Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Digital and Traditional commissions [CLO...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/8/2023 at 10:51 PM Post #1
Good evening !

I'm in need of quite a few things such as diamonds, gold, other items.. etc... so hopefully I should be able to get something from this.
I'm only doing 3 commission slots at a time so that I'm not overloaded with commissions, just in case that happens.
If all the slots are closed I can put you on hold! Just ping me and let me know!

Warning, my motivation has been a bit low recently but I promise everything will get done!!
Drawings WILL be pinged to you and posted in this thread for better view of the drawing and for more art examples for others! If you do not want your art posted in the thread please let me know!

Commission slots:
Slot 1: OPEN
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: OPEN

Hold list:
None ATM

RULES:
You will pay half of what the cost is before I draw, and then once the drawing is finished you will pay the other half in order to see it. This is to avoid scamming, please respect my boundaries on my art.
If I don't start the drawing for a few days, you don't have to pay until I do.
-
I do not do NSFW art. I am a minor.
-
I do not do relationship/couple drawings.
-
I do not do big groups of people, it will take forever with my current motivation. Trust me, you wouldn't be getting one of those til a few months later.
-
I don't do extremely complicated designs, some can be an acception, but it depends.
-
I don't add any type of flag or anything that "represents" something. This includes country flags, pride flags, political related things, religion related things, satanic things, etc.
-
I DO NOT draw pentagrams, inverted crosses, demonic goat heads, ritual circles, witchcraft things, etc.
-
Please respect my rules.

~

PRICES: (Traditional - choose which currency/item you wish to pay with)
Headshot/bust: 100kg / 50 dias / 3 Greater pet dye
-
Halfbody: 250kg / 100 dias / 5 Greater pet dye
-
Fullbody: 500kg / 200 dias / 8 Greater pet dye
(Expensive because fullbody is difficult for me traditionally)
-
ADDITIONS:
Automatically comes with little shading
Automatically comes with more detail
Does NOT come with coloring

~

PRICES: (Digital - choose which currency/item you wish to pay with)
Headshot/bust: 200kg / 100 dias / 5 Greater pet dye
-
Halfbody: 300kg / 150 dias / 6 Greater pet dye
-
Fullbody: 550kg / 300 dias / 10 Greater pet dye
-
ADDITIONS:
+Coloring: 10kg / 10 dias / 1 Lesser pet dye
-
+Shading/highlights: 10kg / 10 dias / 1 Lesser pet dye
-
+Background: 50kg / 30-50 dias / 5 Lesser pet dye OR 2 Greater pet dye
(More expensive considering this is not something I do often but it is something I will do my best on. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BACKGROUNDS)

~
If you're curious on if I take pets in exchange for art, yes I do!! Though, it's not as simple as it may seem.
I am looking for specific themed pets that are fertile. Max stat is NOT needed. I couldn't find any that were not overly expensive and fertile and not max stat, so hopefully one of you guys have these themes or even can breed an offspring.

I am looking for:
New Beginnings Ryori - 2+ vis
Winter Whirlwind Ferrikki - Parrot fish, lop ears

That's all so far, and remember it always depends on how it looks. Those are just my preferences but if it doesn't have those you can still suggest them! I'd be willing to see if I like other options! Thank you!

I don't draw certain things but I can experiment with different species. (:
I CAN draw felines, canines, humans, anthros although not preferred, sometimes dragons, and finally some sylesti breeds. I haven't drawn many sylesti breeds but I can try.

Art examples:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4
Post 5
Post 6
Post 7

Thank you!! <3
Edited By Beckh0und on 7/17/2023 at 10:20 PM.
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 6/8/2023 at 11:22 PM Post #2
Art media links: Toyhouse | Art Fight

Art examples:

Human - female (Traditional)

Human - female (Digital)

Human - male (Traditional)

Human - male (Digital

Animals (Traditional)

Animals (Digital)

Edited By Beckh0und on 6/24/2023 at 11:24 PM.
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 12:01 AM Post #3
Hi, I find your art very beautiful, and I've been looking to pay for art of my best friend's OC as a gift to her.

Is it possible I could pay 12 great pet dyes for Digital: Full Body + Coloring and Shading? And pay 50kg for the background?
I'd be more than happy of course to pay the half that's needed now, or even pay in full. ^^

Would a written physical description of her OC(Human) be alright as a reference?
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 12:07 AM Post #4
Hello!
So your commission will take... a long time to complete.. and probably awhile to start as well. Since motivation has been low recently and I've also been very busy I don't think I can complete this soon but I can hold it for you. (:

A written description would be difficult for me to gather details from so an image is best for reference unless you are extremely detailed with the description of the character.

Apologies for the inconvenience!! I don't think a fullbody with all additions is a good starting commission for me heh.
I will have to take my time with it so if you could be patient then it'll get to you eventually!
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 12:30 AM Post #5
If it'd be easier on you as a first commission, I could change my commission to the Digital - Half-Body, option, + Shading and Coloring, and do 7-8 pet dyes as payment, and 50kg gold for a background?
I understand the full-body option being a bit rough as a starting-out commission, and I wouldn't mind changing my commission to match your comfort.
I also don't mind having to wait for the commission to be completed regardless of which option you'd be most comfortable with. I understand low motivation and a busy schedule, so really, I don't mind a wait. ^^

I apologize if these aren't the best references, my friend had art of her OC made before, but I can't find it at the moment, but I did find Picrews she made of her OC:

I really apologize if the picrews aren't a good reference, but I can offer a written description as well if that helps any:

Her OC is a woman named Eve. She's a bit taller than average, typically depicted as being around 5'9. Her hair is black and kept at a medium to shorter length, slightly wavy.
She has a chubby body type and typically wears comfortable clothing, such as a loose hoodie, a t-shirt, and jeans. She often wears shades of blues and purples, though it isn't uncommon for her to wear black either.
Her skin is very pale, and her eyes are often described as being ocean blue, creating a feeling of drowning when peered into.
She wears glasses, typically rectangular and wireframed.
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 12:35 PM Post #6
Sure thing !! I'll do my best to attempt the drawing. Also I should be able to do fullbody, it will just take longer unless I have a miracle motivation lmao.
So does she wear any jewelry or accessories such as bracelets, necklaces, piercings, chokers, hats, cloaks, hair clips, etc ?

Does she have a specific personality that I can put into the drawing or do you accept any pose/expression?
If you want I can give her a more neutral expression or slight smile but if she has a specific personality I can draw that in instead (:
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 1:12 PM Post #7
That's totally fine with me! I'm more than happy to wait for the finished product, your artwork is very beautiful and very much worth the wait. ^-^
Could you COD me the 50k I'd owe you for the background, and I could send you 6 of the greater pet dyes, that way I could get half of the payment done? I could do full payment now though if you'd prefer, and send all of what's owed. I don't mind if you don't start immediately since I understand the low motivation and all, I'd just like to make sure I pay at least some of what's owed since I tend to get rather anxious over these types of things. ^^

Eve has often been depicted wearing a crystal heart necklace with a silver chain. She doesn't often have anything depicted as worn in her hair, but there have been a few occasions of her having a white flower in her hair, behind one her ears.
She has a shy personality, often fidgeting, such as with her hands, or adjusting her glasses, when nervous and is easily flustered, so perhaps a pose alluding to her shy demeanor?
If a background reference is perhaps needed, I wasn't thinking of anything too complicated, at least I hope it's not too complicated. I was thinking of perhaps a simple blue sky, with some fluffy white clouds?
Edited By Draculina on 6/9/2023 at 1:15 PM.
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 1:21 PM Post #8
Sure I can do that!!
Also payment isn't needed if I don't start the drawing for awhile so are you absolutely sure you'd like to pay now?
I'll be busy with chores today so I don't think I can start on a lot today. But I can find references and prepare it for drawing !!
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 1:25 PM Post #9
Thank you. ^^
And I'd be rather happy to pay now, even if the drawing isn't started yet. Would you want me to pay in full, or do half for now? Either way is completely fine with me.
And that's completely alright, take as much time as you need, I understand being busy with life. ^^
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2023 at 1:32 PM Post #10
You can pay half for now! I just don't have an object that I can CoD you with.
It'll be 25kg and 6 greater dyes now, then the extra 25kg and 6 greater dyes after. Sound good?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.