Mutation Three: Feathered Wings

Children

Sire: Conifarious the Forever

Gene One: Quagga
Gene Two: Double Stripes
Gene Three: Frost Runes
Mutation One: Unicorn Tail (Stripes)
Mutation Two: None
Mutation Three: Feathered Wings (Hidden Frosted Fae Wings)

Sire: Darkwingedangel's Boy

Gene One: Marbled
Gene Two: Wing Tips
Mutation Three: Frosted Fae Wings

Grandchild

Gene One: Quagga
Mutation Three: Feathered Wings

Great-Grandchild

Gene One: Marbled
Gene Three: Frost Runes (Hidden Lunar Runes)
Mutation Two: Majestic Horns

Great-Great-Grandchild

Gene One: Snow Leopard
Gene Two: Faded Wings

Slowly getting there. :)
Edited By Valixene on 5/13/2014 at 6:39 PM.
Alakai
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 2/13/2014 at 6:59 AM Post #12
reserved for later
12 hours shifts at work are killing me and I need to sleep lol xD
Kelardy1
Level 60
Threads: 47
Posted: 2/19/2014 at 11:47 PM Post #13
alright, sorry it's taken so long to get back to the thread I've had some family matters to deal with.

If Zisimilewuzz, Darkshadowangel, Bella1988, and Alakai could finish updating their posts with their griffi that would be awesome, and if Savynn would like I will allow her to make a post with her offspring and when it gets to it the offspring's babies so that there will be no confusion when people ask to breed with him and they are not asking Wolfy about breeding to him.

There are others who have not joined us with tagged (or offspring, just make sure the offspring are Pure and not with a generated version), if they approach anyone of if anyone wants to go to them for a breeding feel free to do so because the offspring could always bring to us genes people want but we can't provide with the griffi we have.

Now Both myself and Darkwingedangel have a 6 carry offspring between us. but they are related, (infact they are mirrors of each other just different genders), and Wolfy and Katasaur have bred together twice. One male (Savynn's) and one that's waiting to hatch.

What I'd love to try and do if everyone is willing, is to get as many different 6 vis griffi as the genes will allow us.

Feel free to post here thoughts, ideas, possible plans, ect. Though please keep non-topic stuff to a minimum if possible.

Also if for some reason people get offspring they see as fails/rejects, please let us here know first incase someone wants to buy it and put it into another project, it's your choice really but I'd also will not discourage giving offspring as gifts to friends and such.

So now this thread is open for plans for 6 vis babies :) good luck to us all, and when we finially start getting 6 vis babies all of us here will get one since it will be a group effort. (and we will deside the order of who gets a baby when using slots after the parents of the pair get their first 6 vis, only 1 each preferably at first then after everyone here gets one then offspring parents are free to sell the offspring. and anyone with a spesific gender they want, and they are next in line for an egg can either let someone go ahead of them, or see if they can't get a gender-swapping philter)
Valixene
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 1:30 PM Post #14
Would you like to breed our Griffi's together, and maybe our offspring too? My girl didn't get a mut 2 gene (since neither parent had one), so she's only got 5 traits, but you could ping me or PM me and let me know. :)

I'm not really good at coming up with a master plan to get a 6 vis, let alone multiple 6 vis with all the different traits, so I wouldn't be much help there sorry. :(
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 2/20/2014 at 9:49 PM Post #15
he is set for you. Please ping me when she recovers so I can breed to her too?? :)
Darkshadowangel
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 8:38 AM Post #16
Could I please breed my girl with either your's or darkwingedangel's male 6 trait please? (sorry not sure who has which gender) :D
Kelardy1
Level 60
Threads: 47
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 10:51 AM Post #17
Darkwing has the boy, and he's still currently underage and will be for the next 16-18 days. (I don't remember atm if the maturity is 26 or 28 days >.<)
Darkshadowangel
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 11:39 AM Post #18
Oh ok! It's 27 the maturity age!
Valixene
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/21/2014 at 2:26 PM Post #19
Okay, she's bred and I set her up for you awhile, I'll try to remember to ping you when she's ready again. :)
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 12:36 AM Post #20
*sits and looks around for other griffis to breed with*

I don't really want to sit and work on one specific 6 vis project (I think they are a pain) but I'm totally cool with trying to get a random 6 vis

If anyone else wants to come up with a specific design, I'll be happy to help with it but until then, random breedings seem to be an alright thing to do :)

Soooooo,

Zis,

Would you be willing to allow me to breed to your girl??? (Then you can breed to my boy) (We can get a couple of 6 carries)

Katasaur & Darkshadowangel,

Can we also breed your girls to my boy? Looks like we can get some 5 trait pets (Actually if one of you wants the first breeding, then on the second breeding my 6 carry offspring will be old enough to breed to one of the girls)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.