Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestian Secret Santa!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
FleurFaolan
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 84
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 6:23 PM Post #31
ashleyabstract 23450

1. Valiant Crown of the Valkyrie
2. Breeders for Horseman Qitari project
(if thats allowed cause of the whole tagged pet rule)
3. Pet dyes
4. Lunermara Essence; preferably 3
5. Diamonds
6. Surprise me
7. Lighira Essence
Edited By Ashleyabstract on 12/22/2014 at 12:18 PM.
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 6:30 PM Post #32
Dauntlessscale1 21699

I would REALLY want:

1) Gold
2) Maybe Diamonds- cause I know not a lot of people want to give diamonds away, lol
3) Any Essence (preferably not Morkko and 2)
4) Genetic Test Kits

Thank You for this!
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 6:33 PM Post #33
What I like:
-project pets or themed/wheel offspring with at least two vis. For themed, please no patriotic pets, I am just not fond of their colour scheme. xD;;
-Prisma philters, or any greater philters since prisma ones are freaking pricey. ^^ (hopefully I am not breaking the rules here, but the Nimbleness and Dexterity greater philters drop to below 5k on previous fests when the wheel comes out. So yeah, they are dirt cheap at that point. :P)
-Essences. Essences of fabled species and puffs would be great, but it is probably well beyond people's budgets, so I will also enjoy Lupora, Aurleon, Nytekrie, Vulnyx, Faelora, Sylvorpa and Morkko essences. :D
-Pet dyes. I have too many pets needing dyes. xD
-Art of my OC Insectagon:
Super Rough Sketch showing basic shape
Sketch of headshot
Unfinished Headshot

Art of him by Rixva
This colour scheme should be followed here, except his wings should be transparent-white.

What I don't like:
-No fairy mushrooms or super cheap avi items please. ;P
Edited By Electrifying on 12/13/2014 at 7:56 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 6:38 PM Post #34
How does the "secret" part work, Keanai? I mean, if someone sends me a gift, I'll see who it came from.

Yes, I'd like to participate, but I am puzzled about how it will work.

SpaceElf1 24084

List

1. Any Tagged Zolnixi, Qitari, Sylvorpa, Puffadore, Kelpari, Faelora, Lunemara, or Aerdini that either (1) has 2 Vis traits or (2) has never had any Mutator used on it (even if it has zero Vis and zero Carried). Secret Santa gets double points if it's a Tagged I don't already have.

2. Diamonds.

3. Legendary or Mythic Equipment for my Arena pets.

4. A Qitari stallion with two Vis Traits--Socks and any one of the following (in order of how much I like them): Turtle Shell, Luxurious Locks, Hair Stripes, Striped Scales, or Mane Highlights. (Of course, an Enhanced Qitari Essence would work just as well and let me pick the colors instead of using dye, but the actual pet might be easier to find).

5. A Hand Cannon!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 6:50 PM Post #35
I would assume that Keanai oversees who gives what.

It can either go two ways, as what I can think:

First, Keanai gives everyone who they're gonna gift.

Then: On the day that everyone exchanges gifts...

a) The secret santa directly trades their stuff on that day (so everyone will know who's who), or

b) Keanai takes the items from all the secret santas and distributes them to their proper giftees that day.

But...I should leave that to Keanai. I have a rough understanding because I was in a secret santa some time ago. Or something aha.
Keanai
Level 66
The Hallowed
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 7:04 PM Post #36
That's one way I was thinking of doing it. The other way was sort of how I've seen secret santas in the past - you don't know who gifted you until you've been gifted.

It really depends on how much time I have. If I don't have a lot of time, then you just give gifts within the week timeframe I give you to your assigned person. If I have time and I'm not dying to do things, then it will go as Flute has it.
Dyschordia
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 7:07 PM Post #37
Dyschordia :D
ID#:13768
1. Mystery Eggs! I love a good surprise, be it Scale shop eggs, your own bred eggs, found in the wild eggs, etc.
2. Gold or Diamonds, I can always use these.
3. Mutators, Dyes, Essences, Traps, All useful.
4. Any of the Avatar sets, honestly. I love Avatar Items, but Ive only ever bought the tentacle based Diamond stuff. I have generally everything from the last few festivals. Love Wings And Back items, as well as held pet items. Currently really interested in the Sylvan Dress, Scorpio set, Masks, and Sphinxes/Manticores.
5. Pets! I love them all!
6. Its expensive but if you have Mythical/Legendary gear you don't need, I do need it.
7. Experience Orbs
8. I forgot, Art! I love Art of all kinds! Of my Avatar or any of my Named Pets!
9. Surprise me!

My Favorite Colors are Purple, Blues and Greens. Black and White, always work too.
My least favorite colors are Yellow, Brown, Orange.
I love Creepy things, but no Spider-related things please! So no Jumpy Spider avi thing, or things with webs basically. Arachnophobia is no fun like that :<
But Tentacles, corrupt eyes, Growths, Skeleton genes and traits all loved!
If you're really unsure, take a look at my pets and avi! They reflect me quite well in terms of colors and such!

Honestly, Anything is awesome!
The only things Im avoiding are potions, lesser philters, Scanners and Test Kits, Gear Epic or lower, and Spiders. Always Spiders. >.>

~Dia
Edited By Dyschordia on 11/27/2014 at 7:51 PM.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 7:09 PM Post #38
Hundenelsker--12136
1. Themed ryori or griffi offspring (please no skull on a ryori)
2. Lupora with maned wolf, yeti, dragon wings, or merle markings and having good coloring* (please no visible skull)
3. Ryori, griffi, aeridini, or lupora essences
4. Ryori, griffi, aeridinis, luffox, or luporas with at least one visible trait and good coloring.
5. Mutators, lesser or greater
6. Diamonds
7. Prismatic philters
8. Surprise me

*I tend to favor cool and dark colors

Things I do NOT want
1. Any species I do not have at least 10 of--if I am not all but swimming in it, that means I am not interested in it.
2. Any pet with visible skull mutation, I REALLY do not care for skulls.
3. pet gear or exploration avatar items. I battle a lot and, as such, have no need of these items.
Edited By Hundenelsker on 11/29/2014 at 12:05 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 7:19 PM Post #39
1.) ny'vene with ornate horns
2.) griffi with matching leopard tail
3.) gold
4.)surprise me!
5.)surprise me!

Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/27/2014 at 7:29 PM Post #40
Oooh.

Flute 1127

Stuff I don't want:

-pets not listed below.
I breed them as is. :( I am most likely to release a pet because I am super picky and I breed my own pets and look for all the parents myself if I really want one. So unless delineated in my list that I want a bit...please, anything but them. ;n;
-old festival avatar items.
I have a hoard in my inventory of old stuff that I already have. :(
-breedings
I have no need for em, sorry. :( I'd rather have the easy-stocking stuffers below than breedings with pets I might not even have suitable mates for.

Easy stocking-stuffers:

-art.
my default if you can't get anything on my list. ;w; i don't care if you're not an artist. it can even be a writing piece. the thought counts, and if you can't get anything on my list, but you put forth effort to make an art piece, a picture, an e-card, a story of how our characters get along, I would truly appreciate it!!
-gold. (or diamonds of equivalence, no preference between either)
i'm that kinda person that gives giftcards to people because I honestly would rather have something of monetary value to distribute myself than a really bad sweater that I'd never ever wear. (I grew up having a mom buy me stuff I never ever wear, and I get into conflicts with her because she never understood my fashion sense. For instance, she bought me a hot pink jacket this week...and as much as I love her, I get upset seeing the price tag on a jacket I'd never EVER wear, but to please her, I took it and tried to think of ways to wear it later.)
any amount you would give to me, even if it's 100 gold or even 1g, I would appreciate. I firmly believe if you can't get someone something they like, giving them a choice to use the resources you were going to use would is a great alternative. I'm sorry to say it, but I'd rather have 100k than a 100k pet, 100 diamonds instead of an outfit I already have, and so on. :c
There are guides on how to make gold in the forums somewhere, so...the effort to make gold is also appreciated!

Anything below is stuff I truly would want and things I would always appreciate. If I didn't appreciate em, it wouldn't be in this list. I COMPLETELY 100% understand that some of this stuff can be unattainable. So refer to the list above as far as what I prefer if you wanna be creative within a budget. :)

Stuff that probably costs diamonds that I may want:

-griffi essences, preferably of enhanced/mystical variety
pursuing a project that uses these. not really doing much else that requires this stuff
-magical pies, greater genetic mutators, philters of genderbending
for projects or pets. I would really appreciate em because I take very very VERY careful consideration on using ANY of these items! each and every one of em that I buy or I get from someone, I make sure to think twice to use em.
-trainer's outfit.
i never got around buying this aha. I want a lot of things from the avatar store, but I've been kinda keen on this one!

Stuff that probably doesn't cost diamonds that I may want:

-lesser pet dyes
I collect dyes to give pets a makeover. c: much cheaper than using essences to create a project.
-tamed griffies with traits (and nothing else) on this list, carried or vis
for my project! I would love these. *u* I can't really think of other pets that I'd prioritize myself to get than these.

If you're my secret santa, I'll appreciate a happy holiday message and anything you can get me. Please adhere to at least the first two lists (what I don't want and easy stocking stuffers) if anything. I'm sorry to be picky. ;n; I worked at this list for like 10-15 minutes to make sure I'd genuinely love the present I may get in the future (or else it wouldn't be in this list). I hope to be a good secret santa myself, but anything on this list would make me happy if it follows the first two lists.

---

Edit: I felt that my list was a bit much to ask, so I'm going to add that I want ingredients, as another gift in the case that art or the pets or the items could not be received. ;w; (ingredients are a bit easier to get in this festival)

Uncommon Ingredients:
Whipped Cream
Cherries
Red Food Coloring
White Chocolate

Rare Ingredients:
Chocolate Shavings
Cream Cheese
Velvet Frosting
Candy Canes

If you don't have those ingredients, any ingredient that you're not using will be fine! :) I'll be using them to give away to others in my Giveaway Thread, if you don't mind.

I'm sorry to be an inconvenience, thank you Keanai and my SS for bearing with me aha.
Edited By Flute on 12/20/2014 at 10:34 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.