Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 2:56 AM Post #21
Pokemon Project Status:

It seems like I've been getting a lot of successful pets lately! <3

Project Blissey seems to be the one lagging behind now. ^^; I hardly get any successful ones- I'm lucky to even get an incomplete...

For Project Suicune, these members have been confirmed to have successfully bred:
FreshWater, female
HealingCrystal, female

For Project Milotic:
KuttaraHokkaido, female

I've also gotten some incomplete children lined up as a back up incase I need to start breeding a bit early- which I think I may start once I level them all to 20 since gen 2 has almost been completed. Here's the generation table copied from the most current version (I left Milotic black since theres more text):

Swirl (M/F) <3 Hirokoshi (M/N) ; Happiny (In M/N) <->A5M (In M/F)
Wind (In M/In F) <-> Aurora (M/F) ; Water (M/F) <3 Crystal (In M/F)\
Hokkaido (M/F) <3 Kansai (M/N) ; Tokai (In M/In F) <-> Kyushu (In M/N)

Since the projects are progressing well I have started to save up for the next batch's materials.
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/9/2014 at 2:57 AM.
Charzarddragon819
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 69
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 1:16 PM Post #22
I'd be really interested in helping with this whole project idea since I'm already trying to create some Pokemon Sylesties myself. My idea was just that we could collaborate ideas and advertise each other's project on out respective threads. As of right now, I have a Rayquaza Aeridini, Mightyena Lupora, and Charizard Ny'vene planned and in progress. I like your idea of making them so that they are a little different and unique, with more than one trait. Please let me know what you think. :)
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 7:53 PM Post #23
Hrmm~ other than advertising what else will we be collaborating on if I choose to collab with you? Share essences/gold? Give each other projects? I honestly never collated with anyone when it comes to projects.

Ouhh~ A charizard Ny'vene! That was the very thing that inspired me to start pokemon projects when I was a newb! I didn't have the reasources/gold to do so back then so instead I asked a long time ago for someone to breed me one. We both forgot for a while about it then I came back a month ago and she's breeding it for me again. Since I got someone breeding it for me I didn't add it in as a breeding project.

Here's how I originally envisioned mine a long time ago, a 3 vis: quad arms, ess. flames and jeweled horns. I didn't at the time have orange jeweled horns on it back then. Somewhere along the way I did generate one in the preview editor but didn't save the image 3x (I don't have the time right now to regenerate it for you.) How'd yours come out?
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/10/2014 at 7:57 PM.
Charzarddragon819
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 69
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 4:34 PM Post #24
Since Charizard is my absolute favorite pokemon, I wanted to do the mega evolutions eventually too. My Charizards are in progress, this is hopefully what the finished project will look like:

I may end up changing the wing color to more of a blue green with pet dyes but its a 4-vis, Cercopia(butchered that spelling) Markings, Quad Arms, Jeweled Horns, and Essence of Flames. The pair I have colored correctly can only produce offspring with two vis, but I'm about to re-color another Ny'Vene that has all four traits visible.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 6:19 AM Post #25
With the Gen 2 of all my current projects coming to a close and gen 3 right around the corner I'm working on the next batch of pets! The third slot was mostly undecided but I've narrowed it down to these two thanks to Cat1990.

Creselia Ryori

Darkrai Ryori

One of these two will be chosen by Cat1990 for me to do. I will then receive the necessary materials to do the project near the end of June and will proceed to aging and so on. As for the other upcoming projects, I will also be doing a Vaporeon Sylvorpa and I'm determined to do the Hydreigon Ny'vene some way or another.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/18/2014 at 3:37 PM Post #26
Cat has decided on the Darkrai so when she gives me the essences I will add them into the aging section

Due to the Vulnyx redesign I had to redesign Project Suicune... Hopefully I'll get some good news from the admin about it. I will not change Project Suicune's status or picture until I get an answer from the Krin of what will happen to the project.

It went from this

to this

It doesn't match Suicune now so I had to redesign it to this. I tweaked the colors to more match the official Suicune art.
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/18/2014 at 3:38 PM.
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 3:27 PM Post #27
Hi~ Are you still open for requests?~ :3
I would love to eventually pay for a finished Suicune and Milotic!~ :O

Would love a Male Suicune(I want to call it Eugene~ XD) and female for Milotic, but can take a male Milotic if the first thing you get is Male~ :3

Oh and I also read at the end that you went for a re-design for Suicune, I just want to say I prefer the first Design, just wanting to say in case~ X3

Oh and if you ever start that Vaporeon Project, I'm so in... :O
It's just so pretty~ <3
Especially the 3rd one!~ :o

So please ping me if you ever start to concentrate on the Project!~ :O

I will totally pay for a female one~ X3
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 4:36 PM Post #28
Yup Im still open! I'll put it in the request list thens, I'll PM you again once I begin the actual Vaporeon project!

As for the Suicune project, I found out that theres nothing I can do but restart the project from start. But since I got two people interested in the 1st suicune design, I think I'll just continue the current Project Suicune and make the second version of the Suicune I like in the next batch.

So then I will have four projects next batch once all current projects reach generation 3: Hydregion (Ny'vene), Vaporeon (Sylvorpa), Darkrai (Ryori) and then the second version of Suicune (Vulnyx.) To prevent confusion, I will dub the first Suicune to be "Alpha" Suicune while the second version shall be named "Beta" Suicune. However, Unlike Alpha Suicune, Beta Suicune will be faster and easier to obtain but Beta Suicune will also be weaker in stats terms (which I'm sure not many people will mind.)
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/19/2014 at 4:36 PM.
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 5:02 PM Post #29
Yeaaah~ <3

I can't wait you start the Vaporeon Project~ <3
It's my favorite Eevee-lution~ ^-^
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2014 at 2:16 PM Post #30
Pokemon Project Status:

Thanks to Cat1990's donation of 2 enhanced ryoris, I have started the Darkrai project! hey are now currently aging. Unlike my previous breeding group P Darkrai will be much quicker to produce results since they're only 3 vis and not 4 vis.

Sheechwan plans on donating enhanced essences towards Vaporeon since she likes them so much and wants a baby asap. Currently pending and waiting her response back.

I'm working on getting to P Hydregion, but this is my first time attempting to work from bought pets+dyes. I do dearly want enhanced donations towards this Ny'vene project, but since there's none in sight for the time being I'm doing what I can. Since its a hard project I may just put it to the side (but work on in behind the scenes) in favor of doing a more available pokemon project.

Most of my current projects are simply waiting to finish aging before I can proceed. To be honest I'm getting a little impatient so once the all of the 2nd generation pets finish growing- whether they be the ones I wanted (in completes) or not- I will begin breeding to 3rd generation and then shortly into the final generation. I will still of course be breeding to get the "completes" but I don't want to hold back the 3rd generation any longer. Those that are underlined are still aging and shows how many days old s/he is currently.

Swirl (F) <3 Hirokoshi (M) ; Happiny (In M) <3 A5M (F)
Wind (In M/In F) <3 Aurora (M/F) ; Water (F) 26 <3 Crystal (M)
Hokkaido (F) 23 <3 Kansai (M) ; Tokai (In F) <3 Kyushu (In M)

Lastly, I will be shortly editing out all the info on the front page. I will keep in it an archive for myself since I feel now that it is unnecessary for people to read. Not that I didn't like the way I constructed it, just that I feel some people ignore the thread because of it and that it seems people can figure it out themselves anyways. In its place I will show what I like in return for payment for project pets and who has donated. I will also put a link showing all of the pokemon projects I have in my archives in one picture (zoomable of course.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.