Threads: 313
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:09 PM Post #41
Ny'vene Reserves
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:09 PM Post #42
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 1:17 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:10 PM Post #43
Completed Nytekrie Projects
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:10 PM Post #44
Nytekrie Reserves
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:11 PM Post #45

Cadbury Puffadore ***
infertile: 100k; fertile: 150k

With the revamp, my Cadbury Puffadore had to be reworked. First I reworked it into something far too golden to really capture the feeling of a cadbury creme egg anymore, and that became the Midas puffadore, but I think this design works much better in that regard. So, now I have a new Cadbury puffadore, a 6v that shows: Merle, Fur Smudges, Delicate Runes, Candy Adornments, Pinned Flower, and Feathered Wings.

Scottish Kilt Puffadore
infertile: 200k; fertile: 300k

While participating in Bobross' The Joy of Designing contest, I created this design around the idea of Scotland's traditional attire: the kilt. The colours used on this design use the colours of the Stewart Clan's tartan. This tartan was chosen as the Stewart Clan is the clan of the ancient kings of Scotland. This design has 4 visible traits: Tapir, Lava Flow, Angelic Runes, and Butterfly Scarf.

Soft Winter Solstice Puffadore

I've always really liked the original Winter Solstice Puffadore colours, so I played around with the new traits for puffs and came up with this. May be difficult to actually realize, but I'm going to try. 6 visible project showing: Spotted Skunk, Papillon, Delicate Runes, Butterfly Scarf, Pinned Flower, and Butterfly Wings.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 7/10/2018 at 11:07 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:12 PM Post #46
Completed Puffadore Projects

Fireside Harvest Day Puffadores ***

The Fireside Harvest Day Puffadore is a 6 vis project from the Harvest Festival 2014. With the revamp of the puffadores, I had to change the project, but now it shows: Tapir, Leaf Veins, Tribal Markings, Fancy Trappings, Beaded Flower Crown, and Arcanic Wings

Fairy Light Sea Anemone Puffadore ***

The Fairy Light Sea Anemone Puffadore is a 6 vis themed project from the Summer Festival, 2015. With the revamp of the puffs, I had to change the project, so now it shows: Spotted Skunk, Leaf Veins, Delicate Runes, Floral Wrap, Floral Crown, and Jeweled Wings.

Midas Puffadore***

Originally, this came from my Cadbury Puffadore, which was based on the colours of a Cadbury Creme egg. However, with the revamp, y new design ended up being far more gold XD So, it became the Midas Puffadore. In any case, the Midas puff is a 6 vis project that shows: Merle, Lava Flow, Glow Critter, Floral Wrap, Pinned Flower, and Flower Petals

Hibiscus Puffadore***

The Hibiscus Puffadore is another one of my designs that was not picked to be part of a festival, this time summer fest. So, because of that, I wanted to make it myself ^.^ This is a 6 vis project showing: Merle, Red Panda, Petals, Floral Wrap, Floral Crown, and Feathered Wings.

Glowing Sea Anemone Puffadore ***

With the puffadore revamp, I got a chance to make a second 6 visible Sea Anemone puff pair! I actually really loved the pastel colour of the rainbow life lines on the puffs when they were released~ (Sadly, the Rainbow lifelines were brightened after their creation, so while they still look nice, they are not exactly what they were meant to be) So, the Glowing Sea Anemone was born! This pair shows: Tapir, Siamese, Rainbow Life Lines, Beaded Flower Wrap, Pinned Flower, and Arcanic Wings.

Rave Puffadore ***
infertile: 250k; fertile: 350k

Another pair created with revamped puffadores! This time I used the colours from my Rave Lighira project, and I really liked how they turned out! There is a possibility of Feathered Wings on the babies (which I also think look nice), but the majority of babies will only have 5 visibles: Spotted Skunk, Fur Smudges, Totemic Runes, Fancy Trappings, and Beaded Flower Crown.

Holly and Ivy Puffadore ***

I was feeling in a bit of a Christmasy mood, so that's where these little lovelies came from~ Holly and Ivy Puffadores show: Fancy Swirls, Delicate Runes, Floral Wrap, Beaded Flower Crown, and Jeweled Wings.

Little Angel Puffadore ***

These are based entirely off of the puffs' new Feathered Wings~ The colour palette is from my Baby's Breath Zolnixis, but I felt it fit the theme well. Little Angels show: Tiger, Striped Skunk, Lucky Runes, Beaded Flower Wrap, Pinned Bow, and Feathered Wings.

Floral Harvest Day Puffadore ***

And the revamp projects continue~ This time another Harvest Day puff design using the Collector's Edition colours. It shows: Spots, Lava Flow, Petals, Floral Wrap, Pinned Flower, and Jeweled Wings.

Rainbow Unicorn Puffadore ***
infertile: 350k; fertile: 450k

I'm sure you can see where the name comes from XD I was playing around with the colours of older projects on the new puffadores and really liked the Baby Days zolnixi colours on them. And when I saw how cute they were with Valentine Lace and Astral Horn, I couldn't resist XD. So, this project shows: Fancy Swirls, Leaf Veins, Valentine Lace, Fancy Trappings, Astral Horn, and Lovely Hearts.

Blue Valentine Puffadore ***

With lots of puffadore design threads up, I created this design for one of them, but it wasn't chosen. I happened to get lucky and buy a few more revamp puffs that carry Valentine Lace, so I decided to go ahead and create these myself. This project shows: Fancy Swirls, Leaf Veins, Valentine Lace, Beaded Flower Wrap, Beaded Flower Crown, and Lovely Hearts.

Enchanted Love Puffadore ***

With a few more Valentine Lace puffs around my stables, I decided to create this design as well. It uses the colour palette from the Summer Song Nephinis which I really like (honestly, the colours look like they shouldn't go together, but they somehow do!) So, this design shows: Tiger, Lava Flow, Valentine Lace, Fancy Trappings, Beaded Flower Crown, and Feathered Wings.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 12:53 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:13 PM Post #47
Puffadore Reserves

Midas Puffadore

Cat1990 - male (280k) - fertile
Ivodince - male (280k)

Hibiscus Puffadore

Treetoes

Fairy Lights Sea Anemone Puffadore

Treetoes -check back after other orders complete-
ShadowKitten *COMPLETE*
SpaceElf1 - no wings *COMPLETE*
Cat1990 - male *COMPLETE*
Liandralithe - egg (200k because paid partly with enh aurleon) *COMPLETE*

Glowing Sea Anemone Puffadore

Tapasticlover - free (gave enhanced essence) *COMPLETE*
Edited By Mikazukichan on 5/1/2017 at 1:02 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:13 PM Post #48

vKei Pretty Poppy Qitari ***

The vKei Pretty Poppy Qitari is named such because this particular design reminds me of the Japanese V-Kei artist Chisato ^.^ It shows: Snowflake Runes, Faded Scales, Raccoon Mane, Circus Wear, Luxurious Locks, and Butterfly Wings.

Rainbow Shimmer Horseman Qitari ***

The Rainbow Shimmer Horseman Qitari was born when I happened to see the Iridescent Scales on one of the Horsemen. I wondered how they would look with rainbow mane... And this was the result. The Rainbow Shimmer Horseman is a 6 vis project (though the 6th is only visible as a baby). It shows: Star Runes, Rainbow Scales, Rainbow Mane, Iridescent Scales, Luxurious Locks, and Enchanted Butterflies.

Radiant Rainbow Horseman Qitari ***

The Raidiant Rainbow Qitari was created from the Rainbow Shimmers above. I wanted to see the Rainbow Scales, and the flowers were so lovely~ So, this is another 6 vis, this time showing: Star Runes, Rainbow Scales, Rainbow Mane, Spring Flowers, Luxurious Locks, and Enchanted Butterflies.

Whispering Warrior Cranberry Pie Qitari ***

Okay... I need to stop making qitari projects! I really really do! In any case, the Whispering Warriors will show: Snowflake Runes, Striped Scales, Highlighted Mane, Peacock Armor, Luxurious Locks, and Enchanted Butterflies.

Enchanted Lily Qitari *** / ***
Non-max stat: 280k
Max stat: 300k (infertile only)

Spring Fest 2017 brought us the Asiatic Lily qitari as one of the planting pets, and I fell in love. I loved these beautiful qitaris so much, I decided to put together a 6v project that I would also make a max stat project out of. First, to get to 6v, though! They will (hopefully) show: Snowflake Runes, Striped Scales, Monarch, Pring Flowers, Luxurious Locks, and Butterfly Wings.

Day of the Dead Qitari
infertile: 50k; fertile: 150k

The Day of the Dead sylesties are a species-wide project that I'm slowly picking away at. For the qitaris, this will be a 6 visible project showing: Bandit Angel, Turtle Shell Scales, Tri-Colored Mane, Jeweled Ribbons, Whiskered Dragon Mane, and Demon Wings.

Enhanced Essences: 0/3

Scottish Unicorn Qitari

While doing designs for Bobross' The Joy of Designing contest, one of my entries was a Unicorn design for the prompt of national animal for a chosen country. I chose the Unicorn, which is the national animal of Scotland (I know, right?). I feel that this design captured the magic of these creatures and really wanted to make it a reality ^.^ This is a 5 visible design that will show: Valentine Lace, Sugar Plum Swirls (x2), Jeweled Ribbons, and Unicorn Horn.

A Horse of a Different Colour Qitari

While doing designs for Bobross' The Joy of Designing contest, one of the prompts had to do with literary characters and settings. I decided to base that whole entry around The Wizard of Oz. While I was working on those, I kept thinking about the movie, however, and the Horse of a Different Colour, so I had some fun and created this 4 visible design. It shows: Valentine Lace, Rainbow Scales, Rainbow Mane, and Jeweled Ribbons.

The Duality of Janus

While doing designs for Bobross' The Joy of Designing contest, one of my entries was the duality of the ancient god Janus. He is the god of beginnings and endings, peace and war, birth and death, doorways, and choices. I decided to base my interpretation of Janus on mostly the ideas of birth/peace and death/war, which led to the two qitari designs seen above. Peace shows: Valentine Lace, Striped Scales, Tri-Colored Mane, Spring Flowers, Luxurious Locks, and Sugar Plum Wings. War Shows: Lightning Bolts, Turtle Shell Scales, Tri-Colored Mane, Peacock Armor, Luxurious Locks, and Demon Wings.

Painted Pony Qitaris
infertile, max stat: 350k

This design is based on one created by Arle (original can be seen and purchased here). When I saw it, I absolutely loved the colours she'd chosen and I decided to try playing around with it, just for fun. When I stumbled on this design, I just knew I had to ask her if I could use it as a recolour for my upcoming max stat projects, and she graciously agreed ^___^ So, this is Mika's version of the Paint Bucket Qitaris: The painted Ponies.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 6/9/2019 at 11:21 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:14 PM Post #49
Completed Qitari Projects

Sweet Tart Qitari ***

Fairy Fire Apple Blossom Qitari ***

The Fairy Fire Apple Blossom is a 6 vis themed project that shows: Lucky Runes, Mackerel, Tri-colored Mane, Circus Wear, Fire Mane, and Butterfly Wings.

Fragrant Rose Petal Qitari ***

Pre-tagged themed pets are one of the harder types to work with when doing a project, but through a good deal of perseverance, and not a little help from friends, I have gained enough tamed babies of this theme to make this project a reality. The Fragrant Rose Petal shows: Lucky Runes, Striped Scales, Tricolored Mane, Spring Flowers, Luxurious Locks, and Enchanted Butterflies.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 12:56 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:14 PM Post #50
Qitari Reserves

Apollo Qitari

Cat1990 - male (22k) - fertile
Jeaniec (swapping for a male Ghost Steed Qitari) *Ghost Steed received, need to send Apollo*
Keychain - male - fertile

Sweet Tart Qitari

Cat1990 - male (22k) - fertile *COMPLETE*
Evilmaracas - either *COMPLETE*
Rabbitaka (46k/51k) - fertile
Treetoes **Last on May 23**
Missterious - female - fertile *COMPLETE*
Pegacorn8 - female - fertile *COMPLETE*
Liandralithe - female - fertile **Last on May 18**
Deathdust - female - fertile *COMPLETE*
Percypjopiper - female fertile (part trade for enh ligh) *COMPLETE*

Fairy Fire Apple Blossom Qitari

Rixva - male and female - male already paid for with essences *COMPLETE*

VK Pretty Poppy Qitari

Missterious - female (180k)
Cat1990 - male (160k)

Rainbow Shimmer Horseman Qitari

Cat1990 - male (240k)

Radiant Rainbow Horseman Qitari

Cat1990 - male (240k)

Whispering Warrior Cranberry Pie Qitari

Keychain - male (160k)
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 11:45 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.