Threads: 3
Posted: 9/7/2018 at 8:10 PM Post #1071
Ok thank you!
Irae
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 88
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 10:51 AM Post #1072
How do you give money to another player, without it costing them anything?
Edited By Poeticthoughts on 9/8/2018 at 10:51 AM.
Cormeum
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 49
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 12:44 PM Post #1073
the user you wish to send gold to must CoD (cash on delivery) you:

To CoD, click on an item to highlight it and then select the envelope with the green arrow at the bottom of your inventory. You'll then get a pop up menu that will let you enter in a name and a CoD amount.

(guide made by Imperium) but if a user wants to send you gold, you must CoD them by following the guide above
Edited By Mememachine on 9/8/2018 at 12:45 PM.
Willowmaiden
Level 46
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/1/2018 at 4:20 PM Post #1074
A tip that has probably been given before: Always keep a few traps in inventory. Always. I keep making this mistake and just saw the most beautiful four blue stars Morrko in my battles. Of course, once you're in battle, you can't buy traps. So try to keep at least 3 on hand, buy them here and there when you have the gold. Never know when you'll see something you really, really want!
Rubyruby
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/5/2018 at 6:19 PM Post #1075
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=13&page=1#8
Author: Faiona
Time Posted: 1/9/2013 at 7:48 PM
[quote=3260]
Hello! Im new here and was wondering how you can go on journeys..
[/quote]

Hi there, if you follow the tutorial and then continue following Jinxie she should lead you on your journey. :)
Rubyruby
Level 16
Posted: 10/5/2018 at 6:20 PM Post #1076
hi am am ruby i was wondering if you can give me a pet
Rubyruby
Level 16
Posted: 10/5/2018 at 6:21 PM Post #1077
can you give me pet
Herrhund
Level 28
Posted: 10/15/2018 at 10:08 PM Post #1078
Hallo, i was wondering, how do i access the Trollsblight's Caverns? i've looked at the map but it only shows the Haven.
Herrhund
Level 28
Posted: 10/16/2018 at 12:46 AM Post #1079
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=13&page=108#1078
Author: Herrhund
Time Posted: 10/15/2018 at 10:08 PM
Hallo, i was wondering, how do i access the Trollsblight's Caverns? i've looked at the map but it only shows the Haven.

WAIT i logged out and back in and its was there. this forum is really helpful though thanks!
Wylla
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/18/2018 at 1:48 PM Post #1080
Hi there I just started a few days ago and I have a lot of questions, so please bear with me. I bolded the questions to make them easier to see, but I wanted to give you context on why I ask the questions. Also please note that I am ignorant in the ways of creating a game, have no idea how coding works, and I understand that is a beta version of the game you are working so hard to make. Nothing here is supposed to be offensive or say that you are doing a bad job, and all the suggestions are simply that: suggestions. Please take them as a source of inspiration for the grand plan. (*^^*)

1. What's the difference between a potion and an elixir? A mana/health potion does the same thing as an elixir. Is there a bonus for using one over the other? If not, then maybe an elixir gives a bonus buff for three turns in the next battle (reduced damage for health and starting with some mana for mana, not stacked obviously). Just as a suggestion.

2. I was grinding up my lower leveled pets so they can help with missions when I had to leave to go to my classes. I left the "Explore the Area" screen up and when I came back, my pets naturally healed themselves from around 65% back to full health. So I was wondering what the rate of health regen is and if it's different for each species of pet.

3. I just hatched an eggling and have two more on the way. This thread said "if we wait too long, the eggling will hatch by itself". My eggling, from what I observed to be about 1% every hour, would've hatched at 2 a.m., which I will not stay up for. However, when I got up this morning at 6:30 a.m. and checked my egglings, the eggling had the window for the different options of hatching.
I don't know if that was a glitch, but is there some way we can plan the egglings to hatch when we can actually be around to pick an option? For instance, make it not be able to incubate until we, the owner, give it its first nurture click, then setting off the time. This way, if I click the eggling at 8 a.m., then I can expect it to hatch at 8 a.m. in three days, so I will be there to choose when the window pops up. Also is the rate of the incubation percentage 1.5% roughly every hour or are there different rates for each different species of eggling?

4. How long does it take for a female to be ready to mate again? This is the third day, but I just wanted to know how long it takes to reset and if there different rates for each species.

5. Is there a way for me to get my starter pet to display the genes/mutations if I made her a carrier? (most cruel of you guys since the tutorial wasn't clear that I only had 4 bits to use for either 4 carrier or 2 actual genes) I think the description said carriers pass on to the next generation through breeding, so I just wanted confirmation on if and how I can make my starter have the genes I wanted her to have without the gene mutater as I don't like random.

6. Will there be a waypoint/fast-travel to different locations? For instance, instead going to the tabs, clicking on World Map, clicking on the region, clicking on the town/area, then proceeding to whatever it you were doing, there is a special item that you can link to a specific town. I know you guys worked really hard making the World map and different layers we can interact with, so maybe make the item an epic item that stays with you for free as a tutorial item but is permanently linked to whatever place you choose, so you will have to buy another really outrageously expensive one if you want to warp anywhere else. Maybe even make it an extremely rare drop of essence of the pet in the first party slot when you warp for bonus (just thoughts so you can ignore it if you already have a plan for the essence or if you feel that people will take too much of an advantage using it).

7. I figured out that to get scales one must nurture click an eggling or a hatchling. But what exactly is it used for besides the shop? Also is there a way to earn gems in the game without buying them with actual money?

8. Items like potions cannot be used while in battle, so when my character is on the right side in the "Explore area" screen, I went to my bag to heal my pets since we are not in a battle anymore, but none of my items are there except traps and the gene tester stuff. So I was wondering if it's glitched, just not implemented yet, or if I need to do something to make my potions, etc. appear in my bag after a fight without going to the Inventory tab. It would be mighty convenient.

9. Will there be a program implemented that will allow me to compare pros and cons of equipped items versus a new item I just got? Like two tiny windows pop up when hovering over the new item that display the information of the new item with the equipped item that the pet currently has. Red is for "less than the equipped item in a stat (3 strength will be red compared to the equipped item's 5), green is better, normal for same, and -- for no comparison or not applicable (like some have strength boosts with no magical damage boosts).

Thank you for reading my post. I am usually able to figure things out as I go, but these are the questions that I can't figure out. Admins, you may have already answered these questions, but 108 pages of posts is quite a bit which is the only reason why I made such a big post. If you did read it, thank you so much and so sorry about that. \(^0^)/
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 107, 108, 109... 131, 132, 133
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.