Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Taleena's Pokemon Themed Projects
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/21/2014 at 3:01 PM Post #1
Requests
As with many other breeding projects that I've seen so far, I get first successful completed baby. After that I will breed for the people listed in the request list. I occasionally team up with Charzarddragon819 's projects in various ways.

You may request a pokemon to be done as long as they aren't shown in the Pokemon Archives (see bottom of post.) If you do request I will add it to the Archives to be done when I am able to.

In return for a completed project pet I would very much like:
-enhanced essences (w/ option to request a pokemon from it and I'll start on it right away)
-normal essences (fabled appreciated, other species minimum of x4)
-lesser/greater pet dyes
-lesser/greater mutators
-name your price in gold or diamonds (please be reasonable)
-a good pet/project exchange

If an IOU is required I will add you to the list and will breed for you. Please keep in mind that while I will hold the pet for you when successful, people who have paid in some way will come first and the cycle may continue until you're able to fulfill what you promised. IOUs may be withdrawn if you're off Sylestia for an extended amount of time (ex. you haven't logged in for 6 months or so.)

Pokemon Archives (list subject to change)
The below link shows all the Pokemon projects I have completed, are pending/in progress, and most importantly of all, what pokemon are in my "archives," the pokemon I have yet to seriously commit to making. As such, pokemon that have not been confirmed or may receive a redesign like the Vulnyx are subject to change. Should a pet redesign or new gene/mutation appear that greatly affects the design come in while I'm in the process of making the said pokemon, then I will continue on with that project until the very end. Afterwards I will design another pokemon. To distinguish the two by I will add "Alpha," "Beta," and so on to the beginning of their pokemon name.

(coming soon)
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/25/2014 at 4:06 PM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/21/2014 at 3:01 PM Post #2
Pending Pokemon
~none at the moment~

Currently Collecting/Aging Pokemon

Project Darkrai

Names based on Dark type moves that Darkrai knows
3 vis: Shock Runes, Ghostly Wraps, Galaxy
+Speed
Project Stable 2, 3 Vis Projects

2/2 en. essences used and donated by Cat1990
DreamEater (M) <-> DarkPulse (F)

Project Vaporeon

Names based on moves
3 vis: Majestic, Body Webbing, Neck Fin
+HP
Project Stable 2, 3 Vis Projects

2/2 en. essences used and donated by Sheechwan.
RainyHaze (M) <-> RainyMist (F)

Project Hydregion(may be moved to behind the scenes due to difficulty)

Names not determined yet, but may be random.
4 vis: Red Panda Markings, Milk Snake, Bone Armor, Ornate Horns
+Attack
Project Stable 2, P. Hydregion

Using bought pets and available breeding pets+pet dyes. En. Essences very much appreciated.
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/25/2014 at 11:19 PM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/21/2014 at 3:01 PM Post #3
Currently Breeding Pokemon

Project Blissey

Names mostly based on the movie "The Wind Rises" and on the Blissey line
4 vis: Spots, Advanced Runes, Chibi Wings, Ribbon Dancer
+Intelligence
stable 2, tab 1

6/6 en. essences collected and used
Swirl (F) <3 Hirokoshi (M) ; Happiny (In M) <3 A5M (F)

Project "Alpha" Suicune

Names based off of the wind, water, and other Suicune related things
4 vis: Serval Spots, Tuxedo, Feathered Wings, Jingle Bell Bow
+Agility
stable 2, tab 2

8/8 en. essences collected and used
Wind (In M/In F) <3 Aurora (M/F) ; Water (F) 26 <3 Crystal (M)

Project Milotic

Based on Japanese Lakes and their locations.
4 vis: Black Cap Jawfish, Seashell, Dragonfly Wings, Angler Lights
+HP
Stable 2, tab 3

8/8 Essences collected and used
Hokkaido (F) 23 <3 Kansai (M) ; Tokai (In F) <3 Kyushu (In M)
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/25/2014 at 3:18 PM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/21/2014 at 3:01 PM Post #4
Finished Projects

~~None at the moment~~
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/4/2014 at 3:29 AM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/21/2014 at 3:02 PM Post #5
Request key:
Project requested = Either pending, still collecting or aging
Project requested = In currently breeding section, first successful baby not born yet
Project requested = Project goal met, but am currently breeding for someone else
Project requested = Project goal met, breeding for this person
Project requested = Project Pet successfully given to you

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Request/Donation/Paid List

Cat1990
Blissey (Male)
Alpha Suicune (Male)
Milotic (Male)

Darkrai (Male) ~donated 2 Ryori En. Essences

Sheechwan
Alpha Suicune (Male)
Milotic (Female/Male)

Vaporeon (Female) ~donated 2 Sylvorpa En. Essences
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/25/2014 at 11:19 PM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/24/2014 at 1:24 AM Post #6
Project Suicune has all its essences collected and is now waiting for everyone to finish aging, Project Blissey will be ready to breed within a week more or so.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/28/2014 at 2:24 AM Post #7
Pokemon Project Status:

Project Blissey is still currently at 19 days, just a few more days before breeding can start!
Project Suicune's aging has hit a week~
A new project has beed added to the pending list, Project Milotic. Let the aging commence!

I need help with naming themes for Suicune and Milotic The first egg of a finished project has a personal name from me, but right now I can't think of what to name the pets that make up the project. Anyone want to offer ideas?

Lastly, anyone want to suggest which sylestia breed I should consider gathering next after I collect 4 more Sylvorpa enhanced essences? If its an expensive ess/fabled then I might switch to breeding pets and then dye coloring.
Edited By Taleenafuka on 3/28/2014 at 2:25 AM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 3/28/2014 at 8:00 PM Post #8
Pokemon Project Status:

Didn't expect to update so soon or the fact that on Day 20 the Blissey Project would become adults; I thought it was Day 22 or Day 24 last time I checked. Anyways, Project Blissey has begun breeding as of today! Despite just having finished aging, Project Blissey has a bit of a headstart because it already has one of the children bred in advanced with a pair of bunnies that have existed before hand.

I also made some minor edits to the info page and changed "pending" to "currently collecting and/or aging" while "in progress" turned into "currently breeding"
Edited By Taleenafuka on 3/28/2014 at 8:02 PM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 4/4/2014 at 11:52 PM Post #9
Pokemon Project Status:

Project Blissey has been going relatively oki, with pets almost making it but not quite. I've been able to turn up 2 vis pets with the occasional complete fail I'll be keeping male/female of the two vis bunnies I've obtained recently but any future 2 vis that I get may be up for sale here on a first come first serve basis.
For now, anyone want this 1 vis two carry male bunny or this 2 vis one carry female bunny from the project? He's set at 1600 G with ribbon dancer vis and spots+ad runes carried and the female is set at 2500 G with Spots+Advanced Runes vis and Chibi wings carry.

Ah, Almost forgot about this 1 vis 2 carry female bunny who is set at 1800 G and has a vis chibi wings and a carry spots+ribbon dancer.

Project Suicune has almost finished aging! Cant wait to start breeding them~ I've also decided on the naming theming to be based off of water, wind, and anything else regarding Suicune in the series.

Project Milotic is encountering problems with obtaining essences. I need 3 more enhanced essences They've been pretty slim on the market lately It would be great if I could get gold donations but that's wishful thinking. ^^;

I'm thinking of maybe assigning color coding to each active project...
Lastly I'd like to say that the breeding method I'm using feels quite effective so far~ If I'm able to complete projects faster than anticipated, I might even post on the breeding help section on if the theory I had and tested was actually true or if I'm just plain lucky.
Edited By Taleenafuka on 4/5/2014 at 12:06 AM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 4/7/2014 at 9:25 PM Post #10
Pokemon Project Status:

Nothing new on Project Blissey other than please look at my hatchery from time to time between updates to see if you want any of the fails/unwanted.

Half ofProject Suicune has begun breeding, it'll be only a few days more til the second half finishes aging. Until then it'll stay in the aging section.

Project Milotic now has all 8 essences used and aging. The first half is almost done aging.

Fyi most of my males in the projects and in a majority of my stables are available for breeding. For projects once they've reached the next generation the females will be available but at an extra cost since they're female and have that cool down time.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.