Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Win a Zombie! (Multiple Species Included...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxAniraxX
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 52
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 11:15 PM Post #11
and I will write for this one too: http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1085266
I believe this one would also be a good candidate for my Lupora...family. Dixon could be like an older brother for her, While Perda could braid flowers into her mane. She'd be very happy and fed daily. And I really need more luporas to, make a bigger pack. :3
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 11:19 PM Post #12
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1077482

Before I go rambling, I must say you are extremely lucky to find such a precious gem, that you are so wonderfully nice to give her away to someone out of the thoughtfulness of your heart. I truly love her colors, giving me a mood of sadness with light at the end, and fight unwon. Like an angel, she spreads her wings and her jewels glittering so brightly, and my poetic sense is overtaking me...
Though I know my entry may not be as glamorous and moving as others, I won't die trying! Yes, you heard me correctly.
Well, truth to be honest, I'm attracted to her beauty and her mischievous smile. I will never let her become famished like many other pets I have seen, caring for her. Making sure she is gets to travel with my team. I would also love to have her as my companion because I have given up after a tragic attempt on a legendary zombie vulnyx, not having the right trap. She will be my faith, my oasis.
Edited By Crystal25152 on 11/7/2014 at 11:45 PM.
Zapphire
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 54
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 11:27 PM Post #13
OMG she is sooo pretty!

I would really like that pretty lady up there because this is my first festival in sylestia(YAY!)and I really wanted a souvenir to remember this festival.Also if you hadn't notice I have a BIG breeding project with all my favorite sylesties and the theme is CHOCOLATE! She is about perfect for my project and she has really nice genes and mutations! I'm planning to find or generate a mate for her and make a ton of babies! Thats why I *NEED* this pretty lady!

Thanks for giving away such beautiful pets!
Edited By WildFlower on 11/7/2014 at 11:28 PM.
Lovecraft
Level 60
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 11:59 PM Post #14
Okay I would like to throw my name into the hat for http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1073246
It is the Black Toad Sylvorpa Female with lucky runes and seashells.

Sylvorpas were the first pet that I started with and I still love them. And I love how black they are. I haven't found but 2 this fest and would be very happy to have a second one. I am a pet hoarder so she won't be going anywhere once with me. (offspring I may tend to release, but not the actual themed, etc.)

I don't know what else to say.

And if someone else gets her, well second choice would be the male Qitari. I only have females so he could have a small harem around him. LOL
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 11:38 AM Post #15
Thank you for posting this!!

I am so in love with the bulbori because she has the exact mutation I need for the Zombie Bulbori project I have planned. I hadnt found one of these yet to buy so I would genuinely cherish owning her to make pretty zombie babies <3

Heres the planned project:
Zombie Bulbori Project (5 Vis)
Female and Male
G1 Dutch, G3 Chipmunk, M1 Tail Wisps, M2 Chibi Wings, M3 Enchanting Flowers

You have so many amazing zombies listed but really, shes the only one I truly need <3
Sessi
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 1:10 PM Post #16
I would like a Zombified Lupora (doesn't matter which one), because that's the only zombie pet I don't have yet (apart from Ryori and Nephni). I even have a male one, but I wanted to get a pair from each breed and the female Lupora is the only one missing.

Thanks for holding this contest. :)
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 3:21 PM Post #17
Entry One:

I believe I should take this pet home because I have yet to encounter any Zombified Nytekrie and I absolutely love the way her visible trait blends nicely with the rest of her body. I also prefer the female Nytekrie over the male. She'd be trained & used in combat against enemies once I get to these so called "dungeons of Sylestia" everyone mentions.

Entry Two:

I believe I should take this pet home because for starters, Draeyls are one of my favorite breeds. As you can see by my Stables, I hoard as many of them as I can. I absolutely adore this breed and I'm on a mission to collect every single themed Draeyl I can find (that someone is willing to give up, of course). I'm very passionate about this breed and adore the way his traits make him looking menacing.

A kind thank you in advance for hosting this, as well! (:
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 11:59 AM Post #18
Right so, this didn't end on Monday, obviously.

I was planning on saying I'd extend this until tomorrow but due to some personal issues I'll be extending it to the 17th.

Sorry about this everyone, I'm just not up to judging anything for a while, hope you can all understand and that others will take this opportunity to write for the rest of the pets.
Keanai
Level 66
The Hallowed
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 12:36 PM Post #19

I would love this vulnyx - she is stunning. I don't like most of the zombie pets, but I love her because her genes/ main colros are blacks, reds, and greys. The reason why I want her is because she has two of my favorite genes for the vulnyx - tuxedo and jewelled wings. I'm not special, so I am definitely not better than anyone else. My reason is very simple: I love her appearance. I love vulnyx, nd have from the start *points to starter*. And for roleplay purposes, she makes a good companion for my demon vul <3 all the mischief!

On another note, I'm hoping to mutate flame runes onto her ^.^ She's stunning with flame runes.
Edited By Keanai on 11/13/2014 at 8:33 AM.
Bowhuntress
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 3:22 PM Post #20
I'd love one of these lovely ladies : http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1073296 or http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1079420

Qitari are my favorite species on the site. I was hoping to get one of these lovely undead ponies, but alas, was not fortunate in that respect. They truly are magnificent and would fit it with my other qitari. They would be happy in my stable after all they are herd animals and would probably move to be the queen of the herd. I can see the cunning behind those dark eyes that tell me they would keep me on my feet.

Thank you for your consideration and generosity in hosting this contest.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.