Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Valentine's Day with Yam [Raffle/A...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 11:35 PM Post #31
The story was giant, and I couldn't help but get carried away. xD
Sorry!

All is explained in the story. ^^; sorry for the giant short story.
This is my character, Flute, in her equipment of choice as one of the guards working for the King of Hearts. c:
The entire story is linked above and posted in Fan Fiction.

edit: derp forgot to post dye/mutator
frankly I like and use both, but mutators are usually more expensive than dyes, right? o:
Edited By Flute on 2/15/2014 at 2:00 PM.
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 11:43 PM Post #32
For the avatar dress up contest:
(pet dye for me, please! :) )

Mysterious Lady

This mysterious lady can only be described as a heart stealer. She has wandered in and out of the lives of many, always leaving just as the people she meets fall in love. Maybe love frightens her, maybe she enjoys the chase, or maybe she just likes to break hearts. You'll have to ask her when she wanders through your life. Just remember that broken hearts can be mended, and love is never lost, only waiting to be found again.
Luohs
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 30
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 12:09 AM Post #33
Hi Yam! I'd like to enter the puff contest. I'll get my avatar design in asap c: \probably will cram it last minute orz
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 3:50 AM Post #34
Lesser Dye please, Sir Yam, Knight of the Valentine's Table.

You know that girl in the class, the one that sits in the corner, staring out the window at the pretty birds. The one who sits alone at lunch with a book in her hand studying. The one that always gets the top grades in the classes, and is the teachers pet. You know who I am talking about. Or do you? She blends in so well with the class room, and seems to disappear in a crowd of people so well that its no wonder that you never noticed her. But that's just how she wants it. You see, while you have been ignoring her, she has been hunting you and all your eager friends. Although she looks like an ordinary school girl, she is in fact a Succubus, one of the great she-demons from Hades. Slithering around the day in disguise, hunting out those who she deems worthy of her play. Maybe she will be your study buddy, or even tutor as your grades slip. Or maybe you will be even less lucky and fall upon her in the night, when she shows off her true being. A succubus is most powerful after dark when the night creeps in and the dark creatures come out. She will dazzle you with her moves on the floor and intoxicate you with her love perfume, and if she offers you the blood rose then that is it. Be warned, once you are caught in her trap there is no escape You will be lost to our world and will fall slave to her whim. You remember that teacher, the one whom... No I don't remember them either, was it her doing that made us forget, will you be next?

Its always the quiet ones you have to watch out for...

(On as side note, the first Avi is just to set the scene, but the second is my actual entry into the contest).
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/19/2014 at 4:18 AM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 4:03 AM Post #35
Can I join for the chocolate puff ;__: I want one so bad
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 6:47 AM Post #36
I'd love to join the raffle... and I'd prefer a lesser genetic mutator please! :3

As Yam diligently performs his duties within the festival garden, he hears an odd sound. Wings, beating so quickly they sound almost like the hum of a giant bug. Before long a young armor clad member of the cupid family comes screaming around the corner, a frantic look in her eyes, bow slung carelessly over her shoulder and hands raised to her mouth in an attempt to project her voice.

"BRIGIT!" She shouts at the top of her, surprisingly normal sounding voice. Considering their small stature, most assume that cupid's speak with a squeak. "BRIGIT! Oh heavens where'd that Ny'Vene go, Mother will KILL me if she finds out I've lost her prize hatchling."

The girl continues to fly around, cloak flapping behind her, peering into every bush and flower she can find before nearly flying into Yam's chest. He stopped her with his outstretched hand before she collided with his armor. "Oh! Sorry!" the girl flushes with embarrassment. "Hey!" She exclaims, "Have you seen a Ny'Vene hatchling? White with pink Yellow Anaconda markings. Answers to the name Brigit."

Yam's lips twitch into a short, almost a half smile before stepping to one side, revealing the sleeping Brigit, curled up into the nook of a tree, surrounded by snow drop flowers. The young cupid sighs in relief and gratefully thanks Yam before gently lifting the hatchling, cradling her with magic, and flying away.

Drome
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 7:51 AM Post #37
Please may I join the puffadore raffle? I've been OBSESSED about trying to get one of them recently, I blew all of my money on wheel tickets!
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 11:38 AM Post #38
I like to enter the Chocolate Cherry Puffadore Raffle because the wheel hate me.

For the dress up contest lesser genetic mutator . Dark Lover:

Dark Lover love to make married men fall in love with her. She goes around looking for married men to have them fall in love with her but the thing is they love her more then their wife. She act like she have found her true love. The wife of the man will found out soon because Dark Lover make sure. Then they get divorced. The man will ask Dark Lover to married him but she say no. Then she disappear like a ghost. If you are wonder what she say her named is it away something different but some people believe her real name is Dark lover.

Yam standing guard like usually with crowd of people everywhere. Dark Lover seen him she thought "hmm maybe this one married his handsome enough". She used some of her magic to make him fall in love. She went over to him and started talking to him. After she found out that he was single she undo her spell but didn't work! Dark Lover didn't care she did her usually disappear act. After a day or two Yam broke the spell by himself. He knew after he broke the spell what happen he was mad he wish she was there so they could fight.
Edited By Horselover on 2/19/2014 at 5:49 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 1:12 PM Post #39
I'd like to be in the raffle.
I'd prefer a mutator over a dye.

Guardian of the roses of the garden. Only 6 inches tall.
Flutters here and there and hides behind her fan when seen by a human.

Story Entry:

This is of a ghost, who only on valentines day is able to be seen, though cannot speak. She looks for her lover, whom she has not seen since when he went to war.

She wanders into Yam and Fianna. Unsure of what to come Yam takes a step back, and draws his sword, alert to this strange presence. "Speak. Who are you?" he shouts. Unable to speak, the ghosts eyes become sad.

Oblivious to this, Yam continues, "Tsk. Answer, or I shall attack!"

Yam got ready to charge, but then! "Fian-, WHAT are you doing?!"

Fianna had approached the ghost. Being a Ryori, Fianna could foster a greater connection with the ghost, and understood her and her story.

After Fianna's explanation, Yam dropped his guard. "Fine. you may pass" Yam said grudgingly to the ghost.

Fianna nudged Yam. "What Fianna? You want US to help a GHOST?!"

Yam took another look at the ghost, only to realize how desperate she looked. Yam put his palm to his head and took a big sigh.

"Just this once" he said. He repeated it a few more times as the three set out to search together.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 2/18/2014 at 9:00 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 2/15/2014 at 1:43 PM Post #40
I'd love to be entered into the puff raffle ^.^ I'll see about maybe joining the avatar dress up in a bit ^.^
Edited By Mikazukichan on 2/15/2014 at 1:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.