Page 133 1, 2, 3... 131, 132, 133 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Munin
Level 70
Luck of the Draw
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/3/2024 at 4:53 PM Post #1321
Thank you for the thorough reply!
I do have both draughts and elixirs in my inventory but they dont show up in the inventory when I'm in battle for some reason.

I am trying to level up some better pets to use in battle as the shadow, even if it has kinda worked so far, they only do dmg to one target at a time.
And thank you for the gear! They will definitely be useful
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/3/2024 at 5:21 PM Post #1322
ah. you'll be looking at the Traps inventory. Region 1 and 2's system's a bit hard to read, but it's like this:
quick key I / bag icon: Inventory, contains Traps and Scanners
quick key P/ arrow icon: Manage party, allows you to swap team positions and use healing items

so go into Manage Party, select "Use Item" to swap to healing item screen, select item you want to use (will immediately take you back to party view page), select party pet to use item on (will take you back to battle screen. Selected pet will now have a bottle icon in the top right of its info and Manage Party button will be highlighted green. You can double check what item you selected by going back to the healing item page, where the selected elixir or draught will also be highlighted in green)

Quick breakdown on elements:
Tank elements (slot 1, used for taking the brunt of the incoming damage, stat focus tends to be primarily HP, Agility, and offence, depends on the element, player, and specific pet's stats)
Earth (most dedicated tank element), Water, Shadow, Light

Attacker elements (focus on damage output, offence and dexterity)
Fire (multi-target focus, does best with more enemies), Air (single target focus, better for taking down most bosses)

Support elements (generally get points in offence, but doesn't matter so much if you go dex or agi on them)
Light (most common element to find on teams, as Light Healer)
Water (as buffer, not really viable for this until lv30 at minimum)

With rank 1 attacks (attacks can only be ranked in The Lost Grove, the lv60+ area) Fire's the only element that can hit more than one enemy at once until lv65 attacks are unlocked (water's Tidal Surge (3 enemies) and shadow's Hateful Strike (2 enemies))

(I will also note that having fire's spread attacks isn't always what you want for an easy time; namely, with plot-based wave mobs in region 2 areas, the easiest strategy to use is actually to pick a single enemy slot and focus on that one slot, forcing the stronger enemies to only come one at a time rather than ending up facing three strong enemies at once)
Edited By Scathreoite on 3/3/2024 at 5:21 PM.
Munin
Level 70
Luck of the Draw
Posted: 3/3/2024 at 5:29 PM Post #1323
Ooh ok I will try that next time :D

Hm that does make sense to sometime focus on one at a time, gonna have to lvl atleast one of each element :)
Dolle
Level 62
Posted: 3/31/2024 at 5:21 PM Post #1324
I don't know how to use the Magical Pies. Can someone explain how to use them.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/31/2024 at 5:43 PM Post #1325
okay so first, the pet needs to be either a Hatchling (73-215mh) or and Adolescent (216-647)

To use a pie on a pet, you go to their page, hit the 'genetic philter' button, and select 'magical pie' in the dropdown (which will obviously only be present if you have at least one in inventory)

You can only use one magical pie on a hatchling (which will will double every nurture).

You can use two max on an adolescent, given the cooldown time after use (after the second pie is used the pet will invariably either be an adult, or the cooldown will last until it is)
Dolle
Level 62
Posted: 4/5/2024 at 2:36 PM Post #1326
Thank you for your answer
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 131, 132, 133
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.