Threads: 2
Posted: 4/3/2013 at 8:47 AM Post #31

A quick entry before class. c:
Littlelunar
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/3/2013 at 6:00 PM Post #32

Do you ever look out your window and watch the people outside walk by happily chatting with one another or just enjoying the beautiful day?

No?

Shame. Unfortunately its how it is with Keiko. Born into a family of higher status, her owner refuses to let his precious 'gem' out into the world. Her mother and father had long passed since she was a pup, as they were of older age when she was brought into this life.

At first she enjoyed her cozy life, living how she wanted and not caring about anything. However, as she grew older, she became lonely. A loneliness that not even her loving master could fill or his workers. No matter how much she was loved and adored for her beauty in the household, she was still filled with such loneliness that could feel almost like a curse. As if it was some kind of monster that followed you behind in the shadows of a long dark hallway, silent and waiting to swallow you whole when your guard was lowered. Yes...it was something just like that. It was hard, being alone that is. But she always dreamed of going out and meeting others to make friends.

But that dream remained a dream.

On her day of adulthood, she became sick. An illness that was later discovered to be her immune system failing terribly. She was weak to disease and the doctors had told her master that she needed to be kept on careful watch.

Frightened of losing his grand pet, he locked her indoors. Refusing her to go out into the world and enjoy those days that people walking outside her room window enjoy. She was caged up. A bird forever locked away because of something so trivial but could end up becoming deadly. Her loneliness grow along with its new companion, sorrow.

Night after night she cried, tears falling for those dreams she had since she was little, of seeing the blue sky and enjoying the sun's warmth out in a flowery field or playing out in a river and following the direction the fish were going in the cool water of a warm day. Each tear fell for each dream, that would forever remain a dream.

The days went by slowly for her, all of them spent locked away in her cage. She had done everything she could to try and make it not seem so bad. She read books. But eventually she had soon read every book she had at least three times. So she played with her toys. Though those got boring too. Everything that she did, eventually grew old for her and was no longer fun anymore.

So she ended up spending her days sitting on the cushioned bench by the window of her room, watching the world outside. Watching the people and their pets as they walked by, talking and laughing. Enjoying the day's weather. And each day, her loneliness and sorrow grew more and more as she watched those people. It was almost unbearable to her.

Until someone new came by.

He was a Zolnixi, like her. But he looked different. His colors seemed more rustic but they added to his charm. And it looked like he wore his talismans with pride, another trait of his that she liked very much. And his eyes, his perfect, yellow eyes. They were hypnotizing to her and oddly enough, comforted her. But this wasn't until after she had met him. Well, sort of met him.

It was another day of staring out her window, watching the people go by. Though after a few hours, she was thinking about leaving to go lay down. But that was until he showed up. It looked like his master had forgotten something, since she was looking around and panicking. She had ordered her pet to remain where he was and ran off.

She watched her run into the crowd for a little bit until she felt eyes on her. She looked to see that the Zolnixi had turned to look at the house and was staring up at her window. Curious to see if he actually was or not, since she had a feeling that he might have been looking elsewhere. She tilted her head slightly and twitched her right ear in silent greeting.

He did the same.

Happiness filled within her quickly when she saw that, overjoyed that he was actually looking at her! Though that happiness had left as soon as it came as his master returned and caught his attention.
Her ears lowered as she watched the two walk away. Though they perked a little when she saw him look back at her once more.

Ever since that day, he always returned to her and sat out in view of her window and the two spoke in silent messages. Though, she soon found herself wishing and dreaming to leave her cage so she could be with him to enjoy the days together. But of course they were only dreams and wishes.

But....they can come true, can't they?

(its so long I know but I wanted to put in ALL my feels into it. I hope you like it. I listened to some sad music box music to get the inspiration for this.)
Edited By 2532 on 4/3/2013 at 6:06 PM.
Snowsoar
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 12:57 AM Post #33
this is my entry... I hope that you manage to find the perfect make for Seh... i love playing with the generator!

Edit:- here are some more

Edited By 3028 on 4/5/2013 at 5:27 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 8:24 AM Post #34
Loving these coffee colored and gold accented designs. c:
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 10:22 AM Post #35

I will be posting a lot in this. I love making pets and my posts will be edited with my designs frequently

Edited By 1637 on 4/7/2013 at 10:52 AM.
Domby
Level 60
Threads: 46
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 12:16 PM Post #36

I was bored and designing today and this lady popped into my head.
Edited By 1740 on 4/4/2013 at 12:18 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 1:44 PM Post #37
@Kosa
Don't edit your post, instead, just post new designs. I know that you might be compelled to have all your designs in one post, but as long as you don't delete your originals. c:
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 2:51 PM Post #38
Don't worry if I run out of space in the first post I will make a new post.
Mangodolphin
Level 52
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 5:52 PM Post #39
Um, do we have to actually MAKE one or just generate on the Example Generator? After reading those stories I'm scratching to actually make something for this. >.<

EDIT: Oops, just reread the rules to make sure. Sorry 'bout that. Here's a Zolnixi for your troubles!

Savannah Zolnixi

Seh stared out into nothingness. His loneliness had gone to an extreme level, and he wanted to actually have someone other than his master. Straight-forward, Seh was not one of patience.

"Seh, are you okay?"

The Zolnixi looked up at his master. He seemingly glanced away, not amused.

"Come on, you can talk to me, partner."

He reluctantly ignored his master and stared at the horizon once more.

"Hff."

Seh lied down, and stared at the sunset. The perfect mate. Who would be it? The confusion caused him to lower his head once more. "Huwff." The fox, still binding from confusion, rolled upside down. The sunset seemed different from this point of view. Flute took this chance to attempt cheering her dear starter up.
Rffh rffh rffh!

"C'mon, Seh! Cheer up! Who's my favorite Sylesti?" Flute rubbed her companions belly, while Seh was unable to twist to his regular position. "Hwiff!" The Zolnixi pawed at his masters hands. He rolled around, and got to his feet. His master chuckled a bit.

"Ha ha, Seh. Feeling better?"

Seh shook himself, wary of what happened. He had to admit, in all of that rubbing, he did feel a bit lifted up. "Hwuff."
The two walked away from the sunset. A sudden picture flashed in Seh's head. One of a Female Zolnixi. He felt something... passion.
Could this be his soulmate? He then knew that it was only a dream. Dreams aren't real, but he wondered. Aren't dreams bound to be fake forever? An illusion? Dream people are only thoughts created by the mind.

But then again... Dreams can come true, can't they?
Edited By 3622 on 4/4/2013 at 6:24 PM.
Firexwings
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 8:42 PM Post #40

shes very cute hope you like her
Edited By 1819 on 4/4/2013 at 8:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.