Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ZM24G
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Feral
Level 60
The Jolly
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 4:20 PM Post #21
If I had a million, I'd buy myself enough diamonds to purchase a new stable in the upcoming stable sale, and then buy two or three extra tabs in it. I love breeding and creating, but my nursery overspilled in the first three weeks of registration, so I need some space. I also want to start breeding Lighiras and a few other breeds. Then, if I still had money left, I'd buy a ton of pets for breeding, and essences, because I have a few designs that I would so love to create, I have listed a few on my front page, though I am not really satisfied with any yet, except the last one under the name Mechanical Stryder Dragoon. I would also create my design lines I have planned, for instance my Temeraire project, although I haven't aired that yet. It is basically that I make all the dragon characters as sylesties, as similar looking as I can. I have a few other projects I'd like to do, but I don't have enough money, or space. So I would basically waste it all on breeding. ^u^ If would also like to repay my friend who has helped me quite a lot with easter eggs and pets and all that. So also for gifts.
PS: The first two designs are up, for the Temeraire project.
- Feral
Edited By Feral on 7/8/2014 at 4:23 PM.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 5:18 PM Post #22
With one million gold, I would buy enough gear from the two cities to get a few functioning teams of Zar babies up and running. After that, I would save the rest to help others as I can and, of course, feed my stat griffi addiction ^_^
Maident
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 5:31 PM Post #23
I'd turn it into diamonds through the exchange. I've been trying to save up for a genetic testing kit (the one that's 1500 diamonds), and this would greatly help me out. I'd unfortunately not be able to help others test pets for awhile due to a lack of stable space. However, I would ultimately love to be able to help out my fellow Sylestians with testing and it would also be convenient for me.
Meanbee
Level 75
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 5:46 PM Post #24
What would I do with a million gold ? There is a lot of things I could/ should buy ( stable, stable tabs, Zar's babies, etc) but the one thing I really need to buy and it;s exactly 1 million gold is a equipment tab. The price is to high to justify getting it just so I can store 0 - 20 level gear to give to the newbie's & others I run across who need the gear to preform better and go higher in the site. There are numerous times I have to back off helping because of no equipment in those levels and I don't like not being able to say Hi and Welcome with the equipment to help them. So that's what I would do with a million gold.
Bowhuntress
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 8
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 6:08 PM Post #25
If I won one million gold, there are several things I would do. First, I would buy my 3rd tab in my stable to house more breeding experiments. Second, I would trade it for diamonds to start my own breeding projects from here. Lastly, I would hold my own raffle for newbies to win what gold was left over or offspring from my breeding projects if there was no gold left.
This is a super generous raffle you are holding. Thank you and good luck to everyone!
Edited By Bowhuntress on 7/8/2014 at 6:09 PM.
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 35
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 6:14 PM Post #26
If I had a million gold, I would start my ny'vene project, buy some things for my avatar like wings, and feed my pets. I would also buy more tabs for my stables. I would by pets from people who need to buy a new tab. I also would by a mate for my tiger lily areidini and my project pet.
Thanks for doing this!
Mystrea
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 76
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 6:27 PM Post #27
Like several others, I'd probably convert some to diamonds to get some new clothing, buy essences and work to create my dream sylesti. Of course I'd also buy another stable tab or 3 :) Gotta have a place for all these pets.
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 6:42 PM Post #28
I would probably buy a few pets I had my eyes on and another stable tab. I also would help people with their projects by buying them essences or pet dyes :3
Edited By Ivodince on 7/8/2014 at 6:43 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 6:47 PM Post #29
If I won a million gold?

Well, honestly, if I were to use it on myself, I would put it towards winning one of the top prizes in an Eggling Auction, as it's one of my few ambitions on Sylestia aha.

But that's only if the seasons come around with their festivals and stuff. Otherwise, I don't have much to do with one million, so it's not like I need it.

That being said, if it isn't busy, and if I can have more time to be with the community, I would somehow find a way to give it away. Ideally, I'd like to give away things that are actually useful than consumable gold, like avatar items or diamonds, but 1mil can't actually do much when it can only afford like one or two enhanced fabled essences and most people tend to swing in the enhanced fabled category.

If I won a million, I probably would try and bribe people to be my apprentices. I would teach them the ways how to get more gold just like how I get gold. If they got to level 60, cleared the story content that was available at the time, started up their own mission pets, and the like, I would reward them with like 200k or something.

But by that time, said apprentices would be well on their way to making any amount of gold they wish.

So, yes, after a lot of thinking:

I would use bits and pieces of that 1mil to make several users, either new or old, motivated to become better players well acclimated to the game via my advice. Once I believe they have followed my advice, I'd award them something like 100k-200k, but they'd have advice that's worth much more. Also, by following my advice and plan (to get to level 60 and starting mission pet sets), I would have made sure that Sylestia is a decent part of their gaming schedule, since that takes quite some investment in of itself, and so hopefully, those players won't get the gold, spend it, and soon leave Sylestia as a hit-and-run game (though I'm sure if one is entering this contest, they'd be invested in Sylestia already, I guess).

Give a man a fish, teach them to fish, I guess.

I'm more amazed that I didn't think of this before. I suppose that I can do this one day.

But if I won this contest, or if people think that this is a valid plan, any support or sign that this is a good idea would help, and I would love to start this myself or see someone else take on an apprentice towards the level 60 spectrum, seeing that this game is pretty easy and I honestly think earning 1mil is easy, and teaching someone else how to earn it is fun as well.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/8/2014 at 7:26 PM Post #30
With a million gold hmm... Well, I'd get some essences for breeding projects, and I'll try to breed perfect babies, giving them to newbies, I'd give some money to newbies plainly and, I might buy some avi items from the broker, so that people can use them in my Fashion Botique.
Edited By Babaaeyes on 7/9/2014 at 7:44 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.