Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Make Me a Mate! [Contest]
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 5:59 PM Post #1
Welcome to the Make Me a Mate Design Contest!

For the past few days, I've been looking to find my starter, Seh, a mate. c:

This Zolnixi and I really have no need to find the perfect one, but then I came across a beautiful girl that suited him. Alas, I could not have her. :c Seeing her destroyed all my inspiration to making Seh the perfect mate.

So here I am, hoping for Sylestia to design a perfect looking fox for me! c:

------------

To Participate:

1. Use the Preview Generator (Account>Generator>Preview Generator) to create a Female Zolnixi mate that suits Seh.

2. You may use up to 4 genotype points (2 visible genes/mutations). Nothing more, nothing less (preferably).

3. Post your result (right click the image of the Zolnixi, copy image URL, and paste it here in [ img ] tags) here.

4. You may post MORE THAN ONE design! Heck, go nuts, make all the designs. 8D You can put more than one design in one post, or make more than one post with designs. (However, don't spam up the thread.)

Rules:

1. PLEASE don't delete what designs you have already made. If you have any changes/variations of the design, feel free to make another post with the new design, but I definitely don't mind looking at your original attempt. c:

2. You can make any of these pets that you see in this thread if you so wish, but that doesn't make you automatically win the contest. xD; If that's an issue.

3. No begging/asking for prizes or pets. Keep the thread relevant to the contest. If you have any inquiries, feel free to PM me or talk to me on the General Chatroom (in the lower left hand corner of the screen).

Tips:

-Seh's main theme is brown/cream/gold. As such, I'm looking for designs incorporating those themes. (You can deviate out of them, but try to center your design on that if you wanna win c: )

-I like advanced runes; however, don't feel restrained by the traits he already has. Feel free to choose other genes/mutations that you think would look good, as long as it doesn't go past the enhanced limit of 2vis.

-PLEASE no carried genes. I'm not looking for a breeding partner. I'm looking for a mate that shows genes and mutations proudly. ouo (This is a strong suggestion, and will help you win.)

-Eizeve looks so beautiful, but I can't have her. u///u Feel free to use her as inspiration! (I encourage that the design be different from her, though. The original Eizeve, I respect, so I'm not looking for copies.)

-stories are cool, but not necessary. won't win you any points, but they're sure fun to read! xD maybe I'll make a separate contest for them.
Edited By 1127 on 3/27/2013 at 11:17 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 6:10 PM Post #2
End Date for the Contest:
November 20th, 2013!
That's right, that's quite a few months from now.
Why? Because I'm not satisfied with any of the current genes/mutations zolnixis have. c: From now til then, I'm sure there's a bunch of new stuff that will be released, which can add to all the designs and combos that are possible! The new releases will have no effect on what was already designed or on the contest as a whole, but will add onto the possibilities. ^^

Prizes!

Grand Prize:
-an ENHANCED ESSENCE of your choice!
The essence can be of any species that is available up til the end date. Who knows what new species we'll come across as time goes by. c:

Monthly Random For Regular Essence:
Every month or so, I'll random everyone who has participated within that month for a chance to win regular essences of my choice. c:
So you MAY get a freebie just for participating. I'm hoping this gets people to attempt to make more designs, at least monthly. xD
Depending on the turnout of participants, I'll increase the number of winners from the random. It'll increase by increments of 3. c:
New rule: If you win, please post 6 different species of pets that you'd like to receive. I'll pick from that list, based on supply, what regular essence to provide!
Edit: Even if you posted a previous design, your entry won't carry over into the next monthly raffle. Feel free to make ANOTHER design for the next raffle!

First Monthly Raffle: (giving away to 3 winners!)
start: 3/27/13 pg1
end: 4/27/13 pg7
winners: Ruinia, Starfall2466, Tpll

Start Date of 2nd Monthly Raffle: 4/27/13
End Date: 5/27/13
Number of essences given out: 6!
Edited By 1127 on 5/4/2013 at 3:55 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 6:12 PM Post #3

Wonderful art by Dundee, I just...wanted to put art somewhere here. ;u;
(btw Dundee if you happen to read this, I resized your original art using photobucket and then it came out black-backgrounded, so I put it through a transparency change in iaza and...that's how it because so bitty around the edges and stuffs FD; )

More About Seh!

Seh is my starter Zolnixi. c: When I first came across Sylestia, I had no real idea as to who my companion should be or represent. I worked off of what I knew -- I liked gold, and what goes well with gold is a leathery brown and some white. Several boys in my past have a favorite color of red, and so those were the colors of his talismans. The boy looked so proud, so loyal, and those are admirable qualities I like in a partner companion, and so, Seh was born.

His personality? You can say he's a bit aloof. He's pretty straightforward about business, and doesn't want to waste time or effort when he can avoid it. Forever the tank character in my exploring party, he is durable and agile, yet smart about all his actions. He prefers to rest, having no stress or worries to weigh him down, and as such, would either like to be alone or with mature sylesti. However, people of his type always seem to attract the mischievous, no? Such cheerful and energetic figures tire him out, but this doesn't mean he's a cranky old fox that hates people and pet...just that he'd rather get through with it and go back to relaxing.
Edited By 1127 on 3/28/2013 at 8:17 AM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 6:16 PM Post #4
Here~ Did this for fun! XD

Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 6:24 PM Post #5
0_0 Oooops....Here, lemme give you a cookie for the trouble! X(
Creativered
Level 36
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 6:49 PM Post #6

Here's a thing x3
Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 7:01 PM Post #7

Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 7:12 PM Post #8
A mischievous little lady to steal Seh's heart

She wasn't bad, per se; stealing was just far too much fun to ever even consider walking away from it. And besides, wasn't she the perfect thief? Ever since she had nicked her first quarter on a dare (goodness me, silly adventurers should watch their pockets more carefully when they're wandering about in the lawless woods!), and experienced the thrill of a crime well-executed, she's been a repeat offender. And, of course, had long moved on from nicked quarters.

It was night and the moon was dark, perfect for the heist she had planned. A young shaman-prince had just come to her city with the most sparkly, reeking of magic talisman she had ever encountered. She wanted that talisman-no, she had to have that talisman. Her paws itched just looking at it. And stealing from a prince, a shaman no less? That was certainly one for the record books.
Edited By 1680 on 4/13/2013 at 5:36 PM.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 7:45 PM Post #9
Well, I don't have an awesome description for this girl. I feel kinda intimated after Bella post. Um. Yeah. I guess I'll just leave this girl here.

Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/27/2013 at 8:12 PM Post #10
Sorry, Lehana :-(. I just saw her after playing in the generator and my brain went "Ah, there's her story"

Here's a slightly different take on the thief:

Somebody stop her! She's made off with the crown jewels!

Edit: Personally I prefer version 1. Also, if people want, I can continue building this character in another thread, such as roleplaying or fan fiction, if Flute would lend me the use of Seh for the story.
Edited By 1680 on 3/27/2013 at 8:14 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.