Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:16 PM Post #51

Ghostly Frost Spirit Ryori ***

So I was playing around with these pretty ryoris from the winter fest 2015, and I came up with this 6 vis project, that I think came out rather neat. It shows: Shock Runes, Rose Markings, Nebula, Petal Wreath, Ethereal Ribbons, and Ethereal Horns.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 1:18 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:16 PM Post #52
Completed Ryori Projects

Astral Haunted Depths Ryori ***

I absolutely adore these beautiful ryoris, so I've come up with two 6 vis projects for them. This is the first. The Astral Haunted Depths Ryori shows: Marbled, Petal Markings, Star Runes, Tempest Armor, Fox Fire, and Ethereal Headdress.

Magical Haunted Depths Ryori ***

This is the second Haunted Depths 6 vis Ryori project that I have planned. It shows: Shock Runes, Kitsune, Lucky Runes, Ghostly Wraps, Ethereal Ribbons, and Ethereal Horns.

Zinnia Ryori***
infertile: 350k; fertile: 450k

This is my first ever Ryori project. I can't help it, I really love what I came up with for this summer festival entry. I'm sure I won't get to start it any time soon, but.... for now it can sit here and be pretty~ Eventually, this will be a 6 vis project showing: Shock Runes, Petal Markings, Nebula, Petal Wreath, Galaxy, and Ethereal Horns.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 12:57 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:17 PM Post #53
Ryori Reserves

Zinnia Ryori

Mistwolf - female (paid with Enhanced Neph essence)
Flute (280/330k)
Alicehearts - either
Treetoes
Cat1990 - male (fertile)

Astral Haunted Depths Ryori

Yumi123 - female (600k) *last on September 2016
Xavion - either? (trade for 6v Thunderstorm Griffi) *COMPLETE*
Cat1990 - male (500k)

Magical Haunted Depths Ryori

Cat1990 - male (500k) *COMPLETE*

Ghostly Frost Spirit Ryori

Cat1990 - male
Galaxis - either
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/23/2017 at 8:59 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:19 PM Post #54

Iridescent Sunrise Sylvorpa ***

This is a 6vis project for the Pretagged theme, the Sunrise Sylvorpa! This theme is one that was on the verge of extinction, and had hardly any available traits at all for breeding after the revamp happened. Because so many of the players from 2013 stopped playing, their pets were either not up for breeding, or were never regenned. Thankfully, the wonderful Savynn is working on regenning and mutating her considerable stock of Sunrises and making them available for breeding. Also thankfully, a couple of other people have been able to gather either a tamed or a PB offspring here or there, and we're slowly bringing them back from extinction. Eventually, this lovely project should be possible. Anyway, it will show: African Gecko, Alpine Newt, Iridescence, Sea Fur, Water Dragon Wings, and Floating Lotus.

Cornflower Sylvorpa ***
100k (infertile only)

This lovely sylvorpa project was actually created by Annaheartz! She gave me permission to generate and breed this project since I completely fell in love with it, and she wasn't sure that she would be able to get to it in quite a while. In any case, the Cornflower sylvorpa is a 6vis project that will show: Lionfish, Alpine Newt, Iridescence, Lotus Scales, Fairy Wings, and Floating Lotus. *Added September 10: with the addition of Lotus Flowers, I am adding this mutation as a variant to the Fairy Wings. I will be working to bring both versions to completion.

3/3 essences

Canada Day Sylvorpa
infertile: 50k; fertile: 150k

Edited By Mikazukichan on 7/10/2018 at 11:10 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:20 PM Post #55
Completed Sylvorpa Projects

Sparkling Sugarplum Sylvorpa ***

First sylvorpa project! Such gorgeous colours, I just had to! The Sparkling Sugarplum shows: Clown Triggerfish, Amazonian, Lotus Lights, Lotus Scales, Fairy Wings, and Floating Lotus.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 7:38 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:20 PM Post #56
Sylvorpa Reserves

Sparkling Sugarplum Sylvorpa

Percypjopiper - male (free, part payment for Aster Luff and WF vul)
Cat1990 - male (160k)

Iridescent Sunrise Sylvorpa
Savynn - half price because breedings with her hoard (80k/90k)

Cornflower Sylvorpa
Annaheartz - free - fertile - either (her design)

Mother of Pearl Sylvorpa
Cherrycloudcake - free (traded two stargazer qitaris) - ping with finalized designs
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 11:47 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:23 PM Post #57

Day of the Dead Vulnyx ***

So... I've been working on perfecting my Day of the Dead pets for the last year, and the consequence of this is...... I've fallen for two entirely different vulnyx projects. This being the case.... I'm going to have to pursue both XD This also being the case... I'm going to need double the number of essences to start @.@ but I'll also have some potential to play with some different trait combinations, which just might be novel as well XD Both projects are 6 vis.

Project one (shown on male) shows: Serval Spots, Tonkinese, Flowing Runes, Demon Wings, Chimera Tail, and Small Horns.
Project two (shown on female) shows: Siberian Double Stripe, Tanuki, Leaf Veins, Jeweled Wings, Jeweled Collar, and Glowing Antenna.

Enhanced Essences: 0/6

Milky Way Starry Night Vulnyx ***

So, with the completion of the Starry Night Vulnyx project, I decided to look at the colours and see if there were new traits I liked in those colours too.... and, lo, there was! So, the Milky Way Starry Nights were born! This project shows: Clouded Leopard, Petals, Sparkling Runes, Starfire Wings, Petal Wreath, and Glowing Antenna.

Essences: 3/3 Regular Essences

Original Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx ***

So... back in mid 2014, I created a design called the Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx. It was probably my first essence project, and I loved it dearly. I completed that project in the beginning of 2015 and have been selling offspring ever since. However, I always kind of felt that the colour combination could work for nearly any trait combination, and when Fall Festival 2016 came along, I decided to play with the design again to see just how well it stood up 2 years later. Nearly every trait was perfect! The few exceptions were easily fixed by slightly adjusting the eye colour. And lo, my Warlock's Familar Vulnyxes were chosen as an exclusive theme! So, now that they are an official theme, I feel I really owe it to my original pair to breed them again using themed pets! Hence the name 'Original' Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx. Just like the first project, these babies will show: King Cheetah, Tuxedo, Flame Runes, Jeweled Wings, Jeweled Collar, and Flame Spirit Horns.

Subtle Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx ***

With the success of my first pair of Warlock's Familiars, and the release of Flower Adornment and Lace Runes, I really wanted to try something that showcased the interplay of the genes. To this end, the design that would come to be the Subtle Warlock's Familiar was born. This design shows: Cheetah Spots, Tanuki, Lace Runes, Flower Adornment, and Glowing Antenna.

Corrupted Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx ***

After much wheeling and dealing, I've been able to track down at least one of every trait for the Warlock's Familiar theme, and so I'm working on creating projects to showcase various traits. For this one, I really wanted to use Demon Wings and Chimera Tail, so the whole design is really based around those traits. The Corrupted Warlock's Familiar shows: Clouded Leopard, Petals, Advanced Runes, Demon Wings, Chimera Tail, and Flame Spirit Horns.

Celestial Magic Vulnyx ***

Wild pets sometimes give the greatest inspiration. This vulnyx design is based almost entirely on one such wild pet. Even the g1 came from the wild baby! The Celestial Magic vulnyx will show: Lynx, Tuxedo, Advanced Runes, Jeweled Wings, Jeweled Collar, and Flame Spirit Horns.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 1:19 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:24 PM Post #58
Completed Vulnyx Essences

Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx *** (These were finished before I submitted them for the 2016 fall festival and they were turned into a theme. To be clear: these are non-themed. They are the progenitors of the theme)

I really shouldn't be allowed near the generator anymore. Now I have three vulnyx projects to finance somehow..... hahahahaha. Anyway, the Warlock's Familiar is another 6 vis project. It shows: King Cheetah, Tuxedo, Flame Runes, Jeweled Wings, Jeweled Collar, and Flame Spirit Horns.

Starry Night Vulnyx***

The Starry Night Vulnyx is a 6 vis project that shows: Cheetah Spots, Arctic Panda, Galaxy Stripes, Jeweled Wings, Nekomata Tail, and Glowing Antenna.

Sweet Camellia Vulnyx ***

The Sweet Camellia Vulnyx is a 6 vis themed project that shows: Siberian Double Stripes, Tortoise Shell, Flowing Runes, Lunamoth Wings, Jingle Bell Bow, Glowing Antenna.

Starry Night Romance ***
infertile: 35k; fertile: 135k

So, the Starry Night vulnyxes may never become an actual theme.... but I think I'm getting close to creating my own theme all by myself, with three projects in the same colours XD Starry Night Romance is just a 4vis project, but with some of the more delicate traits available for the species. I thought it had the perfect feel for a midnight date ^.^ Starry Night Romance vulnyxes show: Valentine Lace, Starfire Wings, Flower Adornment, and Lucky Dust.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 1:00 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:26 PM Post #59
Vulnyx Reserves

Starry Night Vulnyx

Cat1990 - male (22k) - fertile *COMPLETE*
Ivodince - female (27k) [hasn't been on since August]
Treetoes *COMPLETE*
ShadowKitten - female *COMPLETE*
Desiree - female *COMPLETE*
Lokiarti - female fertile *COMPLETE*
Percypjopiper - male fertile (part trade for enh ligh) *COMPLETE*
Galaxis - male (fertile) *COMPLETE*

Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx

Cat1990 - male *COMPLETE*
Yumi123 - male *COMPLETE*
Merlin - both *COMPLETE*

Sweet Camellia Lavinia Vulnyx

Treetoes *COMPLETE*

Milky Way Starry Night Vulnyx

Desiree - female
Cat1990 - male - fertile (146k)
Galaxis - female (fertile)

Day of the Dead Vulnyx

Cat1990 - male - fertile (146k)

Starry Night Romance Vulnyx

ShadowKitten - male (infertile) (24k)
Galaxis - male (fertile) (124k)
Lavenderrain - female (infertile) - free (exchange for luff) *COMPLETE*
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 11:49 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:28 PM Post #60

Baby Days Zolnixi ***

The Baby Days zolnixi is a project I originally created for a contest, but the design wasn't chosen, so I've decided to go ahead and make it a reality myself. It is a 6 vis project that shows: Back Stripes, Marbled Fox, Glowing Stripes, Enchanted Butterflies, Twisted Root Armor, and Feathered Wings.

Essences: 0/3 Enhanced Essences

Shimmering Spell Caster Zolnixi ***

The Shimmering Spell Caster Zolnixi is a themed project from the Fall festival 2015. It is a 6 visible project showing: Double Stripes, Marbled Fox, Frost Runes, Feather Dust, Chain Jewelry, and Spirit Wings.

Royal Rose Zolnixi ***

This was colour scheme came about while playing with the hidden heart zolnixi theme. I was finding the purple a little difficult to deal with, but I really like how these ended up turning out. In any case, the Royal Rose Zolnixi shows: Back Stripes, Royalty, Tri Tails, Flower Vines, and Spirit Wings.

Essences: 0/3 Enhanced Essences

Imaginary Secret Garden Zolnixi ***

While I really liked the colour combinations on the Secret Garden zolnixis from their release, it took me a while to find a design I really loved for them. Now, though, I think I've come upon that design. The Imaginary Secret Gardens show: Back Stripes, Fallow Deer, Star Runes, Feather Dust, Flower Vines, and Glowlight Wings.

Mystic Springtime Zolnixi ***

Yes, I've really gotten into the pretag themes XD With the completion of my 6v Rose Petal Qitaris, I decided to try one for the Springtime Zolnixis, and I completely fell in love with this design: Cross Fox, Sea Darter, Valentine Lace, Chow Tail, Chain Jewelry, and Spirit Wings.

First Snow Reindeer Zolnixi

Wishing for Spring Zolnixi

Archangel Zolnixi

Edited By Mikazukichan on 10/8/2018 at 9:12 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.