Forum Index > Roleplaying > City of Coral
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 6:51 AM Post #51
Guilty felt her began to shake when he was half way across. He glanced at her before eventually arriving at the crack. The crack was actually larger then it seemed and could easily fit two and a half people side by side comfortably. He walked through it and eventually it opened up into a large cave, lit up by glowing plants. He shuffled over to a make-shift chair and let go of Claire, nodding towards the chair to say she could sit there before he swam off to the corner to a wrinkled old shape laying on a flat piece of stone which had a thick layer of sea weed as a matress.
Guilty smiled at his mother and held her hand briefly before checking her temperature. She was hotter then before...
His mother weakly tried to keep hold of his hand. " It's okay mother... " he said to her calmly as he gently peeled her small, wrinkled hand off his.
He then swam over to a patch of large seaweed that had clearly been looked after and grown well. He cut a piece of seaweed before going back over to Claire. " Do you want me to wrap up your ankle or..." his voice drifted off and he looked away.
Edited By Coradrawa on 6/22/2014 at 6:53 AM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:04 AM Post #52
Claire saw him motion to the chair and she sat down. It wasn't to uncomfortable and the glow of the plants made it seem like a fairy tail. She watched him walk over to a shape on the ground and began talking. She couldn't really make out what he was saying but she thought she heard him say mother. 'Why would his mother live with him?' She asked herself but before she could ask him about it, he was up and moving around again. She watched him walk over to a garden of Seaweed and cut some out. She watched him turn around and approach her. She could see the garden and how well taken care of it was. 'What bad guy takes care of a garden?' She asked herself. His voice was so loud that she jumped. It wasn't that he was talking loud, it was just she wasn't paying attention to him and everything at that moment was so quiet. Turning to look at him with large eyes, she cleared her throat. "Um... Could you please. I don't know how." She said, almost a hushed whisper, but it seemed louder because of how silent the room was. The silence was literally killing her. She liked quiet places but somehow the faint fear of possible danger made it horrible.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:09 AM Post #53
Guilty nodded and kneeled down. He gently lifted her hurt foot up and began wrapping the seaweed around the wound. " Tell me if it's to tight " he said to her.
He then heard a hoarse whisper from behind him and glanced round. His mother must be hungry...he thought as he quickly finished wrapping up her ankle. " Be right there, Mother " he said, getting up and walked over to a small pile of fish. He selected one before walking over to another rock and picked up a tooth from a shark and used it to cut the fish up into small bits.
He then hurriedly walked back over to the make shift bed and kneeled down before picking up a piece of meat and gently placing it in his mother's mouth, having to gently move her jaw to help her chew it before she swallowed and he repeated the process.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:19 AM Post #54
Claire watched as he gently picked up her ankle and began wrapping it. It hurt at first but then the Seaweed seemed to have calmed the throbbing and cooled her wound down. before she knew what was happening, he was walking away and cutting up fish on a rock. She pushed herself up out of the chair and watched as he walked over to the person laying on the floor. Stumbling slightly, she made her way over there.

Claire kneeled down next to the elderly woman and took her hand. "What's wrong with her?" Claire asked, worry in her voice. She knew she was allowing herself to care and show weakness. He could kill her any second. 'What am I doing, I should be leaving.' She said to herself. 'People will be worrying about me by now.' She should be mourning at the funeral for the loss of a good friend, not hanging out with someone who could possibly be a murderer.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:24 AM Post #55
Guilty turned his head as he placed another small meat chunk in his mother's mouth. " She's ill..." he said sadly before looking back and helping his mother chew. " She's now completely weak and has no strength... "
He sighed and shook his head. " She's going to die soon... " he admitted. His mother was getting hotter and weaker by the day and he knew it would only be a few more weeks, maybe if he was lucky a few months...before she died...
Finally his mother had managed to finished off all the meat chunks and then her eyes shut and she then went to sleep. Guilty got up and sighed. " You city people are lucky, you've got the medicine... "
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:35 AM Post #56
Claire was slightly offended that he would link her in with what he calls "City Folk." She hasn't lived in the city for a year and a half now and she would have moved out a long time ago, if she wasn't stuck in that damned orphanage. "I don't live in the city, what medicine are you talking about?" She asked, wondering if maybe one of her friends would have some on them. She didn't know this guy but she didn't want to just let his mom die in front of him like this. It wasn't right, well at least not to her. Blood was thicker than water and she could see how much he cared for her. She wondered if his mom was shunned from the city like he was.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:41 AM Post #57
Guilty sighed. " Just medicine in general... " he replied. He was actually surprised he didn't pick up on the fact that Claire didn't live in the city...that might explain why he could never find her house...
" For me and mama...if one of us got ill I had to work out how to make us better...though I've found nothing to make mama better... "
Guilty then glanced around and finally started at the entrance to the cave a bit. Finally he saw something he thought would eventually come from the blood in the water.
Predators.
" Think you'll be staying here for a bit... " he said, looking back at Claire. He could tell he was happy about that because it was Claire he was going to have staying at his house for a bit...
Suddenly he looked embaressed incase she got the wrong idea. " B-because some predators are swimming about outside! " he quickly stuttered out and looked away.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:49 AM Post #58
Claire wondered where she could get medicine in general. She never went to deep into the City and were she does go, she hasn't discovered a pharmacy. "Medicine... Medicine... Medicine... Medicine..." She whispered over and over again, while tapping her lip with her pointer finger. She couldn't think of anything at that moment. Before she could tell him she didn't know he asked her if she was going to hang around. With a small sputter she couldn't help but giggle nervously. She could feel her face getting hot and the fact that he wasn't looking at her made it worse. "I um... Predators huh? I um... Maybe for a little." She decided. She wondered what kind of predators could be lurking outside this cave. Were they worse then hanging around with a possible murderer?
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:53 AM Post #59
Guilty heard her nervous giggling and only made him feel a bit more awkward. Guilty then turned and tried to give a reassuring smile, though it faltered a bit when he saw her blush. She's so adorable blushing, he noted before speaking. " D-don't worry! I'm not going to do anything to you! " he stuttered out, his eyes staring at her blush. " All those rumours about me...aren't true...if that's what's making you nervous... "
He looked away again and shuffled around. Geez...he's probably making this worse...staring at her like that...
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/22/2014 at 7:53 AM Post #60
"An hour's swim for us, perhaps more for you in the submarine." Haku noted, as he studied the metal contraption. It didn't seem to be able to travel as fast as them. "I'll be able to give it a boost in the water to shorten the traveling time though. And worry not about getting lost, we'll guide you. Just.. tell me when you're ready to go."

Zeltridas sped through the waves, Scythus struggling to keep up. Despite his years in captivity, the leader of the boys' group was still the fastest member, and the distance between Zeltridas and his friend grew, but Zel was not worried. He had shown the rest of his group members the way there, so the chances of Scythus getting lost were low.
That being said, Zeltridas soon saw the humans' dock in the distance, spotting Triton who had once again submerged himself. Giving a wave, he surfaced, having took one of the pill he carried with him a bit before. He smiled as he saw Brandon, giving a hum as he greeted him. "Hey. Long time no see." He teased, grinning softly at the human. Haku laughed quietly, as Edward rolled his eyes. Both males then sank beneath the surface.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.