Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Flute and the Beast
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 8:48 PM Post #11
Beast ordered the creatures to scatter and took Belle to the library in the left tower. Leaving her in the room, he went off to face his attackers. Belle watched through the mirror as Beast fended off the men. She didn't recognise any of them till she saw Erin. Belle watched as he ordered an archer to fire an arrow into Beast's shoulder. She could not sit there and watch that ego inflated jerk hurt Beast. Running down the main stairs she reached the garden to find that neither Erin nor Beast were there. But all around were injured men, unconscious. Even in his rage over the attack, Beast would not kill these people. Belle had to find the two. Running back into the castle she heard a crash come from the greenhouse and then a roar and a splash. The door had been smashed open and when Belle got to it she could see Erin standing over Beast, who had fallen into the pond with Erin's sword sticking out of his chest.
"ERIN, NO!" Belle screamed as Erin pulled the sword from Beast's chest.
Beast grunted as the sword came lose and the pond began filling with his blood.
"Belle, aren't you happy I am about to slay the monster that stole you away from your dear father," Erin smirked.
"The only monster here is you, he has done nothing to hurt me," Belle spat.
"Bloody typical of you Belle, Erin scowled, "to chose a damn monster over me!"
Belle could see that she would not get through to him with words. Running forwards, Belle was just in time to get between Beast and Erin's sword. Pain rolled through Belle's chest and Erin let out a gasp.
"Belle, what. What have you done?" He said, shock present through his wavering voice. One of Erin's men came running into the greenhouse and grabbed Erin.
"Come on man, there are more monsters out there, we have to go!" Pulling Erin, who still had a shocked expression on his face, the two left the room. Belle slouched down in the pool and checked Beast's wound's, knowing her wounds were just as bad, but not caring for her own life. The two fae were dancing around Beast's wounds chanting in their language, Belle could only guess they were trying to save him. Beast looked up at Belle, "Why did you do that?" he coughed.
"Because you are not a monster, you are the kindest person I have ever met," Belle whispered. One of the Fae had climbed onto Belle's dress and was chanting the same language into her wound, Belle didn't care though. Pulling the broach from her pocket she unwrapped it from the crude paper she had covered it in, and put it in Beast's hand.
"I wanted you to have this, my most prized possession, with my thanks and love." Belle said as she leaned down and kissed Beast's forehead.
Suddenly Beast's hand started to glow, and slowly the glow moved up and through his entire body. Belle felt warmth from the glow and when she looked down she could see her wound glowing with the same warmth. A voice in the air, one that both Belle and Beast knew well, spoke softly, "Finally you love and are loved beyond the physical bindings."
Belle looked down once more at Beast and gasped. Before her was not the beast she had gotten to know but a handsome man.
"Is that you, Beast?" She asked not sure of what her eyes showed her.
The man opened his palm to show Belle the broach she had given him.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 8:48 PM Post #12
When Flute came to, she was back in that bed she had awoken the night she met BF. This time however, the sheets were not fresh, and when she looked at the mirror, she could see that someone had smashed it, the shards lay across the floor. This would have seemed stupid to Flute, if she didn't then realise that her shoes had been taken away If she wanted to get out of the room she would have to travel across the shard entangled floor. If Lily thought that something like cut feel was going to stop Flute from getting out of there she was dead wrong. Flute made her way through the debris of glass, trying as hard as she could to step on as little glass as she could. By the time she got to the door her feet were a bloody mess, but she got there. Limping down the hallway, Flute noticed that all the paintings had been restored, but the faces in the paintings looked in terrible agony. Looking closer at one, Flute recognised the regular librarian and a few of the students that had been attempting to check books out before she had hidden in the toilets. No wonder the library had cleared out so fast. Getting to the stairs felt like it took hours to Flute, and the cuts on her feet were aching like nothing she had felt before. Standing at the bottom of the stairs, in a blood red dress, was Lily. She laughed when she saw Flute.
"Aww Hun, what happened to your shoes?" she cackled.
"They are probably wondering around a painting asking themselves what they did to deserve that."
"Ohh you like my masterpieces, I used to be more talented but after years of being stuck in one form, I seem to have lost some artist skills." Lily sneered, Flute could understand why Willow hadn't liked her, her condescending manner tainted the air.
"So, I presume we are just waiting for the cavalry to ram through the door," Flute said trying to wave off Lily's cool aura with her own.
"Why. Do you think he can save you?" Lily laughed, it sent chills down Flute's back, not the kind BF gave her. Up until that moment, yes Flute had, but right that second she had remembered what Willow had said at the bar, 'You know that she still has a hold on his heart'. It dawned on Flute that she didn't want this woman to take BF away from her. Even though the two had started off rocky, Flute liked him.
"You just realised that, pathetic." Lily chortled, "and yes, I can read minds. Much like that woman, that locked me away."
"And what's with this BF, do you not even know his name?" Flute blushed, upset that this woman knew something she did not.
"Would you look at her, she is what I have to contend with. The latest generation of magic. Good gods what has this world come to." Lily was talking to the walls, more so the shadows on the walls. Did she just call Flute magic? Flute didn't have an ounce of magic inside of her, she couldn't.
"Don't worry Hun, I wouldn't call you magic either, its an insult to the title." Flute was getting really sick of the ******iness coming from Lily. Suddenly the front door swung open and in trotted BF. Flute was so glad to see him, but at the same time terrified of him being captured by Lily. He growled at Lily, and Flute realised she couldn't understand him. Her broach, it was nowhere.
"Probably lost like your shoes, oops I didn't realise you had needed it." Lily called to Flute while still facing BF. Flute hated mind readers.
"Here lets fix it so you can understand him," Lily snapped her fingers and both Flute and BF fell to the ground withering. When the pain had stopped, Flute realised that BF was in his human form, surprisingly not naked. BF was surprised by this too as he was looking at his new cloths with confusion.
"This is a PG story, cannot have you running around naked in front of innocent eyes," Lily said sarcastically, pointing in Flute's direction when she finished. BF looked over to Flute then shot back at Lily, the rage visible in his tone.
"What the hell did you do to her! Change her back!"
'Change me back, what do you mean?' Flute tried to speak, but all that came out of her mouth were growls. Looking down, Flute could tell she was on all fours, and not only that but her hands and feet were now paws. Barking in fright, Flute realised that the reason BF was human was because she was now a dog.
"I don't know, I like this deal, you look good as a human, and she looks good as a dog." Flute was going to bite the smirk right off of her face, when she got down the stairs.
"I don't care what you think, I know what you are, and I do not love you. I never did, it was all just a spell, wasn't it?" BF was slowly making his way to the stairs, one hand behind his back so that lily could not see that he was beckoning Flute to come to him. Flute tried to get down the stairs, but her back feet were hurting so bad she could barely get them to respond.
"Don't say that it was real to me," Lily almost looked sincere, "as real as all the countless souls before you."
BF had gotten to the bottom of the stairs and was starting to work his way up.
"You know its funny, I remember a time I would have fallen at those words lovingly, I reckon even a week ago you would have had me. But today your poison runs off my back like water on a duck."
"That hurts, to think that a creature such as her could have snatched your heart away from me. Well I guess there is noting more to it," Lily pulled out a small revolver and aimed at Flute, "You could have been our pet."
Lily fired the gun, and BF jumped in front of the bullet. Both Flute and Lily screamed at the same time, though Flute's came out as a howl. BF curled up holding his chest, blood starting to stream from between his fingers. Flute stumbled down the steps towards him and nuzzled his face, the only thing she could do in this form. Lily spat curses at Flute as she cocked the gun for a second shot Flute looked up prepared to die this time. But Lily never fired, instead she dropped the gun, her hands twitching uncontrollably.
"What the hell is happening?" She cried out.
Willow walked down the stairs from behind Flute, and put her hand on Flute's head reassuringly.
"You never did learn, did you. Its the most simple form of magic, but its the most powerful." She said, cold eyes looking down upon Lily.
"Love, real love, defeats your fake love, and without that you are powerless." As Willow spoke Lily began to blow away like sand in the wind. She would have screamed, but Flute was sure Willow had taken her voice away, which suited Flute fine. As the final grain of the once witch Lily disappeared, Flute returned to her normal self, fully clothed. Willow winked at her.
"Don't want to give a dying man too much excitement."
"Can't you save him?" Flute pleaded to Willow.
"My magic is not strong enough to heal a wound like that." Willow solemnly shook her head.
"Please I will do anything, just please don't let him die." Flute begged grabbing Willow's hand.
Willow patted Flute's hands in her own, "There is one thing, but Flute, the price for this magic is high."
"Anything," Flute cried, as BF coughed, blood spurting from his mouth.
"Would you give up your life for him?"
"Yes."
"Flute don't," BF struggled to speak, "I wont let you."
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 8:48 PM Post #13
Wide through the lands people spoke of a castle, once in ruin. But now with the return of its prince, the castle had been restored. The lands began to prosper as they had never before and the prince and his princess lived happily ever after.

Flute lay in the hospital bed, trying to rack her brain around what the doctors had told her. Apparently she had opened the door to her apartment, expecting Savy and Rose, and had been met, at gun point, by a masked stranger. Flute didn't remember any of this, the doctors said that this was probably due to the blood loss and general shock of the moment. The masked stranger had apparently decided that Flute had nothing of worth in her apartment and shot her in the chest. Her neighbour, whom she had never actually met, heard the shot and got her to the hospital. She had been out of it for three days after the surgery and was only now becoming fully conscious. She wouldn't have believed any of it, if her abdomen didn't burn every time she tried to move. Flute would have to stay in hospital for a few more days, till her stitches had settled. And when she was finally able to leave the hospital she would be going home to her apartment with the aid of her mother. Rose had thought that it would be a good idea to let her know Flute had been shot. Flute did not agree with this. Through the whole time Flute lay in the bed she wondered what had happened to BF. No one had talked about him and when Savy had been in earlier with her fresh from the airport mother, she had no memory of the shaggy dog. This scared Flute most of all. What had she said to the witch, 'I would give up my life for him' did that mean her life with him? And from what Flute thought she remembered, hadn't BF been the one to get shot, none of this made sense.

The taxi pulled up outside Flute's apartment building. Flute felt like it had been an age since she had actually been home, but everything was still really confusing. Her boss had come in to see her that morning and when Flute had about the purple haired witch, she had gotten confused looks. No woman with purple hair called Willow had ever set foot in the store, let alone be a regular customer. That was two people who had disappeared from existence while she had been out cold. Flute was starting to doubt if either had really existed. What if she had dreamed them both up while she had been drugged up? Flute got out of the taxi, with her mothers help, apparently she was staying until Flute was fully recovered. At her door things started to get real again. The floor, which had been cleaned, still showed the signs of a bleed out. Flute touched her T-shirt, where the bandages that covered her wounds were.
"Flute, hun. You should go over and thank your neighbour," her mother suggested trying to get Flute's mind back to the now.
"Ohh yeah, They did save me after all."
Flute walked over to the apartment next to hers and knocked on the door. There was a shuffling behind the door, like someone getting up off a couch with a start. Then the door opened and Flute was face to face with a not so strange stranger. Staring at her with those fluid blue eyes and that grin that could be mistaken for a snarl, was the man she was worried had been a figment of her imagination. His face softened as soon as he saw Flute, and doing something totally out of the character Flute had gotten to know, he pulled her into a tight hug.
"I was so worried, Don't ever do that again!" He whispered in her ear, the customary tingle down her spine told her this wasn't her imagination.
Flute stood there embracing him for what felt like forever, when she heard a cough come from her place,
"Ahh, Flute. Hun, are you going to introduce me to this young man?" Flute's mother was not good at noticing mood moments. Flute looked at her mother and then back to BF. She couldn't possibly tell her mother he was called BF, or that she didn't actually know his name. Flute pulled BF in close and asked quietly, "So now can I know your name?"
BF smiled and leaned in and whispered in her ear.
"Of course my angel, its..."
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 9:46 PM Post #14
it's...it's what? >:C

If he doesn't have a name, it's totally Bumpkin Fluffyson! >:C

/just kidding, you know my madeup name for BF aha

Thank you so so so much Willow, this was a fun read for me. *u* /super happy, and I can come back to read it again later~

I still think Ren's pickup lines were cute ahaa. ;w;
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 9:48 PM Post #15
Noooooo BF has competition from REN!

Ohh my gads.. that is just *Sigh*, BF needs some cheesy pick up lines.. but that would be totally OOC for him aha :p
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/29/2014 at 1:20 PM Post #16
I love it! This story is the best:3
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.