Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/15/2023 at 8:04 PM Post #31
This is so pretty! It gives the idea that they learned magic and took the witches place. I would love a breadcat held, that is so cute!
Carrotcat
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/15/2023 at 10:45 PM Post #32
Thank you!
That was sort of my idea, like they now reside in the witches house! Im glad it came across in my design.
Honestly, the breadcat is my favourite addition (second being the female hair)
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 30
Posted: 9/16/2023 at 1:26 AM Post #33
Victorian Vampire

Head: A top hat (male) / little fascinator thing (female) with a sparrow skull, surrounded by roses, feathers and strings of beads. Horns coming out the top with a spider and web in between. Ruffled, silken fabric like on the outfit under the horns. The female hair is supposed to be in ringlets around the face, then wispy and windblown at the side. A star pendant on a string of beads hangs over the forehead. Male hair in ringlets around face and tied in a loose ponytail with ribbon.

Outfit: Female - A big poofy floor-length silk ballgown with lots of ruffles, lace and roses, ruby brooch at collar, embroidered corset/bodice, open sleeves with laces and a silk and lace cravat.
Male - Embroidered coat/waistcoat, trousers and shirt with lace cuffs, rose lapel pin, star pendant hanging from waistcoat pocket, boots, silk and lace cravat with a brooch in the centre and big ornate belt buckle.

Cloak/Aspect - A long silk cape that billows out, semi-transparent. Mist/fog around the feet, meant to look like he/she is floating, could be part of cloak or outfit, or separate aspect item?

Helds: Cane with snake wrapped around, Parasol with a snake head handle and cobweb patterned lace and roses trim, Vampire's Familiars - raven and cat sitting on gravestone surrounded by roses/rose petals.

Inspiration - x x x x x x x x

Edit: lol that male/short hair really is diabolical and was annoying me too much to leave it like that. Attempt number 2! More like this [x] than that weird side pony mess lol
Edited By Dreamfyre on 9/16/2023 at 2:42 AM.
UntitledPrince
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 149
Posted: 9/16/2023 at 5:14 PM Post #34
Sheet ghost
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 9/16/2023 at 10:14 PM Post #35
Because how can we have all those Mech traits without Mad Scientists? The main idea is that the complete avatar set makes one look like Sylestia's answer to Dr. Victor Frankenstein in his laboratory with his creature and some Ryories, because they are spooky.

Background of the laboratory. We need more indoor Backgrounds. It has stone walls and a wooden floor. Perhaps it's up in the tower of a castle, to be near the lightning? On the other hand, it might be in the dungeon.

Here we see the steampunk-ish Mad, or maybe only Annoyed, Scientist who has created a Frankendraeyl! Draeyls deserve to appear in avatar items. This one has been well sewn together, from several different Themed, and is named "I Gore." It will be a more appropriate name after his Triceratops Horns are sewn onto his head.

The Scientist is wearing an Exam Mirror as a Head item, an open Howie-type Lab Coat as a Cloak, and a Victorian gentleman's casual suit with a leather apron over it for the Outfit.

This is to show an alternate Held--Ryori Escaping a Flask.

Aspect Item is a Workbench Of Scientific Apparatus.

I apologize that I was unable to completely re-draw the second Held and the Aspect Item, but as you may have heard, I injured my right arm twelve days ago. I am right-handed, so before you laugh at my Frankendraeyl or any of the rest of it, please consider that I drew these things left-handed. Thanx.

Below are reference photos.

Doctor's head mirror.

Leather apron for protecting the suit and holding tools.

A Howie-type lab coat. I couldn't find a good photo of one that was open.

Laboratory workbench.

Some things were beyond my art skills, especially when I'm working left-handed. The Howie Lab Coat should be flung open a bit more so that more of the suit and apron are visible. Tool pockets in the apron should not be so $#@%! dark--sorry about that. They need to be visible and to have stuff in them. A slide rule is absolutely necessary. Ideally the apron's grommets (where the apron strings pass through the apron) should be visible. I drew them not realizing that since the lab coat wasn't open as far as I really wanted it to be, it would cover the grommets. Oops. The head mirror needs to have a hole through the middle--I drew and colored it that way, but I'm not certain the hole is really visible. A real head mirror attaches to a swivel which attaches to the headband, so that the scientist or doctor can swivel the mirror down over their face and peer through the hole with one eye (the mirror focuses light on the subject). Workbench needs to have more stuff on it.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 9/18/2023 at 12:22 PM.
Starlingsong
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/16/2023 at 10:21 PM Post #36
Hi !

I cant seem to get a proper link so that my image shows. The best I can do is just paste the link here, but I have no idea if itll work on a pc. On my phone, when I click the link, it offers me an option to download or view. When I click view, I can see the image.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=18aa114a9aa0ff9a&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_lmmvcwia0&zw&atsh=1

Sorry for the disruption, but Id really like to participate but this is really the best I can do.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 1:13 AM Post #37
Faecat

Edited By Scathreoite on 9/17/2023 at 11:00 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 1:23 AM Post #38
Never mind my entry! I need the Paintmancer!!!!
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 3:23 AM Post #39

I uploaded this on deviantart. Its my take on a plague doctor.

Outfit item: plague doctors regalia (hood not included)
Head item: plague doctors mask (hood included) [there are flowers coming out of the beak, as if the mask is biting them]
Held items: medicinal staff and plague doctors assistant [the medicinal staff has vines/twine wrapped around it, to which flowers are attached. there are herbs in the top basket and medicine vials in the second basket]
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,122
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 9:17 AM Post #40
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=106882&page=4#36
Author: Starlingsong
Time Posted: 9/16/2023 at 10:21 PM
Hi !

I cant seem to get a proper link so that my image shows. The best I can do is just paste the link here, but I have no idea if itll work on a pc. On my phone, when I click the link, it offers me an option to download or view. When I click view, I can see the image.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=18aa114a9aa0ff9a&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_lmmvcwia0&zw&atsh=1

Sorry for the disruption, but Id really like to participate but this is really the best I can do.

Hello.

It looks like you are trying to link an email attachment. I don't think this will work as only you can see your own email attachments.

Have you tried uploading the images to an image hosting site, such as imgur?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.033 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.