Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Valentine's Day with Yam [Raffle/A...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 2/13/2014 at 11:10 PM Post #1
As you walk into the festival garden, you're approached by an intimidating guard with an equally intimidating pet Ryori floating along beside him. It looks to you like he might have seen some trouble with the rose bushes, although he doesn't appear to mind. You look down to see a closed chest as well as a muddy Puffadore hatchling and a scratched up Ny'vene hatchling quietly sitting beside it, curiously looking at passing adventurer's with hope filled eyes. Further behind them is a sealed crate? You listen closely and hear clawing and banging noises and you manage not to jump when the crate appears to tilt towards you suddenly before falling back into place.

This is Yam~ the stern and scowling guard assigned to the Week Of Love Festival Zone, and his faithful helper, Fianna. Although not much one for this holiday, he's intent to carry out his duty. On his rounds through the area, he's come across many lost items and pets that he's intent on seeing back to their owners. Perhaps you are the one he's seeking to return an item to?
Edited By Eimell on 2/18/2014 at 7:23 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 2/13/2014 at 11:10 PM Post #2
Chocolate Cherry Puffadore Raffle
The winner will be chosen when the festival officially ends.
Please do not ping me~! XD

The grand prize: 2-Vis Chocolate Cherry Puffadore Wheel Pet

This lovely female puff has a hidden G2:Spotted Skunk under her G2: Glow Critter.

Six more names will be drawn afterwards~ each of these six will win a Regular Luffox Essence.

To enter the raffle, just say you'd like to enter and your name will be added to the list below when I get the chance to add it. :D
Edited By Eimell on 2/14/2014 at 12:09 AM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 2/13/2014 at 11:11 PM Post #3
Chocolate Cherry Puffadore Raffle Prize List

I wrote all the participants down and double checked through the thread to make sure I got everyone who said they wanted to enter the puff raffle. There were 43 participants total. My Luffox essences have increased from 6 to 10, so 10 extra names were drawn instead of just six now. :)

Winner of the Chocolate Cherry Puffadore:
BandaidMcHealerson

Luffox essence winners:
1.) Lostwords13
2.) Winter
3.) Taptothebeat
4.) Flute
5.) ShadowedDemon
6.) Clairce
7.) Lunarshinobi
8.) Waycrazy
9.) Cerberus
10.) Pheo
Edited By Eimell on 2/20/2014 at 5:29 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 2/13/2014 at 11:11 PM Post #4

No official contest has been announced yet, so why not? ;) If at any time an official contest for this does pop up, I'd appreciate it if the designs were not reused for the official contest.
Contest entries must be in before the festival officially ends.
Prizes are listed in the next post.

1.) You must stick with the theme of the contest: Valentine's Day

2.) You must include a description of your avatar or if you really want you can type up an Valentine's Day interaction paragraph to have with Yam (Oh the lawl's that could happen with this).

3.) You may only enter one avatar. You do not need to own the items.

4.) You're free to edit your entry, but any edits after the contest ends will disqualify you~!

5.) This is solo-y me judging~ and after playing across multiple website's, I'm a tough one to crack when it comes to avatars that I like~! Please do not be offended if you don't win~ it's nothing personal. TwT

6.) Please do not ping me~! :D

7.) Please make sure to add in to your submission post whether you'd like a lesser pet dye or a lesser genetic mutator~!
Edited By Eimell on 2/14/2014 at 12:17 AM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 2/13/2014 at 11:11 PM Post #5
Avatar Dress Up Contest Prize List

Update:

For the avatar dress up contest: First place will get to choose between the 2-Vis wheel Ny'vene or a 2-Vis wheel Puffadore and will win 25 lesser pet dyes and 10 lesser mutators. Second place will get the remaining wheel pet and the legendary sword and armor. Third place will remain as it is + a lovely Dragon Staff of Hearts.

For the story portion: First place will get to choose between the 2-Vis wheel Lighira or the 2-Vis wheel Nephini and will win 25 lesser pet dyes and 10 lesser mutators. Second place will get the remaining wheel pet, 10 lesser pet dyes and the epic item "Lover's Outfit". Third place will be the same as the avatar dress up contest~

Grand Prize: A Devious Delight Wheel Pet Ny'vene

Second Place: Legendary Item Sword of Thorns Avatar Item & Legendary Item Knight of Hearts Armor Avatar Item (Yam is currently wearing these~ you can also preview them in your wardrobe.)

Third Place: Legendary Item Majestic Heart Wings Avatar Item and Legendary Lovely Bow of Hearts Avatar Item

(Everyone who participates will receive a lesser pet dye or lesser genetic mutator as a participation prize.)
Edited By Eimell on 2/18/2014 at 8:04 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 12:05 AM Post #6
Alright, and now for the LONG awaited moment. The announcement of the Avatar Dress Up Contest and the Story/Description Contest. There were a lot of awesome entries! So many so that I brought a friend over to help me out (for now, since she does not play Sylestia, we shall call her Tater Tot)~ we went over every avatar and story and even with her help, still had a really tough time deciding on our winners here today.

For the Avatar Dress Up Contest!

First Place goes to Roguew and her "Mysterious Lady"!

@Roguew, you have a choice between this 2-Vis DD Ny'vene or this 2-Vis CC Puffadore. You also win 25 lesser pet dyes and 10 lesser mutators.
We found your mysterious lady to be quite stunning~! Great design and wonderful colors.

Second Place goes to Taptothebeat and her "Guardian of the roses of the garden"!

@Taptothebeat, You'll receive the remaining wheel pet that Roguew doesn't choose~ as well as the Sword of Thorns and Knights of Heart Armor. (I know you said you'd prefer the bow and wings~ I do have an extra of each if you want to substitute. ;) )
That was a very clever combination you did with the turkey feathers and the fan wings! It really made the avatar stand out~!

Third Place goes to Babaaeyes and her character "Lilac"!

@Babaaeyes, You'll receive the legendary items: Majestic Heart Wings, Lovely Bow of Hearts and Lovely Dragon Staff of Hearts.
This one was tricky~ we were having a hard time choosing for third place~ but the flow of the avatar dress up and the way you framed it sold it to us~!

Honorable Mention
Tpll's Cupid girl~

As stated, there were many wonderful dress up's submitted and Cupid girl was up there the entire time. TwT She had such an adorable and like-able design.
@Tpll, you'll be receiving a few extra mutators and pet dyes~

Story/Description Contest

First Place goes to Flute for "Recruitment into the Suit of Hearts" story.

@Flute, You have a choice between the 2-Vis CC Lighira or the 2-Vis RB Nephini. You also win 25 lesser pet dyes and 10 lesser mutators.
This was a very wonderful story to read~ well written and well done~!

Second Place goes to Drome for her "Ny'vene transformed" story (Post #46).

@Drome, You'll receive the remaining wheel pet that Flute doesn't choose~ as well as 10 lesser pet dyes and the epic avatar item "Lover's Outfit".
The story was adorable and well written~ you really pulled well from the opening introduction~! :D And the surprise twist at the end was quite amusing. :)

Third Place goes to Willowdarimn for her "Succubus" description story (Post #34).

@Willowdarimn, You'll receive the legendary items: Majestic Heart Wings, Lovely Bow of Hearts and Lovely Dragon Staff of Hearts.
Your description story caught your character perfectly~ a very well written story description. :)

Honorable Mention
Cerberus's "Koori no Oni" Story (Post #78).
I very much enjoyed the story concept :) The only thing that sort of killed this was that it seemed really rushed. TwT (Sorry. T.T )
@Cerberus, You'll be seeing some extra dyes and mutators heading your way~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In conclusion, I want to thank everyone that participated! :D Although the contest was really hard to judge~ I can honestly say that I, as well as my friend Tater Tot, enjoyed looking through all of the wonderful avatars and stories submitted! So well in fact that Tater Tot may even join Sylestia to help with the next contest, which will hopefully be put together so much better~ (I've learned quite a bit I think this first time around!)~ and much more enjoyable. I hope everyone that participated had fun and I hope you'll all join me next time for the next contest~ ;) If you'd like to be pinged for when the next contest comes around, please let me know and I can add you to a ping list~!
Edited By Eimell on 2/20/2014 at 8:45 PM.
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 12:11 AM Post #7
Can i enter now O.O
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 12:12 AM Post #8
A young Jealous Bandit trots on by and would like to enter her name into the raffle for the Cherry Puff~

She'll also contemplate about the fashion thing, once she gets a break from stealing valentines and stuff.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 12:13 AM Post #9
I would like to enter =D
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/14/2014 at 12:14 AM Post #10
I would like to enter my name into the Puff contest, please and thank you mighty Yam.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.