Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Taleena's Pokemon Themed Projects
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 5:13 AM Post #11
Pokemon Project Status:

A lot of things have happened since I last posted! I just didn't have time to report it until now ^^; I've updated the front page accordingly, and have added extra details. In addition to counting how many successful breeds I got I have it now are separated into female and male. "Incomplete" breeds stand for 2 vis + 1 carry. Although they have better chances of appearing I figure that I might as well as keep them to increase breeding production.

Project Blissey now has a total of 3 successful breeds! One female and 2 males. I also have 1 incomplete breed for this project. Their individual names are from left to right: ChanseySwirl (M) and HappinySwirl (F) children of Chansey+ValentineSwirl ; 1932 Hirokoshi (M) [messed up on his name) child of NaokoHorokoshi+JiroHorokoshi. HappinySwirl (F) and 1932 Hirokoshi (M) will be breeding to 3rd gen once 1932 finishes aging. Lastly the incomplete child is Mitsuze A11 M (F) whose parents are Mitsubishi A5M and Zero A6M.

Project Suicune has been moved to the currently breeding section and has a total of 2 successful breeds. I have 2 males, and 2 incomplete breeds. Their individual names are from left to right: AuroraBeam (M) child of BellAurora+MysticalAurora and PurifiedWater (M) child of MountainWater+SpringWater. Incomplete children are JingleAurora (M) and FeatheredAurora (F) whose parents are BellAurora+MysticalAurora.

Project Milotic has also been moved to the currently breeding section but only has one successful breed which is a male and 3 incomplete breeds. 3 out of 4 of them are still in hatchling form so I won't post them until the next update. Lastly, Project Milotic's names are now based off of Japanese Lakes and where they're from.

I have on sale in stable 2 tab 1... 2 incomplete bulboris and 1 incomplete vulnyx. Remember that "incomplete" means that they have 2 vis + 1 carry. Also in my hatchery I have have my usual fails which means 1 vis + 2 carry or 2 vis + 1 carry that I don't need/dont have the right gene vis. I always release pets I don't need when they get to be around 20 days old! The 3 that are in sale in my stable right now is only there because I thought I needed them but I don't now. I haven't released them yet because I haven't been able to give them a chance to get sold. They will however, be released when the next batch of pets need to be released.
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=665361
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=665362
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=676436
Edited By Taleenafuka on 5/13/2014 at 5:20 AM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 1:24 AM Post #12
Pokemon Project Status:

Project Blissey still has 1932 Hirokoshi aging. Won't be long though, so I gotta Lv him and his mate to 20 when I can! I also removed the incomplete bunny because I've obtained a legit heir, Zero Fighter! http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=744836

Project Suicune is also doing well, with AuroraDance replacing the incomplete, FeatherAurora. http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=750559
Project Milotic Is still relatively slow compared the the other two projects. Unfortunately Project Milotic is filled with incompletes, MasuKansai being the only one who is complete. Least I got something right? http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=735868

I've decided to keep vis 2 pets and have them on sale/breeding available in stable 1, tab 5. It feels like a waste to release the in completes and some of them still look quite pretty. I plan to keep them there for some time for now until feeding costs come back. Til next update.
Edited By Taleenafuka on 5/27/2014 at 1:25 AM.
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 114
Posted: 6/1/2014 at 3:14 PM Post #13
can i but on the waiting list for a male on all the pets here plz and thank u
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 11:01 AM Post #14
Im assuming by that you want one male from each finished project right?
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 12:29 PM Post #15
Might I suggest aiming for a Vaporeon or Eevee?
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 114
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 12:58 PM Post #16
yes that right
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/4/2014 at 2:30 AM Post #17
@Cat1990
This is my first time actually getting a request to fill out, so do I ask for a fee (money/item?) since it takes awhile to reach the end of the project and then make another one for you? Is that what usually goes around when it comes to projects? I do know for sure that the first successful egg goes to me then any others go to people who ask for them like you, but I'm clueless when it comes to getting something in return for a project or what would be an equivalent exchange for a project. I do happen to Lv each successful breeding project pet to Lv 20 and philter them for stats... But again, I'm clueless what kind of exchange I should get or if I should get one at all (especially from newbies.)

@Magicflight
Eevee seems a little too easy to do- you could pretty much get a bulbori essence and then set it up with Eevee colors (unless you're thinking of making an OC eevee that has accessories or special traits.) The Vaporeon idea sounds nice~ In fact maybe I should try for a majority of the eevee-lution lines? Although if I go with that idea, it'd only be one eevee-lution per set (I don't start a new set until I know my current project sets are well on their way.)

Here are the idea Vaporeon, not sure which one is better to you- the first set is nice and plain and clearly reads Vaporeon. The second set uses Vaporeon's head marking but not many will immediately recognize that its Vaporeon right away (or at least I think.) 3rd set is an attempt to get the ear coloration in there. What do you think Magicflight?

(2 vis)

(3 vis)

(3 vis)
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/4/2014 at 2:31 AM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/4/2014 at 5:51 AM Post #18
Pokemon Project Status:

I pretty much rewrote the entire intro post to explain the sections of the thread more throughly, please read through it if you want. I've also changed the Project's info underneath Currently breeding and have added new categories: "Pending Pokemon," "Finished Projects," and "Requests."

Project Blissey and Project Suicune don't have anything significant happening recently other than I keep getting 2 vis, 1 carry =w= Least its not as bad as Project Milotic who has obtained a total of 3 incompletes, and a pair can technically start breeding but I wanna wait til I get more successful breeds for Project Milotic
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 6/4/2014 at 8:51 AM Post #19
They all look really nice. I really like the third one. And shooting for all the eevelutions is a good goal to keep you busy!
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Posted: 6/5/2014 at 12:42 AM Post #20
Pokemon Project Status:

I've added Hydregion (Ny'vene) and Vaporeon (3rd Sylvorpa list above) to the pending pokemon list, I will be on the hunt for their materials after I reach a certain point in the currently breeding list. the future project Hydregion will be difficult for me, but with patience, missions, and people who have diamonds+wish to get a big sum of gold in exchange I will eventually get to there.

Project Milotic's Hokkaido family has obtained a male~
Edited By Taleenafuka on 6/5/2014 at 12:43 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.