Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Win a Zombie! (Multiple Species Included...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 5:43 PM Post #1
So I have a very very cluttered stable right now, and I decided the way to fix this was to have a zombie pet give away. :)

This isn't first come first serve, and you do have to do something to win one of these decaying beauties.

To win this contest, you must write me a well though out blurb (at least a couple sentences, but probably no more than a lengthy paragraph) about why you should be the one to get that specific pet.

The person I believe has the best one for each pet will win.

You may enter for up to two pets, but can only win for one. If any pets are not entered for, they will not be given away to anyone here. You didn't tell me you wanted them, after all. :)

I will be giving away at least one pet of every available zombie species, excluding the Ryori and Nephini.

Have fun, and no fighting. If you feel that someone stole an idea of yours or are unsatisfied with the result after the give away is finished, please pm me and do not create an incident on this thread.

A loose end date for this will be within 3 days, so Monday November 10th. If not enough people have entered by then I'll extend it a bit, if I already have multiple entries for all pets sooner, I'll end sooner.

This contest has been extended to the 17th.

Ping list:

Axiothea

You can be asked to be added to the ping list for result announcements or any updates.

---

Here are the pets.

(Also I'm pretty sure I promised someone I'd ping them if I ever did this but I forgot to write it down, I'm sorry to whoever that is!)
Edited By Entropy on 11/13/2014 at 8:45 PM.
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 6:33 PM Post #2
O.k. one: YAY FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS!!
And two...IF you put a neph up here, i am writing this in advance.(hope u don't mind! :D)
I would like the neph because it is one of my fav species, the qitari with abstract that is so cool!!
BECAUSE:
I don't have a zombie-ified pet yet,
Also, I also think zombies are awesome!! - proof: (my pet zombie!)(also a zombaby project with lil zombies!!
Death to oranges( a zombaby ):
Zombie, the dad:
ALSO.... I just love the zombie neph!!(I love the female qitari zombies too!!)
I hope you put one up there so this has purpose!!
also thanks for donating zombies to people who want them!!
Last note: hope whoever gets the nephlil horsey-ish sylestie enjoys it!!
-Pepper
Edited By Firepepper on 11/7/2014 at 6:47 PM.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 6:36 PM Post #3
I am auctioning off my Zombie Nephini, it will not be part of this give away.

(Sorry if this seems harsh I just want it to be very clear for you and anyone else who is looking for one.)
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 6:40 PM Post #4
alwright!! can I edit mine and cross off the fav species part and change to a qitari?
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 6:44 PM Post #5
Yes, you may edit your entry up to when the judging will take place.
Yumi123
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 6:59 PM Post #6
Ohhhhhhh Dat Tuxedo Jeweled wings Vulnyx! *Ahem*
During one of the last Zombi raids that I took part in, I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw a male Zombified Vulnyx with those beautiful wings appear in front of my avatar. I took a moment to take in the amazingness of the dashing boy and then went straight to weakening it. One turn....Two turns....One more tap....Perfect! I had him down just enough to be comfortable trying to snag him but not to try one more hit from any pet in my party. Then....it happened. One trap....Run. Yeah. I lost that beautiful decaying boy after one attempt to trap him. Gone too soon. I just about cussed my luck. To stumble upon such a pet only to have it dash after one trap. My stomach still kind of hurts when I think about it. The one that got away.

If this girly comes under my possession, I won't sell her no never! Right now I've got four tagged themed pets from the past years that I'm keeping for myself, so putting this girl up with them really is a big deal for me. One lovely Patriotic Bulbori with those lovely swirls, One dashing Patriotic Qitari whose colors I just can't part with, One beautiful Sweet Tea Bulbori with yummy caramel swirls, and one dark Maenad Qitari.

Here's the girl I'm talking about, just in case clarification is needed. Thanks so much for this opportunity!
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1077482
Starlightangel
Level 62
The Hallowed
Threads: 116
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 7:53 PM Post #7
I'd like to write for this girl. http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1077482

I would really like to have her as for my love of the Vulnyx. But it's also deeper than that. I had a cat a few years ago. Her name was Starlight. She was my best friend and the only one I had at the time. She died in 09 and it tears me apart to think she's gone. I collect a lot of Vulnyx in her honor, and anytime I see one with Feathered Wings, I adore it a lot. Starlight is my Angel and any Vulnyx with the Angel-like wings is very loved.
I would love this Vul to help honor my Star. My Angel. If I have her she will never leave me and will be very loved <3 I hope to one day have a stable of nothing but Vuls in her honor.
Edited By Starlightangel on 11/7/2014 at 7:53 PM.
Axiothea
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 7:57 PM Post #8
I would love to have the Zombified Draeyl for a few reasons. First, I don't have any of the Zombified pets at all and I love zombies a whole lot, so I would cherish a Zombified Draeyl! Also I use to not like the Draeyls so much but since their redo they are one of my favorites, so he would become my new favorite for multiple reasons. I would take good care of him, I have a stable-hand, my pets are always feed, and I am becoming more and more active on Sylestia.

I would like to be added to the ping list, thank you very much for this contest!
Nopn12
Level 58
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 8:11 PM Post #9
I am writing about this pet: http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1064243

I would like the Zombified Bulbori because : Having the pet would help me in the game as well because my account around only 14 days old. I also have a pumpkin bread bulbori and a stuffing bulbori and am sure that they will be good friends. Before i used to no have any bulbori at all but now i am starting to like them. I love to have a Zombified Bulbori. The zombified bulbori will be well fed and have lots of friends to play with.
Edited By Nopn12 on 11/10/2014 at 4:21 PM.
XxAniraxX
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 52
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 11:08 PM Post #10
I am writing for this pet: http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1077369
I think I should get this pretty lupora girly because I am raising an undead lupora army to take ove- I mean, I will give her a loving home, where she can frolic in the fields with the other luporas I have. In no way will she be learning battlements for war, But instead will be able to have and raise a beautiful family. That's why I think I should get the Lupora. :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.