Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 2:44 AM Post #21
((Hiya Willow!))

Uisce silently made his way into the sub, along with the others, and the newly introduced Callen. They would find some time later to talk with the merpeople but now was not the time. It seemed that Brandon would be better off left alone with them for now. Besides, they could go meet the people already inside!

Triton laughed, shaking his head. A human so worried about merpeople affairs. But... A melancholy smile making its way on to his face. Haku caught on quickly though, and took over for his friend. "Ah, it's just one of our friends died recently, and his funeral was held today. Zeltridas got held back. As the mayor's son, he can't exactly just not show up. Of course, he's there in our place as well. Though, perhaps he'll meet us halfway?"
Triton nodded. Tommy's funeral was still a sore subject, but in Zeltridas' case.. Zel would still come, just once he got over crying.... "He'll come." Triton stated. "Once he's done crying." Haku snorted in reply, as more bubbles reached the surface behind him. Soon though, a snake made it's way around Haku's neck.

Zeltridas looked up, his head resting on Scytus' chest. "Yeah... I suppose you're right..." He murmured, sniffling, before he unwound himself form his friend, swimming off towards the human city. He should make it there soon enough. He was quite the fast swimmer after all.

Scythus chuckled, shaking his head. "Hey, thanks, Carter. I'll see you. I've got to go and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." The merman said, before waving to Carter and making his way after Zeltridas, easily catching up. Soon, Zeltridas was tugging Scythus along, swimming backwards as he tugged at his friend's hand
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 2:53 AM Post #22
Brandon let out a sigh of relief but he was still slightly worried for Zelly's mental state. "Yeah, the submarine should be ready to go any minute now, we're just waiting for a few more people to show up and then we'll leave." He said and looked around nervously. What if someone like his dad saw them, these Merman would be in big trouble. "Anyways, are you going to help him lead the submarine, I told the Captain that he was to follow men in scuba gear, so he should think that you guys aren't weird Mer." He said with a chuckle. He was excited to meat up with these guys and finally get to see what Zeltridas had been missing out on for all those years. Brandon didn't know if Zelly remembered him like he remembered Zelly but he would hope.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 2:58 AM Post #23
((Sry, I have to go, will do a proper reply when I get back))

The spy's eyes widened. Mermaids... They were real! His eyes glittered in delight, and he rubbed his hands together. He couldn't wait till he could get his hands on one! But.. now would be the best time to sneak aboard the sub. No one would question him and Brandon wasn't even looking! Oh, how he should have believed Brandon's dad. Now, to get on the sub...
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:01 AM Post #24
May Fly stared at the grave. She was clutching a old teddy bear that had drifted down to the city years ago, when she and Tommy where kids...
She clutched it harder, trying not to try but then failing as tears streamed down her face. Why did it have to be him?! she thought sadly. Why not the mad guy?! Why couldn't it of been someone else!
She then drifted over to his grave and put the teddy down. Perhaps Tommy would be able to still play with it...even though he's dead...she thought, trying to make herself happy.

Guilty was watching from a distance. He could see they where all sad over the death of someone...
He couldn't help but chuckle gently to himself. Hell he'll ever get something like that when he dies...he thought.
His eyes then drifted over to a beautiful figure of Claire standing near the back of the group. He smiled briefly at spotting her but then frowned, thinking how sad she looked made her beauty even...more beautiful...
He looked away and shut his eyes. He would of gone over to comfort her...but he would probably be chased away...
Sighing, Guilty turned and started walking away. His long, human like legs walking along the sand and rocks, though sometimes missing a step so he didn't stand on a fish or some plant.

Stefan watched sadly. He didn't know what to do...be then noticed Claire crying near the back of the ground and went over to her. Putting a tenticle arm around her he smiled sadly. " Hey, don't cry...I bet Tommy wants us to celebrate his life...not..." he shut his large eyes and bit his non-existance lips. " Not morn...come on...give me a smile...for Tommy " he said, trying not to cry himself.

Merda was standing to the side of the grave. Her eyes wide as she just stared at the grave. " He shouldn't of died... " she muttered. " Geez, look at all the creatures he's made sad...he's such a selfish jerk! "
At that she spun round and swam away. She knew she was going to cry but no way was she going to do it in front of a crowd!
She swam back to her house and went inside, quickly going up to her room before clutching her pet, albino squid and crying into it's scales.

Caroline had a small bag with her. Contain a camara, note pads, pencils, rubbers and a few bits of research. She was looking at a small note, trying to find her way to the submarine. " Um... " she muttered, looking up and glancing around. She then spotted a guy outside a submarine. She thought for a moment then walked over. " Um...Piacere! " she said in her Italian accent she had gained over the years from living in Italy. " I-is this the submarine my, frund Brandon is using? " she asked, not knowing the guy she was talking to was Brandon. " I think I am a little...lost... " she muttered to herself, taking a quick glance at the paper again.

Damon had made it to the submarine ages ago and was currently lounging on a seat with his legs apart. He looked up at the metal ceiling with a bored look before groaning in boredom and crossing his arms. I hope the submarine falters or something and kills me...he thought hopefully.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:11 AM Post #25
Claire pushed Stefan's tentacle off of her and stared at the guy walking away from the funeral. She didn't know if that guy was crying or not but no one should be alone with death on there mind. "Sorry Stephan, I got to go." She said and swam after that guy, "Hey wait up!" She yelled, swimming as fast as she could. There was a lot of plants and small animals getting in her way, plus she was part goldfish so her species wasn't very fast, "Please."

Brandon held up his finger to the Merman's and turned around, "I'm Brandon, what do you need?" He asked, slightly confused as of why this girl would be calling him her friend. He had never seen anyone like her before and he couldn't recall knowing any Italian girls right away. Plus, she didn't look Italian, her skin was far too pale so he didn't know if this was a joke or not.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:17 AM Post #26
Stefan smiled sadly as he watched her go but then went off to comfort someone else.

Guilty turned his head, his liquid like hair going everywhere as he looked surprised to see someone coming towards him...what surprised him even more that it was Claire...the girl he secretly spied on...and loved...
Quickly he turned and began running over the sand. He didn't fancy hearing insults from Claire's pretty face...he knew if he did he would probably kill himself...

Caroline suddenly looked extremely embarrassed. " Ah! It's been so long I didn't recognise you Brandon! scusate! " she apologised. " It's me, Caroline! " she then added, suddenly remembering he probably would remember her. " You invited me to come along...from Italy to here...remember? "
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:28 AM Post #27
Claire chased, unsure of why this guy was running. "Please stop, I just want to comfort you." She continued to chase him for no reason. She didn't know this guy, so why did she feel like she had to help him. Claire wasn't sure. Picking up the pace slightly, her foot (She is in human form >.<) caught hold of a thorny root and she tripped and fell, landing and hitting her face. She could taste blood and she definitely twisted her ankle. She saw blood flowing around her ankle and knew that the thorns cut into it. She reached down to untangle herself, but couldn't get a good reach with the angle. She was stuck on her side, her scar that her father left on her stomach exposed.

Brandon quickly embraced her and picked her slightly up off the ground, spinning her around in circles. "Oh my! It has been forever. I can't believe you actually came all the way from Italy, just for me. I... I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am." He said and sat her back down. "What took you so long?" He asked with a mischievous grin. He couldn't help but think back to there days as childhood friends and all the trouble they got in.
Maident
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:36 AM Post #28
Elahrirah lightly brushed against the ocean floor with his tail, his hands clasped. This was his first funeral, and he was feeling fairly awkward about it. He felt curiously empty, hollow, and... heavy... it was not something he wished to dwell on. Placing a fresh flower on the casket, Elahrirah then returned to a respectful distance, his eyes drifting over to the far distance. Something... anything to try to dispel the tightness in his throat. Curling his tail around, he dropped his gaze just to the bottom of the casket and bit onto the bottom of his lip, making an effort to stay respectfully still. Funerals, he decided, were not his thing.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:39 AM Post #29
Guilty didn't look back but then he heard her say she wanted to comfort him. He stopped and looked back just as he saw her fall and a red-blackish liquid coming from it. He hesitated the walked over. His eyes then drifted to the scar on her. Someone had hurt...Claire? Was the first though in his mind.
His oil looking eyes drifted to the thorns and he bent down and pulled them away to free her foot, cutting his hands in the process. He stood up again and looked away, embarrassed. " You shouldn't follow me...everyone hates me... " he said to her as the baby shark that was strapped to him drifted around a bit.
He then turned and began walking away. He wanted to stop and stay with her...but...
He shut his eyes and thought to himself. I'm ugly...I'm a creep! Hell! She probably didn't get a good look at me before...but now she has...she'll hate me to...

Caroline cried out slightly in surprise at being hugged then spun around. She then laughed and hugged him back before looking up at him. " You try getting tickets on such short notice... " she replied, smiling. " But what about you? With your merman fidanzato? " she asked, returning a mischievous smile at her own joke. She didn't know if Brandon had actually bothered to learn a bit of Italian or not...but if not she would then have to explain...like she always did in her letters to him when she was explaining about something and forgot the English word for it....only to later remember.

( Fidanzato = boyfriend XD )
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 3:53 AM Post #30
Hana lightly swam over to Elahrirah and let out a small sob, "I know, who would have thought he would have died so young. He had so much life left in him ya' know." She said under her breath to El. She wondered why a fifteen year old was at this guy's funeral. How did El know Tommy? Were they related, that would be horrible to have someone related to you die, not that your friend dieing is better.

"I can't walk and you're just going to leave me here!" She yelled to him, hoping he could hear her. She tried to get back up but fell in the process. It only caused her ankle to hurt worse and blood to thicken around her. She wondered if some of her cuts needed stitched because they were in her good. "Please don't leave." She cried and just sat facing away from him. How would she ever get back to the funeral now, out here she was fish food for any passing Carnivore. She would be eaten slowly and it would hurt more than her ankle being hurt or broken for that matter.

Brandon blushed and then looked at the three Merman behind him, "Um.... Shhh..." He said and pointed behind him, "They're always listening." He muttered and tried to hint for her to shut up. He knew he shouldn't have told her because she was crazy. She always ended up making him blush. "What about your Italian fidanzato." He joked back and gave her a little smooch face with his tongue slightly out.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.