Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Valentine's Day with Yam [Raffle/A...
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 7:12 PM Post #91
Alright, and now for the LONG awaited moment. The announcement of the Avatar Dress Up Contest and the Story/Description Contest. There were a lot of awesome entries! So many so that I brought a friend over to help me out (for now, since she does not play Sylestia, we shall call her Tater Tot)~ we went over every avatar and story and even with her help, still had a really tough time deciding on our winners here today.

For the Avatar Dress Up Contest!

First Place goes to Roguew and her "Mysterious Lady"!

@Roguew, you have a choice between this 2-Vis DD Ny'vene or this 2-Vis CC Puffadore. You also win 25 lesser pet dyes and 10 lesser mutators.
We found your mysterious lady to be quite stunning~! Great design and wonderful colors.

Second Place goes to Taptothebeat and her "Guardian of the roses of the garden"!

@Taptothebeat, You'll receive the remaining wheel pet that Roguew doesn't choose~ as well as the Sword of Thorns and Knights of Heart Armor. (I know you said you'd prefer the bow and wings~ I do have an extra of each if you want to substitute. ;) )
That was a very clever combination you did with the turkey feathers and the fan wings! It really made the avatar stand out~!

Third Place goes to Babaaeyes and her character "Lilac"!

@Babaaeyes, You'll receive the legendary items: Majestic Heart Wings, Lovely Bow of Hearts and Lovely Dragon Staff of Hearts.
This one was tricky~ we were having a hard time choosing for third place~ but the flow of the avatar dress up and the way you framed it sold it to us~!

Honorable Mention
Tpll's Cupid girl~

As stated, there were many wonderful dress up's submitted and Cupid girl was up there the entire time. TwT She had such an adorable and like-able design.
@Tpll, you'll be receiving a few extra mutators and pet dyes~

Story/Description Contest

First Place goes to Flute for "Recruitment into the Suit of Hearts" story.

@Flute, You have a choice between the 2-Vis CC Lighira or the 2-Vis RB Nephini. You also win 25 lesser pet dyes and 10 lesser mutators.
This was a very wonderful story to read~ well written and well done~!

Second Place goes to Drome for her "Ny'vene transformed" story (Post #46).

@Drome, You'll receive the remaining wheel pet that Flute doesn't choose~ as well as 10 lesser pet dyes and the epic avatar item "Lover's Outfit".
The story was adorable and well written~ you really pulled well from the opening introduction~! :D And the surprise twist at the end was quite amusing. :)

Third Place goes to Willowdarimn for her "Succubus" description story (Post #34).

@Willowdarimn, You'll receive the legendary items: Majestic Heart Wings, Lovely Bow of Hearts and Lovely Dragon Staff of Hearts.
Your description story caught your character perfectly~ a very well written story description. :)

Honorable Mention
Cerberus's "Koori no Oni" Story (Post #78).
I very much enjoyed the story concept :) The only thing that sort of killed this was that it seemed really rushed. TwT (Sorry. T.T )
@Cerberus, You'll be seeing some extra dyes and mutators heading your way~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In conclusion, I want to thank everyone that participated! :D Although the contest was really hard to judge~ I can honestly say that I, as well as my friend Tater Tot, enjoyed looking through all of the wonderful avatars and stories submitted! So well in fact that Tater Tot may even join Sylestia to help with the next contest, which will hopefully be put together so much better~ (I've learned quite a bit I think this first time around!)~ and much more enjoyable. I hope everyone that participated had fun and I hope you'll all join me next time for the next contest~ ;) If you'd like to be pinged for when the next contest comes around, please let me know and I can add you to a ping list~!
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 7:55 PM Post #92
:D
Yay!
This is totally unexpected, because there were so many great designs! It took me a while to get the colors on the dress just right, so that I could have the effect of those colors fading lighter as they went up, like the fan. It was a lot of fun to do. :)

As for my prize, could I have the lovely Ny'vene? Thank you, Eimell!!

Edit: Oh, and please add me to your ping list! :P
Edited By Roguew on 2/20/2014 at 7:55 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 7:58 PM Post #93
Your bets are set up for you both~! :)

@Rogue, Added you~

Edit: Blegh. D: Ping liiiiist, why did you auto add everyone from the last ping? T.T You evil wicked thing! Sorry to everyone who's not Rogue and Tap.
Edited By Eimell on 2/20/2014 at 7:59 PM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 8:03 PM Post #94
-tackle hugs Yam- ty mighty yamness!

-huggles essence in crner- ^w^ luffluffluffluffy!
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 8:55 PM Post #95
wahh ty so much. I would still prefer the bow and wings if that is okay ^.^''

The contest was a lot of fun, thank you again!
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 10:01 PM Post #96
Thank you!
Pheo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 53
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 1:34 AM Post #97
Thank you! (:
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 2:27 AM Post #98
Thanks so much for the honourable mention!
Congrats to the winners, all well deserved! :3
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 4:25 AM Post #99
Aww Thank you Eim, I really enjoy coming up with stories to go with outfits, so I am happy that you enjoyed my little Succubus. Also I would love to be added to a Ping list for future raffles and games.

To the Winners, Grats to all. I also really enjoyed checking out the competition and reading the creative stories that came with the outfits. Sylestia is a really creative Site. (Warms my heart to see such imaginations).

Edit: ohh Eim I am giving the wings back because I already have them lol (got them from the wheel) Ty for the other items though (is totally going to be Cupid Next year). You can give them to another player, or keep them for another contest (I felt bad just letting them sit in my inventory, when they could go to someone else aha, bloody conscience, sometimes I wish it would be Quiet!. XD )
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/21/2014 at 5:29 AM.
Drome
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 6:15 AM Post #100
Thank you so much! And tater tot too. It was a really fun contest! I'm glad you enjoyed my story. :D

I don't suppose you could link me to the pet could you? I tried hard but can't find the link anywhere, haha.

Edit: Ohh, flute hasn't chosen yet. My bad. :)
Edited By Drome on 2/21/2014 at 6:16 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.