Forum Index > Roleplaying > City of Coral
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:11 AM Post #11
((lol fixed I was actually fixing it up when I got your ping,I had seen what you had said to Sno :D ))
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:11 AM Post #12
Brandon was shocked that Astraea had interrupted their chat just to offer him a cookie but he took it anyways, "Thanks." He said but doubt she heard him. She was already in the submarine and he could hear her shouting, seeing if anyone else wanted a god dang cookie. "My name is Brandon, nice to meet you." He said and shook Alec's hand. Turning his attention to Xoe he said, "No, but I spend a lot of time around water. I'm sure we will be fine though, I am pretty sure there is a special being out there watching over us." He said, making a small, slightly odd comment about Zelly... (Zelly is Soltra's Character. Brandon recently saved him from confinement and Zelly promise to repay Brandon someday.)
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:14 AM Post #13
(Sarah, I love that comment on Astraea and the cookies XD I couldnt help but laugh.)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:15 AM Post #14
(Thanks ^_^)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:24 AM Post #15
Alec watched the cookie munching teen trot past. He declined, it was not part of his diet and today was not indulgence day. Alec looked between Brandon and Xoe and laughed, "ohh come on Xoe its not like the submarine is going to sink, ohh well it is but thats its point."
Alec let go of Xoe as she shoved him for being a smartass.
"Beings? you mean like spiritual beings, gods? or other beings?" Alec was not a really religious person and if that's where this conversation was going he was going to have to leave his sister to it.

Xoe shoved her brother, he was only being cocky because he was such a good swimmer. She looked frustrated when he commented on Brandon's little comment. She was amused at the idea that there were beings out there looking over them. She was far more open minded than her brother when it came to 'other beings'. He was so narrow minded.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:25 AM Post #16
Zeltridas bit his bottom lip, hands clasped in front of his body as tears threatened to overflow. Today was supposed to joyous reunion, yet... Hiccup. "W-why today...? Why... Tommy..." Why did it have to be Tommy? Why did he have to die? Zeltridas' shoulders sagged, and he sobbed, no longer being able to keep his tears in any longer.

Scythus sighed. He knew it would put a dent in everyone's day, especially Zeltridas. Ever since he had came back form meeting Brandon again, the human and today was all Zel could talk about, and yet... Fingering the metal flower he held in his hand, he laid it next to Zeltridas' flower, murmuring a short prayer, for he and the rest of the boys who didn't make it to the funeral. "Sorry so many of us couldn't make it, Tommy... And, I hope you like this flower, Triton helped to make it."
Scythus bowed slightly, a show of respect, before moving over to his crying friend, enveloping Zeltridas in a hug. "Sshh.... It's alright... Remember what today is... So smile a little, alright?" He cooed, allowing the younger male to weep on his shoulder, as he patted Zeltridas' back comfortingly. "Tommy wouldn't want us to be crying... he would rather us celebrate than mourn him... So cheer up, even if it is only for a little bit."

Evan cried. He didn't care if anyone was watching or not. He cried. A friend had died that day, so why shouldn't he be sad? He wished he was like Haku though. While Edward probably didn't care about Tommy's death, Haku did, yet managed to keep a smiling visor. Really, how did that dragon do it? Evan sighed between sobs, feeling a hand on his shoulder.

Ruka placed a comforting hand on Evan's shoulder, shaking his head as his friend wept, shoulders heaving as he sobbed. "Hey, Evan, come on, let's move aside... Other people are coming..." Slowly, Ruka guided Evan over to the other members of their group, giving a nod to Scythus before going back to looking after Evan. Really, he needed to have a talk with him one day....

Uisce's eyes lingered on the blue sky, as his thoughts drifted to the man who had saved him. Uisce bit his lower lip. He was scared. He still hated water, yet he wanted to meet his savior. At least he still had met up with the others, for Caius, Aedrius, Lytus and Christopher were currently walking with him, chatting amongst themselves.

"So you're a collector? You better not hurt any of those-!"
Caius cut Christopher off with a punch to the shoulder. "Don't worry, I promised I won't, so trust me, ok?" He asked. Lytus gave a laugh, and Chris did so as well. They could trust Cai, no matter how long they've been apart.
"Yes, I'm a collector, and a hunter. I've many a collections at home, if you wish to see once we get back?" Caius continued, rolling his eyes at his friends.
"I would rather we just hurry up." Stated Aedrius, earplugs still in his ears. How he heard the others was a mystery to them, yet the shrugged it off. If he could do it, then so be it.
"Chill out, dude." Smirked Lytus. "We're there already." He said as he slid down the slope, towards Brandon and the submarine. "Yo! Brandon!" He shouted with a wave, as the other four ran to keep up with him, stopping a few inches in front of their friend.

Callen spotted Brandon from a distance, noting the others who stood beside him. Biting his lower lip, the boy gathered up his courage and walked up towards them, waving tgoodbye to his parents, who smiled as they drove off. Here goes nothing... He thought, walking up towards Brandon. "Urm... Hi... Brandon..." He muttered, his hoodie shielding his face from the others.

Haku, Edward and Trition swam upwards, towards human civilization. Now, they only had to locate the dock at which the submarine would be at... "Edward? Do you remember where he said it would be?" Haku asked, turning to his brother. The snake nodded, and took the lead, leading both dragon and merman to where their destination would be. It was easy to do so, with the humans' coming being the only thing Zeltridas could talk about ever since he last met Brandon.
It was sad that Zeltridas couldn't come greet Brandon himself, with Tommy having died and all. Though it wasn't like Edward cared. He didn't feel anything towards the dead merman, but managed to fake the sadness, at the coaxing of his brother. The snake sighed.
"Come on, I know the way." He stated as he morphed, Haku following soon after. Triton kept mum though, for all he thought about was Tommy. He was sure that out of the three, he was the only one still hung up about the funeral, so he pushed the thoughts of it to the back of his mind. He had promised Scythus he'd go along with the two reptiles, so... The merman sighed. At least they had reached the sub.
"Hey." Triton asked as he popped his head out of the water, as Haku and Edward hissed, tugging at his tail. He didn't care anymore. He just wanted to get this over and done with. "Which of you is Brandon?"
Edited By Soltra8 on 6/21/2014 at 1:34 AM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:38 AM Post #17
Brandon smiled as his friends approached and then greeted him. He gave them all a small pat on the shoulder and then turned his attention back to Xoe and Alec. "Um no... In some stories they're considered gods but they're just Mer-" His explanation was cut off when he heard a splash from behind and then someone ask for him. He turned around and shock spread across his face along with delight. "Man." He finished and then kneeled down closer to the Merman. "I'm Brandon, did Zelly send you?" He asked with a huge grin. He was excited to know that everyone else could see them and he wasn't crazy.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:54 AM Post #18
"Kind of." Triton said with a shrug, whipping his tail from the two brothers. "Something happened back at the city, so unfortunately, Zel..." Then it hit him. "Did you just call him Zelly?!" Oh, Zeltridas was not going to live this down. Even the two reptiles below the surfaced laughed, and bubbles began appearing.

"Zelly?" Haku repeated with a laugh, as he too surfaced, Edward choosing to stay under the sea to laugh instead. The dragon was about to introduce himself too, but then, he saw Uisce. "Y-you..." He breathed out. Was it really him? The boy he had saved? What a coincidence!... Oh dear. He was sounding like Zeltridas now...

Uisce's eyes widened. Him. The boy gulped. What should he say? What should he do? Oh no.... Urm... Maybe it would be better if he waited... When he could be alone to pester the man with questions. But... was it really him? It should be, right, since familiarity flashed in his eyes. But then... that meant... he was a dragon... Uisce's eyes stayed on the dark-haired male.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 2:02 AM Post #19
"Holy Sh*t!" Alec stepped back a bit as a.. Merman, that's what Brandon had said, popped his head from the surf. Then he took a step forwards to get a better look. He had never in his life imagined they would be real, let alone that he would ever see one. Looking at Brandon, he wondered how the boy had known about them, but seeing as they were having a conversation he did not want to be rude. I will have to ask him about that later on, and how they breath underwater, what they eat... Alec's brain was in a whirl of questions. None of his lecturers had ever mentioned the possibility of Merpeople existing. Alec looked over at Xoe who looked both surprised and uncomfortable, so he grabbed her hand again and pulled her into the submarine. Looking back he would have said bye to Brandon, but still would have felt too rude.

Xoe couldn't think, could hardly breath. One part of her was surprised and excited by the appearance of the merman. What this meant for humanity, to actually have merpeople exist was huge. But the other part of her was too stunned by the appearance of other males that the merman seemed to only be a small fizzle of information. She jumped as Alec took her hand and pulled her towards the sub. She wanted to stay, but at the same time there was just too many of 'them' for her to calm down.
Edited By Willowdarimn on 6/21/2014 at 6:59 AM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 2:10 AM Post #20
Brandon blushed slightly and just stared. He couldn't believ he had slipped up and just call Zeltrida that in front of these three. He wasn't so shocked that sea creatures were breathing air because he knew about the pill. Then it hit him, this guy just said something bad happened to Zelly. "Why don't you shut the hell up and tell me what happened!" He exclaimed, worry in his voice. He didn't think he would be able to take the news that Zelly died. He would call this whole trip off and just go home and cry. He could hear the two he was just talking to leave an get into the submarine, he wondered what they were thinking.

Carter saw Zeltrida and wondered why he wasn't taking this chance to talk to his human friend. Swimming over to him, he gave Zel a slightly worried look, "Why are you not visiting Brandon!" He asked, a sob at the end. "This human means everything to you, Tommy would understand... Now go." He said and pushed Zeltrida away form the funeral and towards the surface.
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 6/21/2014 at 2:11 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.