Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 4/7/2014 at 2:06 AM Post #51
Griff hatchling sold...
Edited By MourningLily on 4/15/2014 at 2:36 PM.
Kelardy1
Level 60
Threads: 47
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 3:12 PM Post #52
Wow >.> I got so busy I'd almost forgotten about this place >.<

I've updated my post with my newest reindeer offspring. I've been able to sucessfully breed boys at last xD so if people want to breed to them let me know.

How is everyone else doing on their breeding?

Savynn- could you possibly set up your boy Wittamer in about 30ish hours when my Tigress has come off of cool down from her last breeding?

Alakai- if you are still interested in joining this group please update your post on page 2 with your reindeer griffi and the baby(ies) you've had so far?

and if anyone wants to start throwing together pics of what they wish to have a 6v of (preferably of genes we have since it's been hard to track down other tagged griffi with the genes we need >.<)

Personally I'd love most (though I'd love any 6v reindeer griffi xD)

Marbled, Wing Tips, Lunar Runes, Unicorn Tail (Tips), Magestic Regalia, and Feathered wings.

At this point if I and MourningLily (the person I've been breeding with most lately) get our hands on 6v reindeer griffi I don't feel like the others on her have done much in the way of helping at least from my end, I don't know how many of you have also been breeding but this thread hasn't moved in a few weeks.

Thoughts? Because at this time only those I've bred with so far will have access to breedings of any 6v griffi i end up with for no price :/ others would have to pay the full price of what ever it turns out to be
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 3:30 PM Post #53
Here are the designs I am working towards.

Snow Leopard, Wing Tips, Lunar Runes, Horse Tail (stripes), Whirling Snow, Frosted Fae Wings

Tribal, Wing Tips, Frost Runes, Horse Tail (stripes), Majestic Regalia, Feather Wings

Quagga, Double Stripes, Tribal Runes, Snow Leopard Tail (Tiger), Whirling Snow, Frosted Fae Wings

Ambitious I know lol. But it keeps me busy :P

I haven't gotten a whole of 'free' help per se from that many people either. The majority of my breedings were paid for with gold. My list of those who will get a 6v for free or have access to free breeding of a 6v is also pretty limited at this point. I will be offering a nice discounted price for those who have sold breedings to me however.

As for my breeding crop - there are far too many to list as of now but you can view them here - Stable 4/tabs 1-3

http://www.sylestia.com/view/stables/?stable=16304
Valixene
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 4:19 PM Post #54
I've mostly been working on it on my own, trading breedings with other users. Just had one hatch this morning. :) She's the offspring of my girl's grandson and one of Xavion's girls.

Gene One: Marbled
Gene Two: Double Stripes
Gene Three: Frost Runes (Hidden Lunar Runes)
Mutation One: Unicorn Tail (Stripes)
Mutation Two: Majestic Horns
Mutation Three: Feathered Wings (Hidden Frosted Fae Wings)

Would like to breed her (when she's old enough) with a boy that has at least 6 carries, preferably some vis of the opposite slots she has.

I'd like any 6 vis, but I like this combo the best:

Edited By Valixene on 4/28/2014 at 4:27 PM.
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 4:45 PM Post #55
I apologize for being largely inactive with this project lately; I've been very busy with school. I just finished all my finals though so I'll have more time to work on breeding projects now. :) I've done my best to keep my first post updated though so all that information is still accurate. I also seem to only be able to breed females so far so that's also making things a bit slow because of the cooldowns. xD Still hoping for a baby boy.

Also I am happy to provide free breedings/breeding trades for anyone who asks. So far I've only been contacted by a small handful of people though.

I don't have any specific breeding goals right now, mostly I'm just breeding to "collect" various genes/mutations.
Valixene
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 4:50 PM Post #56
May I breed with your Tannenbaum? I would like to breed him with my girl that just hatched today, so it'll be awhile til she's ready. They both have Mistletoe and Reinerite in their family tree's, but I think they're far back enough that they should be able to breed.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 5:00 PM Post #57
Sure Valixene! May I get a breedback on that female once she's cooled off of breeding with my male?

Just let me know when she is ready and I will get Tannebaum set up for ya :)
Valixene
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 5:04 PM Post #58
Yeah, you can have a breeding as well, I assumed you would want one too lol! I'll let you know when she's ready. :) I might feed her a pie if I get another one from the wheel to make things go quicker. XD
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 5:10 PM Post #59
@Kelardy1

Yeah, I can set him up for you. If I forget just remind me. I've been kinda having a chaotic time lately.

@MourningLily
I like everyone's designs but I think my favorite the first one you posted. Very pretty!

And I tried coming up with something as well.

MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 4/28/2014 at 5:11 PM Post #60
Sounds great! :)

Oh and just in case you didn't know, the Tiger gene unfortunately cannot be bred into the Reindeer Griffs. There is only one tagged one in existence on the site that has a vis or carry of it and that person hasn't logged on in months, so there is no access to it :(

It's such a pity we lost the opportunity on that gene..
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.