I hope to continue keeping contact with them for as long as I'm active on here [which I plan to be for a while].

Oh, would you look at that, I'm totally not crying because I'm a sap. Nope nope nope.

Not only that, but I began dating my amazing nerd boyfriend this year. I love him a lot, okay? I've loved him for a long time & I'm so happy with him, I really am. He matters the whole world to me & I feel honored to have him in my life. He's my precious sweetheart & we have so many plans ahead of us; we're very happy together.

Even though friends, pets, & loved ones passed away this year, I still want to look at the positives of this year. They're held close to my heart & I will remember them through the memories & love I have of them.

<3
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 12/31/2014 at 10:44 PM Post #4
Mine will seem weird. My favorite memory is discovering that one of my parents was being two-faced, telling me one thing and my sister (my only surviving sibling) something completely different. This caused trouble between the two of us, which was probably the intention. Anyhow, I was finally able to have a long phone conversation with my sister, who had been refusing to talk to me but then suddenly responded to an email. And I discovered, and she discovered, that we are not at odds with each other. I won't go into the details, because they're very personal, but the things I had been mad at her about, she had not done, and the things she had been mad at me about, I had not done.

What a relief! I don't know if we'll ever be friends, but at least we can work together as siblings and get along.
Diaveborn
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 43
Posted: 1/1/2015 at 2:33 AM Post #5
Thanks for starting this thread and thanks everybody for posting your stories - it has given me joy to read them. <3
Yumi123
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 1/2/2015 at 6:16 PM Post #6
Oh, wow....um..-tries to mentally pull this past year from everything else and sort-

Well...I'm pretty sure that...yeah! Yeah, I got my AGS this- er- last year! My associates in general studies. College! I then started my first semester at a much bigger campus and had to face that. I'm going for my Bachelors in Social Work. It was pretty easy. I adapted well and got a bunch of awesome professors and As and Bs. Parking and walking sucked, though. But some of those teachers made it worth it.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.