Author Thread Post
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 6:52 PM Post #21

Day of the Dead Kelpari
infertile: 50k; fertile: 150k

Edited By Mikazukichan on 4/13/2019 at 11:49 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 6:53 PM Post #22
Completed Kelpari Projects

Fae Festivities Kelpari ***
infertile: 28k; fertile: 128k

So... these aren't really a project. They were simply created as a 4vis pair after the kelpari revamp. However, there really isn't anywhere else to advertise that this 4vis pair is available for making some pretty babies, so... here they are lol. The Fae Festivities show: Seaweed, Calico, Kelp Armor, and Mystic Water.

Canada Day Kelpari

Starry Skies Kelpari ***

If you've been around my projects a while, you're going to recognize these colours. They're the same as my Starry Night vulnyxes! I just couldn't help myself, the colours looked so nice on the Kelparies! So.... the Starry Skies were born. They will show: Leopard Seal, Nebula, Glowing Runes, Kelp Armor, Luminous Fins, and Butterfly Fairy Mane.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 4/13/2019 at 11:49 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 6:53 PM Post #23
Kelpari Reserves

Starry Skies Kelpari

Cat1990 - Male (fertile) (146k)
Galaxis - Female (fertile)
Lavenderrain - female (infertile) - free (exchange for luff)

Fae Festivities Kelpari

Annanowak - free fertile male and female for FR sprites (sprites received already) *COMPLETE*
Edited By Mikazukichan on 7/10/2018 at 10:29 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 6:55 PM Post #24

Ocean Waves Lighira***
infertile: 350k; fertile: 450k

The Ocean Waves Lighira actually came about because I loved the colours of the magma runes on this little girl. So, I've kept the magma runes, and changed just about everything else XD Ocean Waves Lighira show: Bengal Fade, Bengal Fade, Magma Runes, Leg Fur, Petal Wings, and Lucky Dust.

Essences: 1/3 Enhanced Essences
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 1:14 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 6:58 PM Post #25
Completed Lighira Projects

Rave Lighira***
infertile: 200k; fertile: 300k

The Rave Lighira is just something that came out of my playing on the generator one day. I loved the way Bengal Fade and Floral Henna worked together, so I was playing with bright colours on a black background, and this is what I got. So, this is a 4 vis project showing: Bengal Fade, Bengal Fade, Floral Henna, and Leg Fur.

Mystical Raspberry Lemonade Lighira***

So... playing around with my Raspberry Lemonades.... I discovered this combination.... and I love it lol. This is a 6 vis project showing: Bengal Fade (g1 & g2), Floral Henna, Leg Fur, Petal Wings, and Quad Horns.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 12:02 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 6:59 PM Post #26
Lighira Reserves

Mystical Raspberry Lemonade Lighira

Yumi123 - male (no bengal fade)
Xavion - either (Trade for 6v Spring Sky ligh) *MRL sent, waiting for Spring Sky*
Rabbitaka
Treetoes *COMPLETE*
Percypjopiper - male (part trade for enh. ligh essence) *COMPLETE*

Rave Lighira

Mewzzer - either (120/170k) *COMPLETE*
Siennathecat - either (exchange for an Aurora Borealis qitari) **sent the ligh, waiting for the qitari**
Cat1990 - male (120k) *COMPLETE*
Evilmaracas - either *COMPLETE*
Fife - male *COMPLETE*
Rabbitaka - male (200k) - fertile
Kaylabug - male *COMPLETE*
Kitters - male (trade for other superbright ligh~) *COMPLETE*
Treetoes *COMPLETE*
Liandralithe - either gender - fertile *COMPLETE*

Ocean Waves Lighira

Cat1990 - male (120k) - fertile
Treetoes
Edited By Mikazukichan on 10/2/2016 at 5:08 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:01 PM Post #27

Willow Aster Luffox ***

Because I apparently can't leave well enough alone.... I bring you the Willow Aster Luffox. A 5 vis project this time, using the adorable Loppy Ears that I just can't resist, and the new Tanuki that I think might replace Ferret as my favourite G1 option! In any case, the Willow Aster will show: Tanuki, Butterfly Flower, Bunny Tail, Loppy Ears, and Flowered Vines.

Serenity Luffox ***
infertile: 28k; fertile: 128k

With the release of Sailor Moon Crystal, I had the chance to relive the love I had for Sailor Moon as a teenager. Since the release of Lunar Coat for luffoxes, I've been trying to create something that would be representative of Princess Serenity, and I think I've just about got it here. The Serenity Luffox shows: Lunar Coat, Valentine Lace, Loppy Ears, and Snowflake Wings.

Sweet Restriction Luffox ***

I have fallen head over heels for the way some of the restricted traits look together, and fallen even more in love with how some of the themed colour schemes look with these traits. The Sweet Restrictions use the Sweet Kiss luff palette and show: Foo Dog, Valentine Lace, Foo Dog Tail, Wind Chaser's Regalia, and Lucky Dust.

Restricted Aster ***

The second in something of a series, the Restricted Aster uses the same traits as the Sweet Restriction ( Foo Dog, Valentine Lace, Foo Dog Tail, Wind Chaser's Regalia, and Lucky Dust) but this time in the colours of the Aster Luffox. Be on the look out for more Restricted variations~

Shimmering Aster Luffox ***

Lots of new genes were made available to luffoxes lately, so I added them to the Aster luffox bloodlines~ This allows me to add yet another Aster luffox to my project list~ This 6v will show: Tan, Marbled, Valentine Lace, Tri Tails, Lynx Ears, and Lucky Dust.

Canada Day Luffox

The Collected Luffbunny Projects

Double Dutch ***

Going Dutch ***

Floral Easter Egg ***

Painted Easter Egg ***

Edited By Mikazukichan on 7/10/2018 at 11:05 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:01 PM Post #28
Completed Luffox Projects

Luck of the Irish Luffox ***
infertile: 21k; fertile: 121k

The Luck of the Irish Luffox is a 3 vis project that shows Lucky Runes, Wispy Tail, and Flowered Vines.

Angelic Luffox ***
infertile: 35k; fertile: 135k

The Angelic Luffox is a 5 vis project showing Ferret, Petals, Bunny Tail, Ram Horns, and Chibi Wings.

Demonic Luffox ***
infertile: 35k; fertile: 135k

Heart-Leaved Aster Luffox ***

The Aster Luffox is a summer theme that I designed. The Heart-Leaved variety is a 4 vis project that shows Tiger, Circuit Runes, Tri Tails, and Lovely Hearts.

Arrow-Leaved Aster Luffox ***

The Aster Luffox is a summer theme that I designed. The Arrow-Leaved variety is a 6 vis project that shows Ferret, Petals, Lucky Runes, Wispy Tail, Ram Horns, and Chibi Wings.

Purple-Stemmed Aster Luffox ***

The Aster Luffox is a summer theme that I designed. The Purple-Stemmed variety is a 6 vis project that shows Tabby, Spotted Civet, Runes, Lemur Tail, Chibi Antlers, and Neck Bow.

Fairy Tale Orchid Luffox ***

The Fairy Tale Orchid is a 6 vis themed project that shows: Ferret, Butterfly Flower, Lucky Runes, Wispy Tail, Chibi Antlers, and Flowered Vines.

Fluffy Banana Pudding Luffox ***

And... yet another themed luff project XD This time a 5 vis~ Now... you'll notice the male has Runes and the female has Lucky Runes.... I haven't really decided what I'm going for in that slot, to be honest. Might be more 'whatever comes out' lol. Anyway, the Fluffy luffies will show: Tanuki, Lynx, Lucky Runes, Bunny Tail, and Loppy Ears ^.^

Enchanted Mirror Luffox ***

The Enchanted Mirror Luffox was the result of seeing a very nice, but slightly plain, slate grey luffox in the wild. I was thinking along the lines of storm clouds.... when this happened. I loved it, and so it is now a project. The Enchanted Mirrors show: Tabby, Starlight Runes, Runes, Tri Tails, Loppy Ears, and Lucky Dust.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 12:08 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:02 PM Post #29
Luffox Reserves

Angelic Luffox

Cat1990 - male **complete**
Flute - female **complete**
Coda - male *COMPLETE*

Irish Luck Luffox

Silverwolf23 - exchange for a Hogwarts House Vulnyx (either gender) **sent Irish egg, waiting for HH vul**

Heart-Leaved Aster Luffox

Arrow-Leaved Aster Luffox

Xavion - male (trade for Ginger Sweet Tea bulbori) **sent Aster baby, waiting for sweet tea bulb**
Flute- male *COMPLETE*
Cat1990 - male *COMPLETE*
Wander - male *COMPLETE*

Purple-Stemmed Aster Luffox

Myrubypixie - male *COMPLETE*

Willow Aster Luffox

ShadowKitten - female (180k)
Cat1990 - male (160k)
Wander - female (180k)

Fairy Tale Orchid Luffox

Sakurachan - free 6 vis (female preferred) *COMPLETE*
Treetoes
Galaxis - either

Demonic Luffox

Cat1990 - male - fertile *COMPLETE*
Coda - male *COMPLETE*

Fluffy Banana Pudding Luffox

Restricted Pumpkin Juice Luffox

Galaxis - either
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 11:39 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 7:04 PM Post #30

Sleepy Time Lunemara ***

So... the inspiration for these lunes is kind of funny. I was playing a choose your own adventure game that Nightbanewolf was running and something that happened to my character was getting turned into a lunemara and eaten. I designed this lune off of my avatar's colours at the time to show what I would have looked like, had I not been eaten and... I kinda love it, so it will be my first 6vis Lunemara project ^.^ The Sleepy Time lunemaras used to show: White Peacock, Frosted Tips, Valentine Lace, Avatar Wings, Garland, and Swirling Snowflakes. However, with the revamp of the lunemara, these traits did not work at all well together, so the new Sleepy Time lunes will show: Leaf Veins, Breeze, Valentine Lace, Fairy Antenna, Lunar Garb, and Cosmic Moth Wings.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/19/2018 at 1:15 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.