Players 2,315 340
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,264,731 1,001
Generated 656,499 8
Captured 1,191,325 39
Bred 6,416,812 954
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Digital and Traditional commissions [CLO...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/27/2023 at 7:40 PM Post #41
Hi again! Do you think you could do a digital coloured bust (for gold) of this character?
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/27/2023 at 8:54 PM Post #42
Of course! They're very pretty! It will take a little longer considering motivation is lower right now but I will get to it soon, thank you!
Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 2:22 AM Post #43
Okay, take your time, just lmk when you're ready for me to pay!
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 3:32 AM Post #44
Hi, when you have the time, could I commission a Digital - Full Body + Shaded, Colored, and Background, artwork of this version of my OC(References are from the game Tattered World);

The straps from the skirt connecting to the top don't need to be included since I'm going for a more dress-type style. And I was perhaps thinking that maybe the outfit could be more black than white, with the accents being the primary inclusion of the white.

If any further needed reference is needed for physical description:
- Her eyes are dark brown.
- She's very short, a bit chubby as well.
- Rather pale, and always seems to have a bit of a blush.
- If possible, rather than round sunglasses like the picture, could I request heart-shaped sunglasses, black like in the image still, just heart-shaped rather than round, they're kinda a staple of her style. ^^
- She has freckles, just in case they aren't clear in the image.
- Her hair, like in the image, is a lighter reddish-brown color, usually parted to the left and rather long, in the same style as the hair in the avatar.
- You can adjust any of the clothing articles/clothing design, to your comfort, so long as the clothing is similar in style to what's in the image. For further reference, she has a cuter-gothic style, wearing mainly black clothing, fluffier skirts on her dresses, and lace-up tops, while the sleeves of the dress can be short, belled, or whatever you're comfortable with if that helps at all.
- She's rather shy in demeanor, flustered easily, is rather nervous at times, and can get a bit hyper when she sees something she likes, which makes her a bit bouncy. She adores reading. and rather likes candy, particularly lollipops, and gum.
So pose-wise, whatever you think is best and is most comfortable with you, would be fine with me, though if alright, something with her forward facing in some manner, would be preferred.
- Background-wise, whatever you have inspiration for, and would like to do, is completely fine with me.

Sorry for such a long description/read I just want to make sure I include anything you may need to know. ^^

Payment-wise, could I do 10 Greater Pet Dye to pay for the full body price of the artwork, and pay 70k gold to pay for the shading, coloring, and background?

If the payment method is alright with you, feel free to C.o.D me anytime for half the gold, and let me know when to send half the pet dyes, for the first half of the payment.
If you need me to send you a Fairy Mushroom, or a couple, to do the C.o.D with, let me know and I'll do so.

I understand full body + the additions may take a while, so please don't feel rushed to get it done, I'm more than happy to wait. ^-^
Edited By Draculina on 6/30/2023 at 5:10 AM.
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 12:09 PM Post #45
Awesome! I'm glad you're willing to wait because yours would take awhile to get done unless I get a wave of motivation.
Since I have another comm waiting, yours will take a little longer since I usually start on whoever was first, but I'll try my best to get it done. (:

As for my only question I have, you say you want the dress mostly black? I'm wondering if you want the skirt on the dress to be black as well, and the sprinkles white instead?

And you don't have to pay me until I'm about to start the drawing so I'll let you know by that time! (:
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 1:01 PM Post #46
That's totally fine, I'm more than happy to wait however long is necessary. ^-^

Yes, that's what I would like for the skirt of the dress if that'd alright?

And thank you, I already have all the dyes set aside, and I'll make sure to keep up the gold as well. :)
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 8:29 PM Post #47
Do you do allow commerical use of your art (eg using it like a PNGtuber). If not, that's chill, I still plan on commissioning you, I'm just curious.
(Waiting for my diamonds to sell in the currency exchange so that I have enough gold. I know you accept diamonds but gold is easier to transfer.)
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 7/1/2023 at 12:08 AM Post #48
So right now I don't allow that currently cause this is only something small. I'd be happy to commission you but please do not use my art for vtubing or pngtubing or anything related. I can make OC refs though but those take extra time and most likely extra payment (due to multiple fullbody examples within the ref)

Just know I've got 2 commissions to do before I get to yours and motivation is low so please give me time! I've also been busy with babysitting, have an appt tomorrow and have a birthday in about a week so I'll be pretty busy for a bit.

If you're commissioning, please tell me what you want and the payment methods and please give the best reference of the character you have! (:
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/1/2023 at 6:43 PM Post #49
Did your third slot just get taken? If so, may I be put on the holds list (?) or be pinged when you open back up?
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 7/2/2023 at 12:24 AM Post #50
You are the third slot, please tell me what you want drawn!! (:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.